3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolverine 1986 03.02.20 04:07 pm

PS4 - Error CE-34878-0 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Error CE-34878-0.....
The game no longer loads the save, crashes while loading.
To play is not possible. There is one working save, it loaded, but then the save is not working.
Did the initialization, and so on shamanism with a tambourine. Nothing helps.

Who knows how to deal with it, unsubscribe, please.
56 Comments
Sort by:
H
Honey Cocaine 03.02.20

1.03 the matter is not decided. Fail(

S
Sheer Terror 03.02.20

Honey Cocaine
Patch 1.03 did not solve the problem, Yes.
But the forum strict, the same guys are sitting with the same problem) (this is a hysterical smile, I mean smile)
Here he wrote, the guy who sort of solved the problem:
For those who are still trying to get the game running with an earlier save :
As i have already mentioned before, use the save and finish all the content you have to do ,which does not break your game. Then try to do the gamebreakers again (with the new savegame)
When youre done it should work, me and 2 friends of mine did this and we were both able to finish the game with the error gone for good.
Translation (just in):
For those who are still trying to run the game with earlier patch:
As I mentioned earlier, use a save game and complete all the content that does not break the game. Then again try to run "Igromania moments" (Approx. interpreter - Probably talking about bukovany quests, etc.) (new saving). When You do this everything should work fine. I and 2 of my friends did, and all were able to finish the game, and the error corrected.

H
Honey Cocaine 03.02.20

Sheer Terror
*use the save game and complete all the content that does not break the game*
I wonder how to understand this? Type to finish all that Novigrad? Well I'm almost finished acre quests, where to level 10 and no longer need. What it seems to me that this is nothing to do with, will end you up igroland points or not.

S
Sheer Terror 03.02.20

In General, a friend took his PS4, set there the Witcher, all refreshed, took off the patch its also not loaded, is loaded only with working saves, was popoholic, survived, and still not loaded...th XS to do

H
Honey Cocaine 03.02.20

In General, least developed, already drew attention to this very problem https://twitter.com/Marcin360/status/603485304184508416. The forum has also unsubscribed supposedly de know work including suffer.

S
Sheer Terror 03.02.20

Honey Cocaine
Yes, I saw! Well small plus is that at least it's not in the console and replaced it under warranty...

W
Wolverine 1986 03.02.20

I generally anchor in the Bay... You guys e..TES as you want, we all know, but do you want not what you need...

L
LiamLinney 03.02.20

same shit for 3 days. also in Novigrad tried to boot and all. wrote in support CDPR, first advised nonsense tipo initialization and updates, of course, only p.t. fucked. in the end, asked me for my sohranki they send by e-mail, sent they said they would investigate the incident. I further Novigrad passed at all? further sohranki work?

H
Honey Cocaine 03.02.20

Sally.
I still tried ,passed Novigrad without downloads, saves and deaths, threw in the transition to the Skellige with the same error (of course the saves parasiliti) Haitu no bounds, and now is norms a patch will be released close to the game not touching.

L
LiamLinney 03.02.20

gestoci. so it turns out that's all, then no one passed? okay, super. I love the poles.

x
xBoBaHx82 03.02.20

Affected by this problem and me 3 days ago. of course a new beginning is very much not wanted for back 40 hours of the game! painful followed this topic. and for a reversal of thirst, while waiting for the patch, I had to buy dragon H. the Inquisition, but it's not enough just 1 night))
today the problem was solved on the advice of one guy of the forum publisher. he proposed to complete the quest Village Stitches, there is a need to fill up ekimu. he had begun almost before the start of mistakes, but postponed due to complexity. 2 hours of torment but I still failed it... And Yes, a MIRACLE!)) the saves started to work.. I made a few saves in different locations and they ALL downloaded without any problems!!
Write here who helped, the way this topic is going to help all those who in the future will encounter such a problem and such, I feel, will not be enough

x
xBoBaHx82 03.02.20

Go gentlemen! I hope that you will help this Board! Good luck)

S
Sheer Terror 03.02.20

Guys, another tip, I don't have time to translate it, but the essence of the Council is approximately the same as that of the previous speaker!
Ok guys, I've just tested this, as you are probably aware, I had the problem with loading any save file except for one. Once I started the quest The Murders in Byways by accident, without talking to the person that gives the contract. There was a small glitch there, the quest advanced and Geralt told the peasants that it's safe even though ghouls were still around. I then moved on as the monster was too strong for me to kill. Later on I was in Novigrad and I was attacked by some thugs hired by a preacher before I humiliated, I killed them and shortly after my game crashed. It happened each time I wanted to load 9 of my 10 saves. One save was working. It was outside of Novigrad (don't know if it matters) and I could play the game fine up until I decided to save. Then I had the crash again, even after deleting all of the files except for the working one.

I read what eeegamer posted about a possible solution and I tried it (credits to DerK4ter also). So what I did is: I finished The quest Murders in Byways. Killed the monster, went back to talk to peasants, fast traveled to report the quest to the contract giver, saved my game. Tried to load the save I have just made. WORKED. Skeptical about it, I've made another save file and loaded it. WORKED. To test it further, I loaded the Checkpoint save that the game made automatically (they crashed before too) and.., WORKED. As a final test I loaded the Auto Save right after I fast traveled to the contract giver (Oredon village). WORKED.

So to sum up, as of now, the saves worked thanks to finishing the mission The Murders in Byways ALL of the saves I made after the mission and all saves and checkpoint Auto saves WORKED. My manual saves WORKED. I can play again normally. Thanks to eeegamer and DerK4ter again. For now my game is back to normal. I hope I'm not being overly happy too soon. I'll update on my progress.

There is just more detailed, the guys who have put time and try... There are a few positive reviews about the damn Council people helped... I unfortunately only night time...go for it!

S
Sheer Terror 03.02.20

Author's response to the question of where this quest to look for:
The quest is quite high lvl, I think 20+ required, I managed to beat it at lvl 15 though as to where it is, the board for it is in the village of Oreton and then you need to visit the village called Byways which is the south-west corner.
It's all there on the forum strict 17-18 page

L
LiamLinney 03.02.20

that's just me sacralis 12 saves from 12 and working no FAK

H
Honey Cocaine 03.02.20

OMG I'm also passing this quest stupidly left Ekimmu, because it hurts beat PPC.

W
Wolverine 1986 03.02.20

Sheer Terror
Well until the audience award at this fucking Accime! But. Nasty that I verdenoce and broke,
not a big tip: beast IMHO strong, kicks once or twice, helped me the next tactical retreat into the small room at the entrance and the firing of bolts Wandering thunder, they caused beasts and the bleeding after 10 minutes she died, otherwise she figachit me at times. Most importantly - saves while you work, but Novigrad branch have not yet touched, later, I will unsubscribe. While respect!

S
Sheer Terror 03.02.20

Wolverine 1986
I remember an accident there ghouls figachit, and that thing in the basement was not able to fill up, but my level was very small.
Tell why you took and preserved and the saves work??

W
Wolverine 1986 03.02.20

The saves work, BUT I have not yet continued Novigrad line, yet decided to do anything outside of Novigrad.
Then go there. Yet just how dumb it is to frighten luck, but you have to go, because there is not going you can't be 100% sure. But again until the game loads all the saves he does.

H
Honey Cocaine 03.02.20

Passed Novigatsky branch with a Bastard Youngest, saves work, confirms.