3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wolverine 1986 03.02.20 04:07 pm

PS4 - Error CE-34878-0 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Error CE-34878-0.....
The game no longer loads the save, crashes while loading.
To play is not possible. There is one working save, it loaded, but then the save is not working.
Did the initialization, and so on shamanism with a tambourine. Nothing helps.

Who knows how to deal with it, unsubscribe, please.
56 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wolverine 1986 03.02.20

R. A. B. O. T. A. E,Etc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!! Sincerely!))))))))))))))

S
Sheer Terror 03.02.20

Honey Cocaine
You just flunked Eskimo? And if you failed how? It's PPC as his

W
Wolverine 1986 03.02.20

With the help of crossbow bolts Wandering thunder. But most importantly, in the beginning of the battle to retreat to the room with the stairs, it is stupid to not go, and from there on it is necessary to charge the bolt, it starts bleeding, then just wait.

S
Sheer Terror 03.02.20

Wolverine 1986
OK, now I will try!)

L
LiamLinney 03.02.20

what to do if do no the saves are not loaded in addition to new games?

x
xBoBaHx82 03.02.20

Sally.
wait for the patch(

S
Sheer Terror 03.02.20

Unsubscribe) well gentlemen! All work is saved/loaded (checkpoint AutoSave manual) in General, everything is OK!)
PS: there is a suspicion that perhaps the bugs and started from started and not finished this quest with akimats over bugs when the quest...

V
VSFlash 03.02.20

Collective intelligence rules!!!!
It worked checked.
Thank you all.

A
Anton Dedyulya 03.02.20

that is, if I load from a savestate 4 days ago from the current point in the game, and will fill this turuko, then saves that I have not worked will start to boot? or it is possible to forget about them?

c
caliskan 03.02.20

And someone said that consoles don't need diamonds...

V
VSFlash 03.02.20

But this is XS:
By the way the answer came from SONY :-)

Good afternoon, Sergey!

Thank You for contacting the information Centre for the clients of SONY.

In response to Your request we inform you that to resolve this error you should complete the passage of the quest "Secret of the village Stitches" ("The Mystery of The Murders Byways").

If you have additional questions You can ask them in a reply or contact us on one of the below phones and to tell the operator the case number listed in the subject line. Save please correspondence when replying.

Sincerely,

Engineer of information Centre customers SONY

H
Horrifing 03.02.20

Thank you, finally this crap is over, by the way, who needs the saves where I went this creature can share.

H
Horrifing 03.02.20

Anton Dedyulya
Would not work because to them it is not littered with

H
Honey Cocaine 03.02.20

Horrifing
Now earn 1.04 corrected.

S
Stinger2008S 03.02.20

Deus Ex Mankind divided error 34-878-0 in the same place, after completing the quest with Dominic, he is calling for InfoLink and all in 5-10 seconds. the game crashes and appears this error what to do???

S
ScarpVirus 03.02.20

Same problem ps4, save when the download work, but in manual or auto save, the game crashes. There is everything in the quest, Lysa Hora, or rather directly after talking to the village elder. And yet there was some kind of saving with a strange name ¡^N. Also, the game when you restart after departure runs as when you first log into the game ( interface Size, brightness), and a notice of the reset the user settings and about the game update, the console was offline, what kind of update is it? But now notice that in this version of the game save is not compatible with the previous version. It's all in the game game of the year v 1.60.