3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Exsple 03.02.20 04:08 pm

How to remove the settlers from the roof? (Fallout 4)

How to remove the snout from the roof? First there was one. Now the two of them.
52 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dolgovya3yy 03.02.20

No way. When nl in the Sanctuary Yes, even with robots all crowd around this hut! Negative-always fly the purpose of settlers somewhere. If it is put in concrete,for example,begin to stick to the textures. Properly one thing-the pounding of hammers, dobolyi pioneers! Krugers,for example where not appointed-still hammer the hammer on the old place!.

m
mvik 03.02.20

this is a bug,is treated by the construction of the stairs.

B
Bombardirovschik 03.02.20

shieldandsword
Krugers still hews?

D
Dolgovya3yy 03.02.20

Bomber Continuously,where he was not appointed!

D
Dolgovya3yy 03.02.20

mvik I Have not helped.(

B
Bard Lyutik 03.02.20

Well, it is obvious that without a ladder in any way. As they do you do it yourself? Arranged for about 10 settlements, not once on the roof he saw no one. Honey you there Mazhit what?
Natalya Kokoreva

_
_Ozymandias_ 03.02.20

@
Take the Magnum
@
pumped it up to MAX damage
@
climb up on the roof
@
shoot them in the face
@
corpses throw
@
Now they just will not climb.

_
_Ozymandias_ 03.02.20

I gathered them from the site of the house, put a bed and a few things, threw them a seal and has built a mesh wall around them in the 2nd floor. Still didn't get out. Live happy.

D
Dzhon Hokkins 03.02.20

Natalya Kokoreva
shieldandsword
_Ozymandias_
Set the bed for them - away from each other, and ONLY on the first floor . And build a second floor on the roof . In General, this is the famous bug of the game .

Well , and change the floors ( instead of concrete tree ) .

B
BlackJack 99 03.02.20

Natalya Kokoreva
Do not bother with this. They need to come down. Just move to any place and then go back to Sanctuary and they will go down.

K
Kirlusha 03.02.20

Natalya Kokoreva
I have this bug, somehow, he got disappeared after about 10 hours after the detuning of Sanctuary and destination of settlers in places.
Apparently, namesi how to do something correctly prescribed and for the next 50 hours of game play no one on the roof never showed up.

N
NightHawkreal 03.02.20

Offer rifle :)

B
BlackTigerTK 03.02.20

BlackJack 99
They are not spostata:-) They will trespassed in other random spots with the appearance of HS in the settlement.

P
Pepin3d 03.02.20

stork on the roof)

B
BlackTigerTK 03.02.20

Pepin3d
Cows, by the way, also letitout:-) despite izvestnuyu saying:-)

M
Mudryy glupec 03.02.20

Take a rifle with a scope, take position on the hill and take it. if you choose the correct position can even one shot to remove two.

P
Pepin3d 03.02.20

I have long wanted to ask. Who gets it in the settlement?
- Homeless-grower instead of to dig in the ground stupidly hanging around somewhere or just standing. Terribly besyat such slackers, I want to take and you know that
With anger already rasstrellivali such, but I know that this is a bug.

B
BlackTigerTK 03.02.20

Pepin3d
It's not just the growers.

P
Pepin3d 03.02.20

BlackTigerTK
I only have these downs that happens
all other rules are working

B
BlackTigerTK 03.02.20

Pepin3d
I have, for example, in Sanctury. Come stand in the crowd somewhere on the sidelines. All the empty shelves. Then slowly begin to diverge on jobs... Today at the Shelter 88 also is part of the empty shelves, though, if you look through the Shop - settler appointed. Sitting at the slot machines and hang out near the soda:-) But the gardeners at the Shelter just diligently Spud fruit trees:-)