3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Exsple 03.02.20 04:08 pm

How to remove the settlers from the roof? (Fallout 4)

How to remove the snout from the roof? First there was one. Now the two of them.
52 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArXangel_ann 03.02.20

Console to remove them only for a while. Anyway, once again will be secured

By the way:
When you reach the level of happiness of residents 75% of the settlement appears a brahmin
Fuck it - I Zimonja 70 happiness, and brahmin have two (!!!), farm Finch only took happiness 60 - already marking a cow!
Perhaps it's the influence of mods on settlers, but I have so
In short, if anyone knows of a MOD to the brahmin did not come or they could drive forever, prompt. Or at least that no more than one to settle

Console, fences, feeders, etc. known to all crap please do not advise

S
Stoic 03.02.20

ArXangel_ann
I wrote to you))

A
ArXangel_ann 03.02.20

Stoic
Stoic wrote:
I wrote to you))
Stoic wrote:
ArXangel_ann
In the workshop there is a feeder for brahmanov, if it is put somewhere on the sidelines, they will hang out around it and not get underfoot.

really? and who then you this wrote?

B
BlackTigerTK 03.02.20

ArXangel_ann
A brahmin appears by a certain number of settlers, like so. I can Strait on resources, probably the result of fashion Scrap dead things - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6497/?, I have like nothing there. Somehow, in one community there were three pieces, topalis at the trough on each other - the two had to be suscepit:-)

ArXangel_ann wrote:
really?
Usually Yes:-)

B
BlackTigerTK 03.02.20

Stoic
I have the Starlight Drive-In feeder at the Central lake. Around the fence wire. No matter how out there - the brahmin at the trough hang out... the settlement does not wander...

A
ArXangel_ann 03.02.20

BlackTigerTK
BlackTigerTK wrote:
Usually Yes:-)
I is about the fact that it is a type not answered me

BlackTigerTK wrote:
probably the result of fashion Scrap dead things -
I have another mod for scrap worth. For the sake of the Brahmins do not want to change, the more that this sort of fashion when you remove the break the AI settlers.
Have the old-fashioned way, a bullet in the forehead)

K
Kirlusha 03.02.20

Stoic
If the disable command makes the object invisible, why while the number of settlers reduced?

S
Stoic 03.02.20

Kirlusha
the object remains on the map, frozen, everything connected with it (including scripts) are canceled. When loading locations, it will boot.
if you come to the place where the hidden object and enter the enable command, then this object will become visible with restarted scripts.

f
fashionfble 03.02.20

It's funny to read this, the eternal problem of Fallout is like drinking four bottles and kick a hooker, but it turned out it was not vodka, but a means of deducing of alcohol from the body:)

A
Alexidrik 03.02.20

Okay the settlers on the roof, but as the brahmin traders are there? These brainless animals climb into all the cracks wherever their owner, and the most interesting through, what obstacles I had constructed. Looking trying but does not work, but should turn, and lo and behold this thing is already soaked through the bars or the fence.

A
AK 01.06.21

_Ozymandias_
and then you select it through the console and write "resurrect" and it comes to life)))

_
_Ozymandias_ 13.06.21

AK
5 years have passed. And I never went through this shit completely.