3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Exsple 03.02.20 04:08 pm

How to remove the settlers from the roof? (Fallout 4)

How to remove the snout from the roof? First there was one. Now the two of them.
52 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gur1 03.02.20

Pepin3d
A couple of times caught the settlers or castle, or Sanctuary in the center of the map and seen how a settler left the settlements somewhere in the distance , but as the number of settlers has not decreased , you see the men behind the booze sent )

P
Pepin3d 03.02.20

Gur1
well, it is the quest you wanted to itality that Garvey gives
I had this
once met a woman settler somewhere in the city centre, she gave me the quest for the abduction of her husband, and I was so angry, he shot her
it was unikely homeless with greenhouse Grintop
in the end, the quest is tightly stuck to the task and not giving up, but I don't care

D
Dzhon Hokkins 03.02.20

Pepin3d
... dear... and ... you ... spelled with a capital letter .
... perperek....? Well, I figured as much . About Persons Deceived by the Bully is not very nice .

S
Shigofumi 03.02.20

How to get a brahmin Carla he constantly gets stuck in the door of the house or on the roof ! If we can't get in but I have all the stuff =( If on the roof of his buggy so that it lowing my ears hurt =(

S
Soniaa 03.02.20

Shigofumi
had a similar problem, if you did the quest on bunker hill , then put stalls, Carla will stand by him and therefore it is also a brahmin. If not , it remains only to move things to a more convenient location .

B
BlackTigerTK 03.02.20

Soniaa
I have Sanctury is this trade caravan post after the bridge. However, Carl periodically sticking out in the center of town.

A
ArXangel_ann 03.02.20

Shigofumi
I do all the brahmin got! Who can say what good are they? No meat, no resources
In Simonga have 2 stick - was rasmichoti that I almost freaked out and shoot the crap
Who-thread knows, they like to drive? no bloody mess and the nerves from the satellites?

A
ArXangel_ann 03.02.20

BlackTigerTK
Carl crazy at all)

D
Dzhon Hokkins 03.02.20

ArXangel_ann
If you periodically fire intermittently , brahmin mishandled in their villages very often they can find a Detail synthetic . The eye of Big Brother are everywhere ) . Exploration Institute to dig - Qalat , Kutaragi hack ...
http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%91%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B8%D0%BD_(Fallout_4)

S
Stoic 03.02.20

ArXangel_ann
In the workshop there is a feeder for brahmanov, if it is put somewhere on the sidelines, they will hang out around it and not get underfoot.

B
BlackTigerTK 03.02.20

Stoic
And the fences around them. And then wouldn't even quiver.

S
Stoic 03.02.20

BlackTigerTK
fences will not help, they spanada again with the appearance of GH in random places.

B
BlackTigerTK 03.02.20

Stoic
The fence around the feeder must...

S
Stoic 03.02.20

BlackTigerTK
so they spanada anywhere, and then crawl to the trough...and then the fences ((

S
Soniaa 03.02.20

BlackTigerTK
I've made several such posts in the center , after that the problem disappeared with the emerging brahmin in the house . You can not say about the settlers on the roof, but as I suggested above, happiness is not affected (which is true as it turned out) , because he scored on them )

Spoiler

P
Pepin3d 03.02.20

John Hawkins wrote:
... perperek....? Well, I figured as much . About Persons Deceived by the Bully is not very nice .
I noticed that you washed and stoned the inadequate who gets to elementary typos
you can continue to scribble your intellectual comments I do not care for them)

D
Dzhon Hokkins 03.02.20

Pepin3d
Follow the compass without turning . Well , if your person to go at large - wili answer ? Stoned is your impoverished and uneducated person . Go bottles posobirat - maybe on the cover of the drive lumped . Oh , and don't forget to wipe , well, once you're there in the bushes and along PERPEREK was running everywhere , and marked its gifted . The suckers on these will suffice .

K
Kirlusha 03.02.20

ArXangel_ann
I usually brahmin unnecessary and settlers - synth console is removed, so that the others weren't. Allocated, and disable it:))

S
Stoic 03.02.20

Kirlusha
This command does not remove, and makes the object invisible.
Removes markfordelete

A
ArXangel_ann 03.02.20

Stoic
thanks cap, but I do not know.

Kirlusha
The question was how to remove them out of game methods