3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pierre Dac 04.02.20 12:09 pm

Raising the retirement age

I raising the retirement age could care less, but who pulled bald tongue to blurt out that the increase will not be, and in two weeks to push this bill? Do not be stupidly silent two weeks ago?
61 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 04.02.20

Pierre Dac
There's a lot he want,but in reality everything happens differently...

b
bazilews 04.02.20

And raising the retirement age...we have people submissive,swallow, and go plugit...

b
bazilews 04.02.20

Pierre Dac
And who is now these deductions need,who to them will survive...

S
Samyy krutanskiy krutan 04.02.20

but Russia is a great country, the core of the spirituality of the nation, the Bastion of democracy and a guarantor of peace in the whole world

M
MunchkiN 616 04.02.20

nothing particularly amazing
level Zhyzni and pitch of medicine is growing so raising the retirement age is a kind of necessity

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.02.20

Pierre Dac
About raising the retirement age has long been said.Yet Dylan in 2005, blurted out that the increase will not be until he rules the country.This will help to increase pension of 1000R per year.But with all the people you want in the budget to tear 800tys 1bn within three years.And who are these 76% of davaasuren who voted for him?

MunchkiN 616
nothing particularly amazing
level Zhyzni and pitch of medicine is growing so raising the retirement age is a kind of necessity
That means we need to create the bestial conditions that the level has dropped)

S

Pierre Dac wrote:
...but who pulled bald tongue to blurt out that the increase will not be, and in two weeks to push this bill?
Because the true cause of this here on NG (including sour and horrible) hardly anyone knows it can only be assumed.

It is possible that after some time, the decree of the Supreme Commander the act of raising the retirement age will be abolished.
I have no thoughts about the people I can Not live a day!.. In the morning smear sandwich-just a thought: what about the people? http://kiddywood.ru/detskie-skazki/skazka-pro-fedota-streltsa-udalogo-molodtsa.html

Further, because the preconditions for economic growth and well-being of people is not observed and hardly at all expected, then it will be stated that this NEAREST economy was a consequence of the rejection of raising the retirement age (yet for the sake of the people). Saying that it was necessary again to wait a bit, tighten their belts and wait for grace... And now have only themselves to blame.

r
requiemmm 04.02.20

Growth of medicine is prescribed when dying, so it does not spoil the statistics of the hospital? Everything is much easier. Pawson, the fact that the pension Fund, the government has launched a claw every time he wanted to make war, bridge, championship, Olympic games...to cut yourself, none of them were going, continuing to cash in the same way. Now there is no money, and was in principle the richest fabric of the country. Your future is sacrificed to a momentary whim, enjoy.

P
Pilat. 04.02.20

the optimists were seriously alarmed))

S

S wrote:
Well, on shish topics here, go with a pitchfork in the Kremlin, go into the power - change something.
Article 280. Public appeals to violent change of the constitutional system of the Russian Federation.
1. Public calls for the violent seizure of power, forcible retention of power or forcible change of the constitutional system of the Russian Federation - shall be punished by a fine of from five hundred to seven hundred minimum wages or in the amount of wages or other income of the convicted person for a period of five to seven years, or with arrest for the term from four to six months, or by deprivation of liberty for a term up to three years.
2. The same actions committed using mass media, - shall be punishable by deprivation of liberty for a term of three to five years with deprivation of the right to occupy certain positions or engage in certain activities for a term up to three years.
http://rfuk.ru/head_29.html

S
Baby, as be be careful. Even if righteously indignant.
S wrote:
...there's just people comes from other countries including. They do not need the hatred of the people to the government to see...
Prefer cleaning in the apartment, to sweep the dust under the carpet?

M
MesyacMay 04.02.20

Krucinski the quiet badass
rights)
on the Internet a long time ago every second article said,

G
Gauguin 04.02.20

Instead of trying to undo the pension does not intervene in the economy, we raise the retirement age. Hmm, not quite what I need.

P
Protocol10 04.02.20

Gauguin
I agree. Free education and medicine ideally would also cancel.

G
Gauguin 04.02.20

Protocol10
Of course. When the government ceases to meddle in the economy (or at least will not do so much), it sucks free public services themselves will die.

P
Protocol10 04.02.20

Gauguin
I agree. All you have to pay. In our country people are used to that all you can take for free.

g
gennaz 04.02.20

Don't want to pay a pension? Give now, my accumulated retirement savings? Still to 65 years I will not live. I don't want my blood got it.
Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.02.20

Protocol10
I agree. All you have to pay. In our country people are used to that all you can take for free.
My oldest child this year in grade 1 is.If we want a medical examination quickly 16000r fun.And so,free to wait for you,as each doctor to be free

y
yariko.v 04.02.20

So increasing P-age the same for everyone, and bureaucrats will have more work!!

b
bazilews 04.02.20

The problem is that we are silent.
With us do what they want,and we are silent and humbly manes waving.
And then looking for the guilty,although it is our fault that treating us like this.

m
masha 04.02.20

When I'm of retirement age, where to apply for a pension? Just do not give, if not to ask?