3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SadSam 04.02.20 12:10 pm

The game is unrealistically difficult (Resident Evil 6)

well, turn easy mode and you will have happiness, what's the problem then?
78 Comments
Sort by:
A
Ashirogi_Muto 04.02.20

Yupq
First, what difficulty are you playing?
Secondly, it is not that difficult. I do that almost half of the campaigns for Leon went through and only died foolishly, there was a case where the enemies are crushed, but the second time the moment passed.
PS: Playing on normal difficulty.

Z
Zorianin 04.02.20

Yupq
The constant lack of ammo is one of the main (fun for me) chips series RE. Two strikes and the corpse – elements of survival horror. All the main games in the series something like this. So anything irritable (for lovers of D) in that no...
But what about the enemies I agree – this is a minus for this series.

M
MAXaG 04.02.20

Campaigns vary in difficulty. For Leon - the easiest, but for Chris the real horror: ammunition is almost none. Especially in the 2nd Chapter (somewhere in Europe). Stupid running around with one cube of health (and often even immediately after the resurrection, while not having invigorating pills and not being able to fight), with ALL the weapons on zero and with a knife to use - suicide. In the end, trying to sneak around, too behind cover, wait for teammates to somehow miraculously not going to kill someone, praying that the enemy dropped ammo for the gun. A rifle is almost useless: clip 3 seconds out, and even as aim - still half past.Generally strange for Leon, like, horror tried to do, but for Chris - a supremely better, but what the hell in the first campaign a lot of ammunition, and half the second company we run with a knife due to their absence. Shouldn't it be the opposite? In addition, probably all at least once per game cursed this system checkpoints (and if after some time the game suddenly crashes after that post: out of memory yell obscenities good( I'm serious. I play przekazana the Incentive, but because of the crashes I was not able to complete the campaign for Leon)).
But all the difficulties arise after the start of the game. Crossing themselves, praying, you tap on the shortcut RE6. And now the CAPCOM splash screen, then save, hit Enter. And wait....Almost predinfarktnom state. And then b**** out of memory: fuck you! you are unworthy to play IT!!! You realize all the time that you spent on the steam forums, the Internet, tinkering in the config, all in vain. You never got rid of the problem, though, when you're demonstrating the wonders of genius, and can run on your computer anything you want (within reason). A total waste of money - the game ceased to run at all! And it is in these moments say to yourself, Oh nah! Let finished the game, and then play...Go to the workshop and prepare...

S
STAS010101 04.02.20

You correctly use the tokens EPT, the game is easy, but the ammo is not enough when Chris played, put the chip on the falling objects and all the rules)

L
Levitate 04.02.20

this is not a game unrealistically difficult , it's just ridiculous controls and the camera , probably died like 50 times when you need to skedaddle (helicopter there or boss)

A
AriellaPrendermi 04.02.20

Calm was the co-op with a friend on veteran...
There were certainly difficult moments...but overall passable...

E
Edridangidrid 04.02.20

How to restore health, full of herbs and where to press?

T
Tomas Sevchenko 04.02.20

Question the story went 2 for Leon and Chris, I understand in game 2 Ada Wong she and her evil DoppelgangeR??? (sometimes it appears in different clothes and 1 shot in the company of Chris and Leon for company in the lab on video it is visible as from the cocoon, it appears) or che is not freely understand ???

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 04.02.20

Together to play 500 times easier. If you play one, the complexity is above average, it is better not to put, and then the light, otherwise your ass will be torn to shreds.
I do not agree. If you play in coop, then both partners vulnerable, and bot damage is not applied as it would not beat. For example played with a live person on the nightmare, often someone has caught on and he died, and the bot tried - virtually no deaths pass.

R
RikoChiko 04.02.20

In the complexity of cases and sloppy management. Engine it's time to dump throw away.

s
saa0891 04.02.20

Thomas Sevchenko

Question the story went 2 for Leon and Chris, I understand in game 2 Ada Wong she and her evil DoppelgangeR??? (sometimes it appears in different clothes and 1 shot in the company of Chris and Leon for company in the lab on video it is visible as from the cocoon, it appears) or che is not freely understand ???

In the blue dress clone,and in the red normal Hell.

On the normal game,many are just used to play games with avtoregen and a bunch of ammo,neither of which challenging is not seen normally traversed all companies without much straining,the only place where I died 10 times this is a 5 Chapter(for the whole company so not dead),as already mentioned moments by running away from the bosses and inadequate camera strongly contributes to this.Most importantly, under machine gun fire not get there and everything else is easy to Dodge,the bole in the game such arsinal of tricks and shoals, as well as any fighting game,take it how you want.

N
Nemezis 04.02.20

I somehow opposite: constantly tearing Leon and Chris running through the bullets like Terminator )))

By the way, after death you respawn with all health. So sometimes it's better not to be treated, but stupid to die. This saves the kit.

A
AlexZebol 04.02.20

The only thing in this game is annoying - bad aiming system and the camera. The rest is all fine.

A
AlexZebol 04.02.20

Nemesis
Chris health sensitive regenerated, and adopted it cooler.

f
febll 04.02.20

Levitate
Management plohoya but the controller fixed it.

H
Hudson 04.02.20

Tell me where to change the difficulty of the game. I can't take it anymore.

x
xenoscapes 04.02.20

You guys that are ... passed the game on veteran in Lyon with a bot team, run almost flawlessly ... the atmosphere is very pleasant ... got to the 4th Chapter for Chris , the game prevraschaetsya in the Cal office Dyuti , monsters of various stripes , and even though 2nd company designed for action,\entertainment , entertainment in león more impressions to pass as it is more boring compared to the 1st company...
but I started playing again with a buddy in coop for Lyon nightmare !!! Guys , it's just most do not eat survival horror, especially if you don't know all the features in your first playthrough and playing on Nightmare difficulty , are these impressions ... voopchem should definitely play this game in coop on Nightmare night is better ... this is something ... I don't know how it will play in the rest of the companies on this difficulty but the company behind Leon with a friend in Tim - It's just an oblique...
Really like it ;) and of course, this is all my humble IMHO

x
xenoscapes 04.02.20

Sorry for the error, Claudia Dragonica ,old ... sometimes skips letters if feeble clicked )

J
Johnny1111 04.02.20

was professional, and don't complain. there were difficulties with the bosses and nothing complicated. started to pass on the last(no hope). all that pissed off is a mission with a fucking helicopter. constantly breathed on them(there a few companies they)

k
kostykD 04.02.20

I'm tired of burying Chris, once saved sherry and Jake. Where from the huge monster need to escape. (play the keyboard) seems to Run at the same speed, but it is in one place is dying, the other