3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SadSam 04.02.20 12:10 pm

The game is unrealistically difficult (Resident Evil 6)

well, turn easy mode and you will have happiness, what's the problem then?
78 Comments
Sort by:
k
kostykD 04.02.20

In Capcom during sadists work

F
Folks 04.02.20

AlexZebol
do says Works
http://forums.playground.ru/resident_evil_6/779427/

j
junior2012 04.02.20

Hudsоn
when the head of the pass (or not pass)
address this menu/company/Chapter selection/choice of the gang/the Chapter selection and there will be the difficulty level
PS. he, too, could not resist playing on the average assigned a rookie (now current S but A pass)

j
junior2012 04.02.20

MAXaG
Out of memory????
the comp is bad?
for me 4 GB is enough for the eyes

j
junior2012 04.02.20

I stand such improvements
firearms 2
protection 2
penetration 1
OK DIN to die rarely
on easy

r
rododo 04.02.20

Easy resident it's like a white nigger.
Went with a friend in coop on the last difficulty nightmare. Cartridges do not seen until the pile skill is disabled in this difficulty. Yes, it was difficult. But the resident should be complicated (because the game is not for children)

M
Monk78 04.02.20

Yeah not very good challenging course for Chris and Hell Yes there are moments of hard and ordinary Resident the most difficult 4!!!!

A
Ashirogi_Muto 04.02.20

I'm 2 campaigns was held for Leon and Chris. They are both light, but the last boss for Chris it's just a quiet horror!!! My nerves could not stand and the last boss was a coach. (For Chris). Playing on normal difficulty.

M
Monk78 04.02.20

Well, you see friend!!!! And without a trainer th or what???

M
Monk78 04.02.20

Yes Ada walk at all without trainers can not!!!!

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 04.02.20

MAXaG
All right. I'm Chris play rounds at least. Thanks to Jake for the sake of interest began the first Chapter so there is just ammo and no smell.

kba7
Press H and the grass is made into tablets, then 1 and the hero uses them.

S
Screw It 04.02.20

kba7

How to restore health, full of herbs and where to press?

Cant pull over.

L
Lethal Ghost 04.02.20

Playing with my brother in split screen, started the game on nightmare (two punch from anyone and you're dead), at first was overcome, and that incomparable feeling of intensity? zombies are really afraid of Auschwitz, but, alas, seriously stuck at the mission where you need to fight back on the second floor of the gun shop, and lowered the difficulty by one point.
Have not seen such a worthy of complexity in games. Not that usual: stuck his nose from behind a corner and killed the enemy.
I think that this complexity nenadolgo will keep me in the game. In the sense that, you can try to go again, but completely on the nightmare

T
Tar1k91 04.02.20

Was the campaign for Leon on normal,the optimal complexity for me,I don't want a four month campaign to pass))))

s
sau 04.02.20

On the nightmare for Leon spent 30 hours - cool ) , the only thing that couldn't still be tortured the last boss , I had a normal dunk..
PS Game on normal , after a nightmare, it seems a cakewalk.

C
Chester Bennington 04.02.20

Damn, Chris, run away from the monster in the last Chapter is simply unrealistic. The camera is appalling in its squalor. About 100 attempts I made to no avail. 10 years never seen such a complex game in terms of gameplay misery.

s
saR3n 04.02.20

pfft....in the Pro game pass with a partner.

S
Skri 04.02.20

The complexity of this game lies in the fact that we, unlike the previous installments will not die in battles with monsters and running from the bullshit or we don't make it to press in time '' x to win''.
The gameplay is truly the future xD

F
Folks 04.02.20

put the difficulty level Nightmare and went in the company of Chris - difficult, very difficult

S
Saylar100500 04.02.20

Leon PPC how difficult it is in the Chapter where the city gas is allowed it enough time to breathe and you died and it is visible, that is, gas is stupidly less limited in scope than you. Or rather not at all restricted. And coach on scripted death doesn't work!!!!