3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SadSam 04.02.20 12:10 pm

The game is unrealistically difficult (Resident Evil 6)

well, turn easy mode and you will have happiness, what's the problem then?
78 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltrator 04.02.20

L4wl13t
I too complicated the place with the snowmobile and tanks didn't show,so how was their at least not immediately,but quickly and there are no trainers and other Baida not yuzal.

F
FallenLordik 04.02.20

went with a friend to a Pro,the feeling that the game is made for morons(easy to impossible)
p.s. played the rat,because the controller is not comfortable for me.

N
Nightmare_21 04.02.20

FallenLordik

play nightmare.

b
bsa535 04.02.20

After completing the prologue when there is a regular menu, after pressing play , says create a NEW SESSION and that's it so it can lit until you turn off the computer. that is, the game won't start, tried starting from game mechanics, etc., etc., waited a long time for this game and now I can't launch PC settings are higher, the games are all there is, besides this, tried on three computers., I even understand that I'm doing something wrong but I can not understand that, men help the loser. Thank you

F
FallenLordik 04.02.20

bsa535
buy litsuhu.

O
On_the_Road 04.02.20

MDE....for me here have said it all, I'm looking at. I have nothing to add, except maybe the number of bugs and deaths))) has Been specially statistics news, for the sake of interest and fun. Played on beginner, here's a rough list (first three campaigns)
Leon: the plane - 14 deaths
shark 3 attempts of the race to infinity and the two restarting the game
The 5th head, lift two ten-minute wait of loading level.
Chris - escape from BOS - 47 deaths
Jake had surprisingly easy, even alarmed somehow. Hell have not yet touched, although this bitch is also extremely interesting to me. As she has some sun over?

I
Infiltrator 04.02.20

A prologue complicated from the beginning,the camera when you need to escape from the explosion made crooked.

M
Master_Shifu 04.02.20

Was Leon - like, horror, then began for Chris to play a sort of game. What ammo did not notice, but the grass really little, I basically rukopashke hung out, kicked to single hung, gave the crown and, well, stomp the heads.
But that pissed off, as this damn camera Chris, when the boss is ticking, times 50 dead, bitch, mats, even the neighbors heard. And so in a few moments when to skedaddle from someone necessary. Freaked out - plug in a joystick with an analogue and a pancake-compote, was not really steaming! Kick the PS-version of the ugly-ass control on the keyboard, press more than 3 keys - Persian stupor becomes all pipe, shavali. Played: skedaddle when necessary - grab the joystick, shoot - Claudia. That and all the advice.

I
Infiltrator 04.02.20

Really the only game on the keyboard ( Chapter 5 for Chris) to overpower is very difficult.

R
Resident Sasha 04.02.20

nichrome it is not complex! There is difficulty only in fucking control when running away from someone, example: the last Chapter, where a huge bitch trying to kill Chris with a Pier=)

R
Resident Sasha 04.02.20

Yes, you rochapea! the whole game, I passed on the clave, all the rules, but against the last boss Chris 3 times and went dead

R
Resident Sasha 04.02.20

Fанык
Plus By The Way! The best (according to me) version is a 4. there is no wokalek, no Sit down, fall off and so on. but you can improve weapons, and all sorts of points to collect.
Generally to Fig-nya!

I
Infiltrator 04.02.20

In General it turned out that in the Chapter with Chris the bug is, so it's no wonder why so much problems, but in General, it is possible to master, though, and qte is made crooked .

M
Max Fry 04.02.20

In a cooperative it is incredibly easy :D

B
BioGen 04.02.20

Started the game with a low level of complexity for Leon,normal for Chris and now I'm Jake, a veteran well, just unreal all those doors to close as not trying Sheri kills Ustanak,help mi pliz!

B
Bombardirovschik 04.02.20

All the complexity of the game is a small amount of ammo and KUTUA.
Due to the fact that many rounds you have to use hand to hand combat and he is very weak especially on the higher difficulties.
And short on ammo because everyone is not the ordinary zombie need 15 rounds to put and falls out of it 10 if you're lucky.
As a result, constantly on empty.
While beating one back grabbed two, or jump over a jumper.
Besides rukopashka curve.
And included constantly QTE.

If you have lots of ammo, then all submitted at once, the machine is generally heat, you can literally mow enemies to them.
In the end, without ammo is a sad simulator cutue and lethargic kicks , difficult chore.
With the ammo you mow down enemies at a distance of 10 meters at any level of complexity.

C
Cyborg777 04.02.20

The game is **** no words what to call it.That's why to push back nedosypaet and medogonki? Or do the conscience or do not do.
Were all RE several times but this misery will leave you. Maybe with a joystick try.
Stupid arcade, atmospheric zero
About krivorukost would like to see how you'd re 1-3, Dino кризис1 or ПЕ2 when there were heaps of sites with walkthroughs and cheats.
Escaping from the Chaos for Chris speed does not matter, you can run ahead of the pier and drained, there are scores for cleanliness cornering you know. A few stumbled or touched the walls and all. And the checkpoint there. Pipeline it is necessary to pour gasoline and to set fire to

E
Edich 04.02.20

If you re 6 seems complicated, I'm afraid to imagine how you will pass re revelation 1 on the underworld.
Give advice how to get re 6 on nightmare: 1) Play on the keyboard with the mouse for increased accuracy
2) Play Elena, she's easier to play as for me
3) Always order the partner to shoot at the enemies (B/square+ UP) and do try to repopulates in the hands of the enemy, and not waste ammo, let for you all does Leon/Helena
4) Learn to counter attack
This game reveals itself only in the cooperative, and only on nightmare.