3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XDemonR 04.02.20 12:14 pm

Fashion War of the Chosen (XCOM 2)

In General I'm a pirate (do not throw sectoday), downloaded the mod on the helmets, which updated the under War of the Chosen, and what I see: textures are all black and do not work, and in the original this mod updated works fine as Commanders choice under War of the Chosen. Is there a solution to this problem?
51 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nightma[R]e 04.02.20

XDemonR
Have to wait when the author will update.

D
DLAntariy 04.02.20

There is a drastic solution to all problems...to take a license)

K
KoteYKoks 04.02.20

XDemonR
Look for fashion English language sites, there probably are more than a new version

D
Don Maestro 04.02.20

XDemonR
where are you mods actually take?

N
Nightma[R]e 04.02.20

DLAntariy
The price bites.
Don Maestro
I can look at smods.ru
PS There stimovsky fashion

d
dronls 04.02.20

DLAntariy
and nothing from the pirates, will not differ ( Oh Yes you will. freebie)
and the stereotype that fashion is buggy pirates, is already outdated or the mod is not updated or someone curve hands )))))))))))))))

X
XDemonR 04.02.20

dronls
The mod that was updated, Yes, the black texture was. The other mod worked quietly.

A
AlexeyMC 04.02.20

Has anyone found where the settings for the new weapons? In \Config\DefaultGameData_WeaponData.ini Main cannon, but the new can not find.

o
osdf 04.02.20

AlexeyMC
Here about!
C:\Games \XCOM 2 \XCom2-WarOfTheChosen \XComGame \Config

A
AlexeyMC 04.02.20

osdf
Here you are able to change the guns original from the DLS both(crossbow must be transferred to the Foundation) but the new Bellamy, snipe and swords and those for killing bosses give the DLS, can't find it. Whether they are separately sewn, or cleverly called. Wanted to apnut the unique cannon to felt their exclusivity...

H
Hirok 04.02.20

AlexeyMC
in the file defaultweapondata.

A
AlexeyMC 04.02.20

Hirok
Can DefaultGameData_WeaponData.ini? Everything in it was ransacked, and the new guns are not found, only the old. How are they called? It is a new gun, the rest is clear.

H
Hirok 04.02.20

AlexeyMC
Don't know how you look...
Here is an example.
VEKTORRIFLE_CONVENTIONAL_BASEDAMAGE=(Damage=3, Spread=0, PlusOne=50, Crit=3, Pierce=0, Shred=0, Tag=, DamageType=Projectile_Conventional)
VEKTORRIFLE_MAGNETIC_BASEDAMAGE=(Damage=4, Spread=0, PlusOne=50, Crit=4, Pierce=0, Shred=0, Tag=, DamageType=Projectile_MagXCom)
VEKTORRIFLE_BEAM_BASEDAMAGE=(Damage=5, Spread=0, PlusOne=50, Crit=5, Pierce=0, Shred=0, Tag=, DamageType=Projectile_BeamXCom)

BULLPUP_CONVENTIONAL_BASEDAMAGE=(Damage=3, Spread=0, PlusOne=50, Crit=1, Pierce=0, Shred=0, Tag=, DamageType=Projectile_Conventional)
BULLPUP_MAGNETIC_BASEDAMAGE=(Damage=5, Spread=0, PlusOne=50, Crit=1, Pierce=0, Shred=0, Tag=, DamageType=Projectile_MagXCom)
BULLPUP_BEAM_BASEDAMAGE=(Damage=6, Spread=0, PlusOne=50, Crit=2, Pierce=0, Shred=0, Tag=, DamageType=Projectile_BeamXCom)

WRISTBLADE_CONVENTIONAL_BASEDAMAGE=(Damage=4, Spread=0, PlusOne=0, Crit=1, Pierce=0, Shred=0, Tag=, DamageType=Melee)
WRISTBLADE_MAGNETIC_BASEDAMAGE=(Damage=6, Spread=0, PlusOne=0, Crit=2, Pierce=0, Shred=0, Tag=, DamageType=Melee)
WRISTBLADE_BEAM_BASEDAMAGE=(Damage=8, Spread=0, PlusOne=0, Crit=3, Pierce=0, Shred=0, Tag=, DamageType=Melee)

SHARDGAUNTLET_CONVENTIONAL_BASEDAMAGE=(Damage=4, Spread=0, PlusOne=50, Crit=2, Pierce=0, Shred=0, Tag=, DamageType=Melee)
SHARDGAUNTLET_MAGNETIC_BASEDAMAGE=(Damage=5, Spread=0, PlusOne=50, Crit=2, Pierce=0, Shred=0, Tag=, DamageType=Melee)
SHARDGAUNTLET_BEAM_BASEDAMAGE=(Damage=7, Spread=0, PlusOne=50, Crit=2, Pierce=0, Shred=0, Tag=, DamageType=Melee)

SHARDGAUNTLET_CONVENTIONAL_EXTRADAMAGE = (Damage=3, Spread=1, PlusOne=34, Crit=0, Pierce=0, Tag=Volt, DamageType=Psi)
SHARDGAUNTLET_MAGNETIC_EXTRADAMAGE = (Damage=4, Spread=1, PlusOne=34, Crit=0, Pierce=0, Tag=Volt, DamageType=Psi)
SHARDGAUNTLET_BEAM_EXTRADAMAGE = (Damage=5, Spread=1, PlusOne=34, Crit=0, Pierce=0, Tag=Volt, DamageType=Psi)
SHARDGAUNTLET_CONVENTIONAL_EXTRADAMAGE = (Damage=5, Spread=1, PlusOne=67, Crit=0, Pierce=0, Tag=Volt_Psi, DamageType=Psi)
SHARDGAUNTLET_MAGNETIC_EXTRADAMAGE = (Damage=7, Spread=1, PlusOne=67, Crit=0, Pierce=0, Tag=Volt_Psi, DamageType=Psi)
SHARDGAUNTLET_BEAM_EXTRADAMAGE = (Damage=9, Spread=1, PlusOne=67, Crit=0, Pierce=0, Tag=Volt_Psi, DamageType=Psi)
SHARDGAUNTLET_CONVENTIONAL_EXTRADAMAGE=(Damage=2, Spread=1, PlusOne=0, Crit=0, Pierce=0, Tag=IonicStorm, DamageType=Psi)
SHARDGAUNTLET_MAGNETIC_EXTRADAMAGE=(Damage=3, Spread=1, PlusOne=0, Crit=0, Pierce=0, Tag=IonicStorm, DamageType=Psi)
SHARDGAUNTLET_BEAM_EXTRADAMAGE=(Damage=4, Spread=1, PlusOne=0, Crit=0, Pierce=0, Tag=IonicStorm, DamageType=Psi)
SHARDGAUNTLET_CONVENTIONAL_EXTRADAMAGE=(Damage=3, Spread=1, PlusOne=0, Crit=0, Pierce=0, Tag=IonicStorm_Psi, DamageType=Psi)
SHARDGAUNTLET_MAGNETIC_EXTRADAMAGE=(Damage=5, Spread=1, PlusOne=0, Crit=0, Pierce=0, Tag=IonicStorm_Psi, DamageType=Psi)
SHARDGAUNTLET_BEAM_EXTRADAMAGE=(Damage=7, Spread=1, PlusOne=0, Crit=0, Pierce=0, Tag=IonicStorm_Psi, DamageTyp
And this is the beginning of the file.
Look in the config add-ons, not the basics.

A
AlexeyMC 04.02.20

Hirok
Thanks, I saw it, even changed all of these parameters 10 times increasing to been seen, to check, but it's not.... Damage remains the same, but I'm only after the first of the new mission looked, where the first 2 characters(Dragunov with an alien), they have not changed. The rest of the gun change, and new that after defeating the bosses give that need on old saves, at least do not change.
If you are not lazy, someone can see enough to restart the game to change settings like the rest of the guns, or we need a new start?

H
Hirok 04.02.20

AlexeyMC
In the first part of generally used resource hacker for this purpose)

A
AlexeyMC 04.02.20

Hirok
Yes, I remember, the executable is opened and changed the settings. And there is not work out for some reason to change a new cannon, which is above change, and there is no effect. Already a head broke...

H
Hirok 04.02.20

AlexeyMC
Well, XS.
I noticed that something is changing and some don't.
That will, for example, which affect fatigue, it is editable. Rather, you are editing its decline.
On the screen it will still decrease, but at the end of the mission, no one will have a penalty to it.

A
AlexeyMC 04.02.20

Hirok
there's usually all of the parameters that relate to the Persians and enemies, edited the file for the character, but we need to start a new game. KHP can be added through the armor, the weapons are almost the same with no problems. But the new push does not change anything, and don't understand why.

H
Hirok 04.02.20

AlexeyMC
XS...
For example, I changed number of slots for improvements to vector and using bullpup mod from the nexus)

A
AlexeyMC 04.02.20

Hirok
By the way the idea, downloaded the mod and will be picking it what's what)