3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XDemonR 04.02.20 12:14 pm

Fashion War of the Chosen (XCOM 2)

In General I'm a pirate (do not throw sectoday), downloaded the mod on the helmets, which updated the under War of the Chosen, and what I see: textures are all black and do not work, and in the original this mod updated works fine as Commanders choice under War of the Chosen. Is there a solution to this problem?
51 Comments
Sort by:
D
Demonfan 04.02.20

My Launcher won't start at all :(

D
Demonfan 04.02.20

wings_of_liberty
By the way if you have not started ,you may help rename folders of mods by the names of the files . Inside each mod folder lies a file with the extension *.XComMod. It is necessary that the folder the mod was called the same as this file.

J
Jerzy3 04.02.20

Demonfan
Maybe stupid tip, but try the root folder of XCOM2 XCOM2 to rename the War of the Chosen.

w
wings_of_liberty 04.02.20

Demonfan
Demonfan
Thanks for the advice!

S
Sargarus 04.02.20

Mod to disable the timer under the War Of the Chosen?

G
Glob2020 04.02.20

Demonfan
Thank you)

a
aleksandr shlegel 04.02.20

I read and did not understand how to change the characteristics of the weapons from DLC Alien Hunters. In the folder where the DLC alter the characteristics and the result is zero

g
grow4er 04.02.20

I have one question here on the website fashion is present as usual хсом2 and war of the chosen respectively when I add for example a normal mod for XCOM 2, it is automatically added to the war of the chosen is it possible to make mods for etih 2 versions of the game were displayed and were included separately?

M
MrJango 04.02.20

Searched everywhere, nowhere to be found in addition to steam workshop, if anyone is not difficult to fill on the website anything from this: [WOTC] General Advent Revamp [WOTC] World War L , [WOTC] Children Of The King and [WOTC] Advent Psi Ops

p
proconsul 04.02.20

MrJango
And what's the problem to download? Start http://steamworkshop.download insert there the link page mod from steam, download, click on the link, shaking. I currently have 30+ mods for xcom2wotc pumped...

S
Sith78 16.07.20

Good afternoon everyone. Please help! There are mods for WOTC which add hostile faction (Raider Faction). Like found that is necessary, but in the game they do not appear... All other modes work fine. Help I would be grateful. Thanks in advance!