3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
X
XDemonR 04.02.20 12:14 pm

Fashion War of the Chosen (XCOM 2)

In General I'm a pirate (do not throw sectoday), downloaded the mod on the helmets, which updated the under War of the Chosen, and what I see: textures are all black and do not work, and in the original this mod updated works fine as Commanders choice under War of the Chosen. Is there a solution to this problem?
51 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boris HrenPopadesh 04.02.20

People who needed infa modify the properties of weapons:
In General rule of the post - dances with a tambourine it is highly entertaining
made changes to file DefaultGameData_WeaponData.ini then my documents in my games opened the weapons file (xcomGameData_WeaponData.ini) and stupidly copied directly on top of the missing sections of the file that the rules (that is, from inscriptions [XComGame.X2Item_XpackWeapons] and inscriptions [XComGame.X2Item_DefaultWeapons], including the first and excluding the second one).
Who helped - don't be lazy, write a review.

x
xoen 04.02.20

Fashion has gone both on weapons and teksturki and so on. Filled Maleh.

x
xoen 04.02.20

AlexeyMC
It's simple. If you are unable to understand the move - raise old threads with posts from me. Described in detail what was happening.
In some cases it is necessary to do the correction not in the same file.

A
AlexeyMC 04.02.20

xoen
The old threads are useless. You personally managed to change the settings of cannons, which give for killing the elite? Desintegrator for example? I do not, all the rest of the original and, from all the DLS and they are not. Don't know why. Even if as a mod to do it, does not change. Already a head broke. If possible, tell me crept, where exactly what rule? Changes XComGameData_WeaponData.ini the War of the gods\XComGame\Config nothing.

A
AlexeyMC 04.02.20

Get the crutches...
Copied all the data from XComGameData_WeaponData.ini in the main folder, the same file in ДЛС3 directly after the text it worked..... It's in the load order, which is what is loaded after the main files with the same data.

B

AlexeyMC
Came to the same conclusion, apparently the files configu, which we used to rule, are not the main settings storage location and written over.

A
AlexeyMC 04.02.20

Boris Will Granparadiso
Yes, adding \DLC_3\Config helped me.... it text settings. Have you tried the mod to do didn't work. Now finally, exclusive guns I do have exclusive(2 times increased)... Sensitive imbalanced, but IMHO it's cleaner that way.

x
xoen 04.02.20

AlexeyMC
Old threads are not useless, if you read carefully.
Boris and nick from the movie SP%%%if there's figured out what was happening.

A
AlexeyMC 04.02.20

xoen
I mean, for the war elected they don't fit the way I solved the problem, wrote a little higher.

s
suarez888 04.02.20

There is an updated mod to disable the timer?

A
AlexeyMC 04.02.20

suarez888
On the neksus, there did not seem to spread.

B

Anyone here can tell me how to change the skills so do not spend piece for the mission, and was with cooldown?

T
Tomas Sevchenko 04.02.20

Is there a way to get to work fashion from XCOM 2 in the War of the Chosen??????? when you try to run any of them throws an error, all as do not conjure.

D
Demonfan 04.02.20

Good day. Such problem : at me in War of the Chosen do not work fashion. Throw mods in C:\GAMES\XCOM 2\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\mods edit DefaultModOptions . And no one mod. In this way launched the fashion of the original, then Lower 2 and it worked fine. Even tried to throw in the DLC folder and passed the relevant file handling mods , too. The launcher isn't. Repack by Xatab . Steam on the PC , but not running. All libraries are C++.

N
Noran 04.02.20

Support the speaker above...

D
Demonfan 04.02.20

Tried different Repack. The situation is completely similar. Luncher does not work by running the shortcut directly from the game folder - the game works but mods did not see in stupid. Tell me how to run step by step fashion. After all, the regular version put fashion more than once , and everything worked perfectly. And the War of the Chosen as a curse...

J
Jerzy3 04.02.20

Demonfan
Fashion War of the Chosen throws in the folder
C:\ GAMES\ XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\ XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\ XComGame\ mods
DefaultModOptions edit in the folder
C:\ GAMES\ XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\ XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\ XComGame\ Config
The old habit still rename the folder with the mod name *.XComMod file. And everything works.

D
Demonfan 04.02.20

Jerzy3
I do the same thing and not working. At least there indikatorov fashion Additional Icons in the initial missions for sure.

D
Demonfan 04.02.20

Just run the executable directly from the folder. The launcher isn't.

w
wings_of_liberty 04.02.20

Hi, found a solution? I have the same problem, only starts the launcher, tick the mod appear, but in the game no mods. Despite the fact that the game itself works fine.