3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sam_FisherPG 04.02.20 12:49 pm

Worth buying a GTX 1060 for Intel Core i5 4570

Should I take the GTX 1060 6Gb for Intel Core i5 4570 3.2 GHz (Haswell) + 8Gb (4x2 1600MHz). Share your experience, maybe somebody has this stone with this card, reveal it in FHD ? Or just 1050Ti shines for him, I want to know your opinion. With the purchase in General not in a hurry, or maybe better to wait for a new generation of cards ?
138 Comments
Sort by:
B
BigInteger 04.02.20

He does not Shine above 1050 Ti. If at least 4770К, then Yes...

R
RedDevil48 04.02.20

Sam_FisherPG
I have i5 3470 3.2 GHz graphics card is 100% loaded almost all games, however playing in 1440p.

S
SonyK_2 04.02.20

Sam_FisherPG wrote:
...will reveal it in FHD ?
Depends on the games themselves. When I had i5-4460, it's not in all games, none (profile) opened. 6 GB 1060 in modern games is much better than 2 GB 760 (which is in your profile), but if the performance of the rested in the CPU (usually in games demanding on the CPU), the graphics card will be idle, ie will not load completely.

S
Sam_FisherPG 04.02.20

BigInteger
People paired with i3, i5 and put the first and second generation, and you rubbed us here game that Haswell is outdated so much that only carries candy 1050Ti (no offense to owners of this card), but for its performance the price tag of 14000 - 16000 for her horse, her red price 8000 - 10000 for the money she would be gorgeous.

S
Sam_FisherPG 04.02.20

SonyK.
In my profile the other bit build is also available: Intel Core i5 3570 3.8 GHz (Ivy Bridge) + 8Gb (4x2 1333MHz) + Asus GeForce GTX 760 OC 2GB. In Far Cry 5, for example on maximum settings at FHD gives an average of 27 frames, here in HD (1280x720) with the same settings, on average, 43 of the frame. But at the moment I'm interested in the selection of graphics to the Haswell platform described in the first post, I would like to get the most out of this build, choosing the best option for 4Gb minimum.

S
Sam_FisherPG 04.02.20

After seeing all sorts of tests and comparisons have come to the conclusion that 1050Ti outperforms the 760 frames 7-10 high, it seems though and the latest generation of Pascal, but it remains a stub for the same amount, because the 760 was bought in 14 year in July for 9500 and the money it cost. There is also a bit weaker 1050Ti GTX 960 4Gb is 4Gb but it is used.from. and worth 11000, better than these two cards only GTX970 4Gb and 6Gb GTX 1060 (you can tell that 1060 in stock = 970 overclocking) Top 980, 1070, 1080 - Haswell just will not pull, and they are very bold. It turns out that green is nothing to choose only (1060->970->1050Ti->960) the last two have a 128 bit bus. And by red I have the trust ended a long time ago. I feel to wait the new generation is necessary, and we'll see what they napridumali what are the price tags attach.

S
SonyK_2 04.02.20

Sam_FisherPG wrote:
...at maximum settings at FHD gives an average of 27 frames, here in HD (1280x720) with the same settings, on average, 43 frame...
Of course, a weaker graphics card, games will often Balk at it than the CPU is the reduction in the resolution which largely loads the graphics card, and as a result higher frame rate demonstrates this.
...I would like to get the most out of this build, choosing the best option...
It is clear that you want to buy hardware, no problem working wherever necessary, but perfect option with a new video card (especially since 1060), without changing the CPU to more powerful one, will not - it all depends on the specific optimization of the game. Trust me, replaced 3 on processor 1 card (when it was bought by a weak CPU, too, thought that it would be better drag and to some extent this is true - from the video card much depends), in processorsamsung games will notice that vidyuhi not disclosed. In sistemih more new games, it became apparent that even the minimum CPU requirements make even higher - of course not to say that these 4 core units can't handle, but some of the load may reach high and the performance will depend on CPU, not graphics card.
Спойлерhttp://forums.playground.ru/witcher/tech/lagaet_na_maksimalnyh_nastrojkah-963299/#comment-17445843
...Top 980, 1070, 1080 - Haswell just will not pull
Depends on what Haswell: like you did - yeah, not likely to pull (but depends on the game) and more powerful (higher clock frequency, 4 cores and 8 threads) can.
...It turns out that green is nothing to choose only (1060->970->1050Ti->960)...
What can I choose? - there is money on 6 GB 1060, take it. Performance of other video cards in modern games (at maximum speed) may not be enough for FHD.

W
Wolf347 04.02.20

Better change the percent to buy a really decent card, since that 1050ti that 1060 is really not enough for gaming, I would say that for a modern gaming reality, it is the bits where performance really miserable

S
Sam_FisherPG 04.02.20

SonyK.
SonyK. wrote:
Depends on what Haswell: your - yeah, not pull (and that depends on the game) and more powerful (higher clock frequency, 4 cores and 8 threads) needs.
Well, only except that the i7 4770K in overclocking. On the new platform 40000+ money, and the toad smothers, I am glad I have, just looking for the best option that would not throw money in vain.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.02.20

Sam_FisherPG
In my profile the other bit build is also available: Intel Core i5 3570 3.8 GHz (Ivy Bridge) + 8Gb (4x2 1333MHz) + Asus GeForce GTX 760 OC 2GB. In Far Cry 5, for example on maximum settings at FHD gives an average of 27 frames, here in HD
I have FC5 on a high FHD 2.7 GB eats,and then with 2GB maximum start...How so?
Spoiler

S
SonyK_2 04.02.20

Sam_FisherPG
I understand - have a very similar situation, upgrade problems. But don't forget one thing - the video card you can buy any (PCI-E compatible, but would the PSU have enough power...) and the processors and motherboard with the old socket gradually go. And now think: if you buy a new vidyuhi, but then want to take it to a more powerful processor (under the socket), will be able to find one?

[Denis]
To run the game on the GPU (with less VRAM) even on the same settings is not always a problem - but what the result will be (frame rate), is another matter. Properly made games, if there is insufficient video memory, you can fold of the data in RAM, but of course the performance is reduced - CPU and graphics card is spent on transfer of data from VRAM to RAM and back.

S
Sam_FisherPG 04.02.20

Wolf347
I have no iloveu dependencies, not grafodrocher to 38000 - 75000 only for card to pay, I simply play will cease.
Even buying the top piece of iron through 3-4 years or even earlier they'll be looking longingly for some time top iron as obsolete as the glands of the middle segment. Can always release something more powerful, and to pay each time makes no sense. When I bought the 760 was on the market and 780Ti only here now she, too, nifiga to 60 Fps at FHD may not like 760, compare 1080Ti - 980Ti - 780Ti, at least in FHD and you'll understand the difference. They make money on naive people, so that the top does not make sense to watch. You bought in 2014 so GTX 780 Ti 3Gb c - think about good to take stock it to me still for long enough, is a year and a half in the middle of 2015 out GTX 980Ti 6Gb c - you're okay, I'll buy this still top then it certainly should be enough for a long time, after 1 year and 8 months in March 2017 out new topic GTX 1080Ti c 11Гб you so sit and think in business, in technology has moved - need to update only here on what to sell at this time. And I still further in the jungle is not reached with the 680, 580, 480 and the list goes on. To paint how many generations of processors has changed in 2014 how many and which top-end processors was as red and blue, I will not, but 2014 still with less than 5 years. So think about whether to take the topiki or not.

L
Luka_gg 04.02.20

Sam_FisherPG
Of course, put without problems. This is the ceiling for the i5. Yes, some places will experience the problem, it's the modern game and (or) open world, where the processor is hung up more work. Google at least mafia 3, origin, watsch dogs 2, even krayzis 3 shipped 7600 70%. The theme of the Witcher already known, there are loads in the same way. This processor is already in the office, I would thousands 3 bought, the more he is not worth it. In modern games it's very weak. Here are three options: 1) Shipping graphics graphics, 2) Lochit FPS, 3) play in the corridor. Generally put, there is no rest, just going from the processor to squeeze EVERYTHING. But how effectively he will cope, will depend on the load of the graphics card. There are a couple of facts, first gtx 1060 - 980's performance of 2014, she had the top not been, and I missed her, poured what experienced already the card, there is a list of games that it does not pull 60 frames, and the second, on the approach of the new ruler, in the center of NG can I believe or after, though prices are hardly down. Looking to download video card:
A good example
And so is almost all new. But graphics improve.
Need for Speed Payback
The question of economic feasibility. The choice is yours. You can take without problems and play, loading graphics, but the CPU already in 2013, got it in the neck from krayzisa 3 and the Witcher 3. Its time to change. The 4770 in conjunction with the 1060 will not be problems. Over the 4770 will have to pay thousands 12-13. More is not necessary, more better to save up and build a new one.
As you can see 4790.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.02.20

Sam_FisherPG
Much depends on the requirements and budget of the player

W
Wolf347 04.02.20

Sam_FisherPG
If I bought a 1060, I would definitely not be enough now with our top games. And 1080 is more than enough, maybe even on the secondary market to buy another the same if cheap find. Don't forget still depends on what resolution you play and what settings Griffonia. For that matter, and people do not a gamer, he and 1030 will last for a few years)

W
Wolf347 04.02.20

Sam_FisherPG
you need to upgrade, but that's what organ to sell at this time.
To sell anything unnecessary. And just pick up and go to work, quietly putting aside money)

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
Crysis 3 on a Phenom ll x4 940BE @3.3 GHz + 570GTX + 4Gb RAM 880Мгц:
Spoiler
Monique 1680x1050,medium settings

S
Sam_FisherPG 04.02.20

[Denis]
So here goes:
in FHD
in HD

Z
Zhizn dermo 04.02.20

Sam_FisherPG
Of course it is worth buying the GTX 1060 6GB. A lot of a particular game depends on the specific optimization and heavy places. If the GPU is not loaded at 100% this does not mean that something was not open. New generation of graphics cards it makes sense to wait just for the high end segment with 16Gb Vram.
Oh yeah, and put more Ram, at least one bar 8GB. 16Gb is already a necessity like...

L
Luka_gg 04.02.20

[Denis]
The CPU usage is 70%:
7600K I5 OVERCLOCKING 960GTX
The beginning of video watching, loading of 70% (60 frames):
i5 7600k gtx 1060 6 GB
Your example is very weak, we are not talking about a resolution of at least 1920... and we're not talking about low graphics settings. Krayzis 3 digest 1060, the question remains CPU, and there 7600k in the channel claims to be, but going out into the world without walls under 70% loaded. But even in Your example 80% of the gtx 570.