3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sam_FisherPG 04.02.20 12:49 pm

Worth buying a GTX 1060 for Intel Core i5 4570

Should I take the GTX 1060 6Gb for Intel Core i5 4570 3.2 GHz (Haswell) + 8Gb (4x2 1600MHz). Share your experience, maybe somebody has this stone with this card, reveal it in FHD ? Or just 1050Ti shines for him, I want to know your opinion. With the purchase in General not in a hurry, or maybe better to wait for a new generation of cards ?
138 Comments
Sort by:
G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.02.20

BigInteger
5 GHz
This is due to the scalp?

B
BigInteger 04.02.20

STANDS of Milivoje
STANDS of Milivoje wrote:
It's a shame. But good at the moment, the stone! It's not whether you bought 1070ti? As she feels acceleration, when compared to conventional 1070?
Neeee, I have GTX 1080
It's a shame. But good at the moment, the stone!
Damn it, not a rash occurs salt in the wound.... Actually was cool, I ground all that he gave there... I Really liked the platform, probably the best ever I have an existing.... 4 channel, 40 lines PCI, sea ports USB 3,0/3,0/2,0 excellent cooling! damn, even 2 network card! Still want to cry, like 8700К 20% faster, but it was so good....
This is due to the scalp?
not

L
Luka_gg 04.02.20

Sam_FisherPG
Sam_FisherPG wrote:
AMD and Firing (thank you gift is not necessary)
I have a second PC to the 1600S, and well ship gtx 1080. It's better than Your overpayment for Intel. As counter argument, I'll go. In the price segment of the Intel, he no competitor. It is constantly see the Assembly.
Palit GeForce GTX Jetstream 6GB 1060 is one of the most popular and best solutions with excellent cooling. It sold like hot cakes. Collectors are advised to take it up.
Just do not say that You decide to buy MSI GeForce GTX 1060 ARMOR 6G, ASUS GeForce GTX 1060 or DUAL Palit GeForce GTX 1060 DUAL. Here they do the bottom such that even the miners don't take it.
Sam_FisherPG wrote:
DotA, Warcraft and other shit you play
It was an example. You see even the terribly inattentive, as too aggressive then, be easier.
Read:
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
If You get 10-20 thousand rubles RFP, the games would not have thought. In this case, Your segment games DotA, Warcraft, warface and then there is simple and free.
A hint of Your well-being, it is Higher, especially looking towards the gtx 1060.

And I have such friends there.
And then what's wrong? Then I uncovered the answer to the question, providing video links. In General, of course, offended You, if in your life things aren't going well, I don't need to vent. You understand well, I see, but that's the question on the forum in fact exist, and rather simple, very simple.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.02.20

BigInteger
The air is so dispersed? This value for many percent is not acceptable still. I assumed that for such cases need an excellent motherboard, dropsy, good operative. And to make myself a decent copy of percent caught.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.02.20

BigInteger
And the blue screens did not have this acceleration?

B
BigInteger 04.02.20

STANDS of Milivoje
And the blue screens did not have this acceleration?
I test in their tasks. Render + shit-ton of running Android emulators (fried processor cool).
The truth was blunt, broke up the RAM to 3200 MHz with standard timings and 1.250 volcanic. All attested as it should be. But for some reason the Mat Board is not digested from the first run. Threw up to 1,270(as a crutch), the problem disappeared.
The air is so dispersed? This value for many percent is not acceptable still. I assumed that for such cases need an excellent motherboard, dropsy, good operative. And to make myself a decent copy of percent caught.
But I have a Corsair dropsy, grizzly pasta, all that stuff. Well, the Mat Board is not shit (HERO Z370 ASUS), had a mental disorder to compensate after switching from H99

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
made easy already thought about changing the 6700k.
I was tempted to buy i7-7820X. Wanted to buy not for games, and the same for vidyahu, and to change something new, something multi-core) Because the game seldom play already. Age...
Basically all the test. But after I saw the difference in performance, then figured, well, the money will be spent on anything but not on percent) Asked one user here, so he tested today Wahoo at 8700k. The price it not a bad way now!

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.02.20

Sam_FisherPG
On YouTube many videos with a bunch of i5 4570 + 1060,where the load to 100% on the CPU.It to the limit with this card.
And again. One piece of advice:Deposit into the BIOS and look,what frequency of RAM.If stated below,try to raise to of the claimed.This will help to escape from the Frisians in the case of purchase 1060

G
Grandshot 04.02.20

Sam_FisherPG
I have at the moment such a configuration. In most games everything is fine. The lack of CPU usage is observed only in a few games, mostly from Ubisoft: AC's Origins and Watch_Dogs 2. But performance not so critical, and a strong discomfort during the game bring.

Now with Quad-core i5, the same thing happens that two or three years ago was a dual-core-i3 chetyrehpolozyj. They have the strength even then morally was not enough for the then games, but many people are quite comfortable played them in bundles with not the low-end graphics cards, until very recently.

L
Luka_gg 04.02.20

Lodurr
I have a TV - monitor LG 42LM640T, he IPS.
In the profile the monitor is wrong, I have a IIYAMA X2783HSU-B1 . His matrix VA.
Both picture perfect. IPS looks brighter, but the games look nice on both monitors. Inches decide, I am for 42 inch, gorgeous, but the second worker, but 27 inches is just kapets.
I'm nowhere performance issues experienced. Yesterday I have tested the CPU in the laboratory (total var exit 2), the same numbers as Intel (well, slightly more detail). Here for online games take the Intel, performance per core, well, one video card allow, monitor. There I play with great FPS, the frame time decides, Intel seems to 10-30 frames more, and it figures 120 and above the frame. However, accelerating it up to 4100 and 3466 from memory, you guys said here, the difference was minimal. I don't need games no, and those that are in the 60-75 frames go, and the same varhamer loads the graphics card 1080 at 60 frames to 100%. Well, the benches in games with 1080, compared show the same numbers as Intel. Therefore, not to overpay for 6700k at the time, even though it was offered for 17 000 already.
And the graphics card and should not be loaded by 100% during testing percent, if about it speech.

B
BigInteger 04.02.20

Lodurr
Lodurr wrote:
In Kukuruza on a TN matrix. Cool. )
And Cho thread more modern IPS? )))
Come on, tell me what IPS the matrix is better than good TN?

W
Wolf347 04.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
STANDS of Milivoje
BigInteger
Vanya on there! What the hell era of many cores and threads! If not operative new, then I would have sat on the i7-2600 , which is now in most games lack. Cistite test six of the core of your vaunted and my mega PERC i7-7700!

In 4k resolution go to 6-8 cores in the best case, only after 5 years, at least! In the test no difference. Even in warhammer total war 2, where to the horror of many small meshes and effects my percent wins one fps, LOL, and masterpiece overwatch?)))) If the judge full hd, the here and there fps per eye. This is equivalent into the distant future, start processorsamsung benchmark or game, unturned i20, which will show 1000 fps and to run on the stone is i7-2600, which will show 100 fps! Make sense? And the price will be the twentieth ay +100500 Rubas)))
Molodeesh..................................

W
Wolf347 04.02.20

And came multicore time!
BU-ha-ha)))

B
BigInteger 04.02.20

Wolf347
Look at loading your shit, 99% of every thread ahahahahha

L
Luka_gg 04.02.20

Wolf347
1) You poke a nose in a processor that has 4 cores / 8 threads. And what You started with 2-core ? What You are not comparing a 4-core / 4-threaded processors? Ay-yayay omission, dear. What You are on the 2-core solution?! Already at 7700 sit that right? The progress however.
2) It was about the effective work of the game engine with the 6-core solutions. Modern games work well with cores / threads 6 / 12. The same and about the availability of these 6 cores.
3) You do watching this video? Here is a benchmark of the origin, CPU saw? No?! And for good reason.
There is better
The difference of 10-20 frames, however.
4) All tests of processors, I agree, the framerate exceeds 100. But Your favorite 2600k failed completely:
Spoiler
Why are You this old thing, 2600K, vanity as an example. Minimum and average he's smallish.
Spoiler
He was flushed, and not because of DDR3, but because the process is old.
5) We are not talking here about changing 7700 / 6700 to 8700. The speech was not. Of course, no one argues that they will live again sure, but if you go to push on the processor, actually there not even in this case, it is with a 2600k vs a modern 7700k will shrink the minimum / average FPS, the technologies are not in place, and even slowly but surely going in a more demanding way. Soon out again, the PlayStation 5 will be, it again must pull requirements.
Hence, if you collect a PC from scratch, then look in the direction of the 6 cores, if you change 7700 / 6700, it is stupid, here about them replacing nobody says, but the fact that now games are running 6-core solutions, it is a fact, while in the past there was a reverse picture.
Note the FPS and CPU usage. Very surprised.

W
Wolf347 04.02.20

BigInteger
VOVAN WOLF
Shaw did you want me to say, military? And here download percent? Yes, let the same though she dabbles in 120% I the sarem performance however!!! And where is two cores.... I don't understand you, my dear.
I have a download of the old i7-wow, too, was not so frail. And shoo? We need good fps, no freezes, lags, crashes and other discomfort. So on the old cent I had and performance was great. But because of the new memory had to switch to the new platform. A large amount of operatives that are poorly digested in the socket 1155. I have five luminaries in the CSN and a11 work (the last 3). And all these consultants insist that new components from scratch chela from the service center to collect the four core units for pokupashek. But only the deer are full (they are a minority) take six cores for games. About 2 out of 10 minute. As it is a waste of money. Even there, so hard) But buying top some for profitable productivity! Here you judge for yourself from drug addict green eight cores and 1060, and normal gamer, as I have 4 cores and 1080. In the end, my kanavos will beat the oven with 8 boilers at times, and again at times! The most excellent Assembly 4 boiler and 1080 or 1080ti than 6-8 and 12/16 cores (and these last, so in General high - repulsed downs ay the ninth brain cerebellum with a zero at the end) Percent in all yorah have a rest and vidyaha ( before it was 1050 and 780Ti) with all games to cope) I Play on a 2560x1440 resolution
Thought in the distant future to change Amode percent. I'm a little afraid, I heard that they burn and poor the acceleration is. There are also problems with the operatives. Shorter than percent of these purely for work. But in a short time they just bring to mind. And you have to think about their.

W
Wolf347 04.02.20

But forgot to say. The service center guys told me that they often puff due to problems with modelName percent from risana. I want to tell you that buyers often bring with them a particular problem. According to I realized that these issues, most people who often play games as I am. Therefore, it is dangerous to move while on them.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.02.20

Wolf347
What is the problem?Said?

M
MagicHero 04.02.20

BigInteger
BigInteger wrote:
You 2K, while you yourself complained how in Origins you have percent not remove.
i5 4 core this stuff in 2018.
There are units of games in which PERC is not holding 60 fps and that for them to change the processor? And according to your delirium, I have and Yes there 1050 and 1030 fps in the same AC Origin will not grow and what it means that 1030 it is necessary to take i7??? Before something to write plug head )))

B
BigInteger 04.02.20

MagicHero
MagicHero wrote:
There are units of games in which PERC is not holding 60 fps and that for them to change the processor?
Which unit ? Wherever Donova your stump turns into a dustbin.
MagicHero wrote:
AC Origin will not grow and what it means that 1030 it is necessary to take i7???
I somewhere wrote it? Plug head)))) to Take the graphics card of 1080 and put on the i5. Though 2K)))