3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sam_FisherPG 04.02.20 12:49 pm

Worth buying a GTX 1060 for Intel Core i5 4570

Should I take the GTX 1060 6Gb for Intel Core i5 4570 3.2 GHz (Haswell) + 8Gb (4x2 1600MHz). Share your experience, maybe somebody has this stone with this card, reveal it in FHD ? Or just 1050Ti shines for him, I want to know your opinion. With the purchase in General not in a hurry, or maybe better to wait for a new generation of cards ?
138 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 04.02.20

SonyK.
BigInteger
Better remain as it was.Well,fuck these checks)))).Extra money for such fun and I have no
In 2011, old work, one user suggested to check with OCCT prog it CPU.But inquisitive mind, the hands of rest does not give the user tested this app your BP and burned to hell.Long it a lot then the brain mocked their claims,like I invented it.

S
SonyK_2 04.02.20

[Denis]
I think AMD engineers are not provided in Ryazan overheating protection ?...:D
Spoiler
...this user has tested this prog your BP and burned to hell...
I had to explain what a risk it is - so no complaints there.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.02.20

SonyK.
I think AMD engineers are not provided in Ryazan overheating protection ?...:D
Don't know what they came up with,but do not want to risk)

Should have been minded to explain how much risk he is to you then no complaints there
Who knew he was so curious.I told him to test CPU suggested,tab, test the PSU, I even did not pay attention at that time

S
SonyK_2 04.02.20

[Denis] wrote:
Don't know what they came up with,but do not want to risk)
If overclock is not planned, it is not necessary - it is unlikely that in normal use, your percent. getting loaded in the stress test. Get in the game time temperature on the screen and watch. Either install the program, constantly monitors the system when it is necessary to look at indicators of loads, voltages and temperatures.
...Who knew he was so curious....
If not friends with the head - not your problem. So nefig to suggest something - let them on the network looking for.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.02.20

SonyK.
If overclock is not planned, it is not necessary - it is unlikely that in normal use, your percent. getting loaded in the stress test. Get in the game time temperature on the screen, and watch
Buner wrong.In Core Temp, usually look.

Either install the program, constantly monitors the system when it is necessary to look at indicators of loads, voltages and temperatures.
There is such.Long ago,however,did not open.HWINFO

S
SonyK_2 04.02.20

[Denis] wrote:
There is such.Long ago,however,did not open...
I'm talking about a program installed in the system (which will be downloaded along with the computer) and monitor constantly. Example (everything except temperature turned - to screen fit).
Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.02.20

SonyK.
HWINFO exactly the same monitors

M
MagicHero 04.02.20

BigInteger
Once again, turn on your head when you write something. You don't even remember what I wrote five minutes ago and then write something quite different. Go see a doctor or something ))) I love your words about the fact that any game with my gall denovo percent cited a dozen games where this Agibalova no. And above I wrote that there are several games in which my percents not remove a stable 60 and they're not going to change it as what to play it's enough for me. And what about webmake 3 in Novigrad I have stable 60 fps, maybe once Friz and slip but it's not fatal.
After I merged a bunch of earned dough back in 2004 on my first top-end PC and then turned in a couple of years in a pumpkin, now I'm pulled to the last, not to throw away money again.

B
BigInteger 04.02.20

MagicHero
MagicHero wrote:
I'm on your words about the fact that any game with my gall denovo percent cited a dozen games where this Agibalova no.
I take my words back, your 3570К even in Just Cause 3 is loaded to the eyeballs. 85% minimum.
MagicHero wrote:
After I merged a bunch of earned dough back in 2004 on my first top-end PC and then turned in a couple of years in a pumpkin, now I'm pulled to the last, not to throw away money again.
I'm sorry if I hurt your emotional balance) Not fight)

M
MagicHero 04.02.20

BigInteger
BigInteger wrote:
I take my words back, your 3570К even in Just Cause 3 is loaded to the eyeballs. 85% minimum.
Played recently, stable 60, no problems seen.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.02.20

SonyK.
Here HWINFO:
Spoiler
But the temperature after playing in ACO:
Spoiler
Today even cooler

S
Sam_FisherPG 04.02.20

MagicHero wrote:
The right approach to change the platform every couple of years does not make sense.

S
Sam_FisherPG 04.02.20

VOVAN WOLF wrote in PM:

Showed you other users that your place in the bucket along with his budget AMUDA, then shut up, all annoyed, decided to me in PM bullshit to raise your self-esteem and hide ? Don't worry, I'm still in the process of communicating with you understand that you are not a great balance of intelligence, you would have to undergo treatment somewhere, you should not let the disease fester.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.02.20

Sam_FisherPG
It's not Vova writes to you,it's written by a bot with the nickname Vova.Vova wolf no dash bottom: VOVAN WOLF and VOVAN_WOLF, different people.On the date of account creation see.I VOVAN_WOLF the PM also wrote his bolovstvo banned.There are three ban for bolovstvo threw maybe three account.Some creatures so strong got so hot that decided amlicites in existence,and you fell for a werewolf))

S
Sam_FisherPG 04.02.20

Now on the subject dear users.
To be honest if I knew in advance what was happening, just a bit misleading introduced fucking raskryvanie cards with their videos on YouTube, as well as was wondering who would write and who has what opinion on this subject.
Thanks to everyone who actually tried to help me in this matter.
Users with older Intel as I have, or AMD, can buy any video card, what budget will pull, the main thing is the PSU and the motherboard PCI-E 2.0 even though 3.0 is just 2.0 with will cut the performance of the card. In games where it is required for the processing of ultra a more powerful processor than you have, CPU utilization reaches 99% and will probably be a minor drawdown, and can be serious freezes (it just depends on your stone).
Games that eat more the video card than the percent, will go much better, more powerful card will be easier to swallow video-dependent games where your CPU is quite sufficient for a particular game. Don't forget about RAM, the more volume and operating frequency the better, the less you will use the swap file, even if it is on SSD, it is still an additional brake. Test a couple of older games for which your current build will be considered top-end, and everything will fall into place, one more guzzle percents, other graphics card, sometimes equally. How much time is enough for your CPU, only time will tell.
In General what and how much graphics card to buy - only you can decide, if she will move then to a new platform, or when you collect a new platform want to take the newer card - just for you to decide. If the map take into account that will put it then in Nove, take the best which is only enough money if you then still will be buying something newer, but now will be taken only for the current configuration - there is a save. Your choice is in your hands.
New video card & Old CPU

R
Rolemanser 04.02.20

Sam_FisherPG
It's not exactly Dylan Wolf, the style is not his, and he wouldn't have such nasty things to write, but just threatened to Rob you of your innocence...

S
Sam_FisherPG 04.02.20

Rolemanser
Decoy duck on the move, do people have nothing, goofs off almost anything soon the holidays will end idiots will be smaller.
Took and framed brow, and he is that maniac ?

R
Rolemanser 04.02.20

Sam_FisherPG
No fan of this man's love.

S
Sam_FisherPG 04.02.20

Another degradat
I know (not people who write similar stuff to me) I absolutely give a damn about your opinion, I can tell where to put it, and I certainly drum your writings, you can not try on fools.

S
SonyK_2 04.02.20

Sam_FisherPG
Burning ass have a child, but with this account pissing to write bots creates... :D

PS I also wrote (with Mat), but a screen from a personal leave will not to ban not to go.