3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VELS 04.02.20 12:51 pm

Help in the passage (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

Help in the passage
In this topic, questions are asked related to the passage of Need for Speed: Underground 2.

Got about 35-40% I do not remember, have 2 sponsors, passed all the races marked on the map! I said get to the Parking lot (WHERE the PARKING lot) and give me my car, no racing before! I arrived took another ride! and Niccolo avail! running around the city! did all his opponents! now even racing with anyone! Money and to 3 stage does not move!
WHAT I HAVE TO DO! HELP! 5 SO I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING!
78 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garry topor 04.02.20

I think you need to raise the status of the machine.Ostanavlivas all the unnecessary garbage of the type vinyl and labels, and then you have to be invited on a DVD.After that should appear the race.

o
oleg 04.02.20

Exactly the same thing - only I'm somewhere in the 60% - I went to world map and there was all the che current is possible, I have 4 machines - all the visuals for each max - nifiga does not help, it's not current all the flights, but the other racers on the map. when you just go, and the same TEXT type back to the Parking lot, hare raciti - clambered all Parking in the city, Nitsche does not help, what a bullshit!! HELP WHO KNOWS WHAT THIS IS!!

d
d3vol 04.02.20

In short,I had the same thing.I cured this shit only one way(and accidentally)-I noona had Windows reinstalled,so NFSU set again.Everything went(though even profiles from a previous installation left)If we start just again-it will be the same,only maybe a little earlier or a little later

o
oleg 04.02.20

That does not, is not -- because one game is to rearrange all the Windows... I have too much prog need is settings, cat. for a long time to recover... does that shit way easier not to be treated? WMS Nada know wherever to go, what Park, CA Nada pass all the hidden flights?... although I probably already passed because I alcolaser the whole city - no, no longer exists... pulled this crap! Yes and re-start reluctance... a lot has passed...

d
d3vol 04.02.20

First-I say,come to find out,and I wouldn't advise Windows for one Gama to shovel
Secondly-you're probably not all the hidden races passed.Zayed in his garage(which is purple circle indicates) and go to the world map-there is still a lot of races will be not passed.Try to go through them

o
oleg 04.02.20

By the way there is another problem, can't figure out how to play on the network, when trying to create the server writes risovano connection with a local server...

o
oleg 04.02.20

I went in there - was there everything race - not helped

d
d3vol 04.02.20

Well then what I have...How to cure this crap in a different way,I don't know.

o
oleg 04.02.20

And what about the mesh will not prompt? Maybe even with a neighbor paganly :)

d
d3vol 04.02.20

Well, bogami :)
But seriously,something about the mesh not know.Sorry

o
oleg 04.02.20

Hurray!! Yesterday I found a solution to your problem!! In short you need to take one of the cars and to stick to it absolutely all the visual upgrades, all the vinyls on all layers, all the decals and stuff, no matter how it then would look like, the main thing that visual rating went up to 6, when leave the store, be prompted to take a picture of the car on the cover, then there is another URL I passed and went roller type crossed on the 4th stage!! rulez!! and Nada to rearrange the game and especially the WIND!
If I can find then how to solve the problem with the mesh, too, will tell :)

d
d3vol 04.02.20

to Oleg
well done!!!!Thanks,I too helped!!!

G
Ggglllyuyuyukkk 04.02.20

people, and what I should do. makna 99 percent passed and racing is no more, everything is open, except for a set of extensions of the body, and a rating of 10.00 all 5 cars! what do I do as 100 percent to do that?

o
oleg 04.02.20

Well I so far have not gone, but I think that you need to go to the garage, there is a section world Map - where all the stages of your cat. you've already passed, and they palyubomu if vnimatelno to look through are failed race, so they need to go through and probably all, if not help, then wait until I reach 99% - identity may encounter a garbage - tell th to do Nada

f
frozenkiller 04.02.20

how to change resolution in the game Need for Speed Underground 2 widescreen monitor on 1680на1050 points

D
DEVIL255 04.02.20

In the options

r
rubakoff90 04.02.20

Hello!!! Anyone have a map with all hidden races in the game?????

B
Banality 04.02.20

if the theme is so...

and rubakoff90 debiel ...due to spam the topics for the place of use Google -.-

v
vitocafton 04.02.20

Hi I have probleme like oleg and d3vol so you have decided and I have not poluchaetsya can't get through a 4 stage career.I don't reach 6 I have 5.75 max what I could get! can't no races on the world map too, all rogeno help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E
Edko20 04.02.20

Hello!
Faced with this problem: I passed all the races on the map, all in the garage, opened all the shopping. statistics show that covered 98% of the game and available 100% of the parts. At the same time in the shop styling not available extension of the body.

On the Internet stumbled upon the old, that the extension housing is given after 11 wins over street racers. Tried, did not work.

Please give possible solutions to the problem.