3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VELS 04.02.20 12:51 pm

Help in the passage (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

Help in the passage
In this topic, questions are asked related to the passage of Need for Speed: Underground 2.

Got about 35-40% I do not remember, have 2 sponsors, passed all the races marked on the map! I said get to the Parking lot (WHERE the PARKING lot) and give me my car, no racing before! I arrived took another ride! and Niccolo avail! running around the city! did all his opponents! now even racing with anyone! Money and to 3 stage does not move!
WHAT I HAVE TO DO! HELP! 5 SO I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING!
78 Comments
Sort by:
79618176637 04.02.20

megga BOSS[scored 1 pair.]
where he found the hidden race?

o
ochen ZLOY 04.02.20

Rating auto enhance necessarily the most expensive items - body kits, spoilers, etc, styling - paint, vinyls... If shopping is not enough, participate in challenges, search for riders in the city, throw or take up the challenge for victory, you can receive special awards, followed by the mark on the map. That's the solution...

C
Crabas 04.02.20

Remembered the past,..., 5 stage , Skyline at - 50% . the game covered 53 % drove with bots first got unikalnoy of upgrad then the extended body ( from bots)

L
Lego Sanches 04.02.20

The people, help!
In the heart of the highlands trail skid zaglyuchil: instead of the route shows the entire city, and the level is 0%? How to fix?

V
Vlad Pogorelcev 04.02.20

Hi in short, I got to the end of phase 3 passed all the races on the map and the new city doesn't open and a completion percentage of 120%, what to do???????

a
al2one 04.02.20

As a lot of useful tips 321456ухоеть possible!
1. In the game there are no NEW TOWNS, ONLY open new areas!
2. In the game there is new paint, bumpers, vinyl, accessories which would be opened after completing races, you need to look for new stores in new areas(Press T and look down, you'll see which stores in which areas you are lacking(more on the map select the district to view its border region) ). Improve 3 levels possible in the shops of Western district, in the city centre and the rest not above the second level and there you will not find, for example a turbocharger System 3
4. As mentioned earlier, if you have lost the race and no new, you can go to Internet/world map and there select the failed race at different stages. I don't have enough visual rating of 1.21 to obtain the latest cover of the sponsor and professional League and I didn't know how to get them, because everything is closed when I find new shops I saw the new upgrades and bought them and visual rating increased to 7.37(do not forget to go race a jeep)
5. Successfully complete the game!:)

R
Ruharuha 04.02.20

vitocafton
Pick up to 6:0

R
Ruharuha 04.02.20

Edko20
We had from the first level to race with the riders in your free time.then give the extension.and then every time you win a race 750 coins

S
Sinny_D 04.02.20

Ruharuha
well, 6 years later the guys finally will be able to play the game. That they would have done without you...

M
MAG-74 04.02.20

Dear Sirs! Sorry for maybe a stupid question... I Know this game is long, sometimes I like drive on Free race... From the very beginning drew attention to the fact that at the exit of the virtual city are some, reddish, translucent walls, painted them with locks (except the road to the airport). Please tell me if these locks to open, to leave the city to other places? I was told that you need to pass the levels. I tried, but nothing changes... thank you in Advance!

i
ivans006 04.02.20

MAG-74
Just keep racing

b
belixil360 04.02.20

EgorStarling
Write your VK on talking on this topic! ;-) I just know how to change the music in NFS Underground 2 and NFS Most Wanted! ;-) I'm sorry to be so late you write about it I just for the first time in my life this topic has come today... the Guys write the same links to your page VK if anyone is also interested in this topic with the replacement music in these two parts of the NFS! ;-) Sincerely belixil360 aka DJ NC Music Inc.! ;-)

Bonus!:
And I also know how to replace the music in NFS Underground 1! ;-)

b
belixil360 04.02.20

MAG-74
If you game knew long ago you would not ask such stupid questions, lol! Where is the logic?((((((

E
Estus 04.02.20

I have stuporous game. There are Corolla, shaken to 10 stars, all DVD and 17 of the 20 magazines. All the shops and upgrades open. But on the map none of the race, passed 78%. As I understand it, we need out of the garage race to take place?

X
Xjoraas74 04.02.20

And I have this problem.
I passed all available in the career race, opened all 5 stages, defeated Caleb (the main vampire) in the final race, a rating of 2 cars - 10 stars... That's just statistics says that I was only 66% of the game, and at Quick race I am not available all the tracks. Besides, race duel in the city stopped to tell me the special parts (opened only twice: once in a blue shop and midbody).
Please tell me how can I pass the remaining 34% of the game and open the closed trails in Quick race? Can I open new parts with duels, or no more?

X
Xjoraas74 04.02.20

Went in the garage for those races that have not passed during the passage of a career. Statistics says that now completed 100% of the game; at Quick race is available in the all track. However, the set of extensions of the body does not appeared: there was only that one extension that I got before.
Really, if I went the whole game with a storyline point of view (ie he won Caleb's), but neither race duels, no special parts are not open? I would like to have the opportunity to buy them, and go through the whole game again I won't be able... ;with

K
Kottman 04.02.20

I can not get the 4th level, although all the races on the 3rd level is won, including the hidden, which in a garage are....
what is the reason ?
and where to find the value of % passing game ?

A
Andriy Butash 04.02.20

Garry topor
thank you!!