3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VELS 04.02.20 12:51 pm

Help in the passage (Need for Speed: Underground 2)

Help in the passage
In this topic, questions are asked related to the passage of Need for Speed: Underground 2.

Got about 35-40% I do not remember, have 2 sponsors, passed all the races marked on the map! I said get to the Parking lot (WHERE the PARKING lot) and give me my car, no racing before! I arrived took another ride! and Niccolo avail! running around the city! did all his opponents! now even racing with anyone! Money and to 3 stage does not move!
WHAT I HAVE TO DO! HELP! 5 SO I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING!
78 Comments
Sort by:
s
shibzik 04.02.20

guys who are stopped at some stage and can not continue to go-I was so.you just need to buy a jeep to be a new type of racingracing game,pass them all,change the car on the car-and then have another race will appear

p
polibij 04.02.20

Chaliapin 01.04.12 20:51

hi all,downloaded mod Undeground 2 samargol remake passed 63 percent stuck on sponsorship skid scored a lot of points and a route 0 percent.what to do?help thanks in advance

The exact same garbage! Also please help!!!!!!!

_
_AllGames_ 04.02.20

I passed the game 100 percent, all opened, all won, but I opened the extension of the bodies for cars such as the Hummer!
Somebody knows how to solve this problem?

m
makc8003562 04.02.20

I passed on 47% of the races is not only skid I scored 100000 300000 reached the finish line and nothing

R
Rumpelstinsken 04.02.20

Good day! second time downloading from the net the game Get to sponsor the race drift and all, infinite drift points scored 9435300 zero emotion! What kind of BUG is and how to fight it????

R
Rumpelstinsken 04.02.20

Another SMS comes with a request to return the car ochem it is not clear!!!

P
Pigling 04.02.20

How many in-game unique upgrades from the riders?

N
Neo54213 04.02.20

The people, and the carbon body kit in the game easier the machine or is it to boast? And does the increase in speed of the air bag or is it just the nitro give? And another thing: I took early in the game Peugeot 106 and Gan on it 31% of the game, visual рейтинг5,6. Took a Mazda RX-5 because it has all the metrics(acceleration, max speed and control) is higher than that of the 106th. Now went to put the spoiler, and there is only that for the rating of 0.1 and 0.2 are added. When 106 in the body shop there are more food choices. Decided setunit both cars outside of the career. And what do I see? At 106 max. rating of 4.98. The choice of spoilers is the same as the RX-5 in his career. What is wrong here? Plus called Rachel, said cars have to pump up the visual rating of 6. I'm at a loss.

b
borz-2099 04.02.20

People tell me how to get a sponsored race Drift, where is the map of Jackson heights is designated by X. the race starts, points are passed and 0% got to the finish and nothing.

M
MrLolomen 04.02.20

so I stupidly go borz2099 amplitude and pass the race.And if does not work then boot up the game is desirable but all the save and then everything will be covered

V
Vadim Marchenko ufa 04.02.20

MrLolomen
nope still does not give

B
Bodya Kotovich 04.02.20

Why can't I get a race drift, gain drift points but the percentage passing is not reached the finish line and nothing, help please!!!

D
Danil152 04.02.20

Please tell me when will the Nissan skyline, I have now opened the Mustang and the Mazda rx7

D
Danil152 04.02.20

AzAt27
When you open skyline?

S
Sergey 8575775 04.02.20

oleg
But I can't so

k
katya malik 04.02.20

what to do? can't protium drift from the sponsor, not out of some Thrace, shows the entire map of the city

P
Pashtet7 04.02.20

katya malik
To be original, and not the Assembly from NAGIBATOR777 because you have sewn mod for drifting around town, and it replaces the track for drifting

O
Oleg Demyanenko 04.02.20

I can not pass the NSF reached 65 percent of race on jeeps passed to raise the rating of money zero races no (( the whole city obezdili what to do ???

O
Oleg Demyanenko 04.02.20

Chaliapin
I can not pass the NSF reached 65 percent of race on jeeps passed to raise the rating of money zero races no (( the whole city obezdili what to do ???

79618176637 04.02.20

VELS
Just got in yellow, green and red shop alter your car was higher, then you will receive an SMS on your photo on a magazine, appear on the map star, going at it and will open district races