3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Noer[FKZ] 05.02.20 07:19 pm

You will not believe! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I wonder who actually bought or will buy.I personally license today took.Before purchasing the software played in downloaded from lokalki iso release.
91 Comments
Sort by:
f
fox malder 05.02.20

Avoron +1
True say!
Have 3 license one friend, one to keep and one son-in-law

A
Account_is_deleted 05.02.20

Personally, I bought the licensed version, you want the money from it went to developers for the continuation of Stalker:)

M
MaLIce2k 05.02.20

And I already decided not to bathe with the eternal problems installing on license pirate patches and a bunch of crap because saih krekov, left patches and other garbage. Now the patch is out - click Download and it is terrific... And so would of course PIRATES would care about... -))) But the time was not enough for such... -)))

A
Antifreeze 05.02.20

perhaps some of visitors of this forum do not understand what it means to buy pirated products at least proizvodstva domestic...and foreign too...
pirates are thieves, they took illegally (i.e., stole) finished product and get paid for it, nor paying a penny...
and..without illusions..intentionally downloaded/bought the pirates - stole! so you're a THIEF! you can scream that you did not do anything, but the fact remains a fact...but to steal from his is, I think, the last thing...
you must agree 300r-400r - it's not the money for such a large software product as a computer game, like S. T. A. L. K. E. R. A., but some of this is a pity...

2SoulCube
You though itself understood that told? Free then, so hunting game to? You give her almost nothing, and you write such nonsense...
Suffice it to say that this price (adjusted for inflation) will not pay the cost of:
a) disk-like media
b)long-term work of the developers (they are, oddly enough people, and we plan to receive for their work)
C)other expenses (payment to plant, where to print CDs, transport costs, etc.)
First, use your head think, and then write nonsense...

And actually, I think that a good game to spend any money...Saved for something- don't expect that makes you happy... especially since prices for the CIS countries is quite reasonable..

R
RazoR 05.02.20

Start with the fact that the money goes primarily to the publisher. The boutiques and paid for the discs themselves, which are buying lots in the calculation of the popularity of the game.

pirates are thieves, they took illegally (i.e., stole) finished product and get paid for it
LOL! I want to hear how you can earn money, siderea in p2p... personally, I didn't pay anyone.

BUT! I'll take the license. Because I really want the multiplayer. Takshta don't immediately barrel roll, yeah.

A
Al-106 05.02.20

The license and only the license, because it unproblematic to put the patches (and patchai on this DIN will come out.. DOH, I hope), animation of course, had to play it, like Nitsche (even otterpohl a bit), but the lag. :)

M
Mnemic 05.02.20

And I'm the guy took the pirates, and have no regrets, and I would not say that it is a HIT, the game is absolutely a strong product, and it was mostly due to PR. And in General so many years of brain e....if you could do better, a lot promised and in the end, transport is not present you can't sleep, etc. Now surely will be patches to fix dorabotat the game after this period of development is... ridiculous. A Russian patches easily and putting on the pirates if you wish.

Well, who wants multiplayer of course license.

V
Vsdfew 05.02.20

Stupid question! Kaneshno license! If you do not want to listen to Ukrainian. On the other hand, Stalker Stalker.... But in some games like Need for Speed Carbon - it is better to play the original. Watch out because the localization I was a little disappointed.

V
Vsdfew 05.02.20

2 Renata

With dnyuhoy you. And pirates do not have to look. The I NoDVD. I advise to put the NoDVD patch and download the patch and all will be fine ;).

F
Fr1Ze- 05.02.20

Day before yesterday I bought a pirate with a Russian voice acting.

F
Fr1Ze- 05.02.20

Day before yesterday I bought a pirate with a Russian voice acting.

3yMa 05.02.20

What a fool. Litsuha costs only 300 rubles, do a hundred to pay sorry?

Z
ZloiGamer 05.02.20

Buy licensed people new patches will not light up why is this extra problem with a pirated copy...it is necessary to respect the work of developers with our money they will do a good sequel to a good game.

D
Devil wing 05.02.20

despite the fact that the game is from the Ukraine, but it's our game making! He needs development.. it's a Western game, IMHO you can at least even the principle of using pirates, but for such a thing as a Stalker you can give 300-350 rubles, I'm a fan of the game since 2003. so I bought litsuhu

s
spaun_net 05.02.20

I took litsuhu, all of whom know too litsuhu bought - even those who have never of the game is not bought, but rented. In short Stalker looks like the first software product which has awakened in us a respect for intellectual property and many years of work by developers.
So keep it up :)

V
Vsdfew 05.02.20

2 ZloiGamer

I agree.

s
swissman 05.02.20

first bought the pirates, but later buy a license for online well to support the developer :)

f
fessess 05.02.20

I litsuha just 209 R.

E
EnderE 05.02.20

+1 Deluxe edition. t-shirt M. change in XL ))) or lose weight )))

G
GlassSnake 05.02.20

Licensed by far!!!

Pirates differs from FULL Russian translation, the lack of brakes buggy in many areas and optimized firewood on the disk... StarForce is treated by replacement XR_3DA.exe