3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Noer[FKZ] 05.02.20 07:19 pm

You will not believe! (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I wonder who actually bought or will buy.I personally license today took.Before purchasing the software played in downloaded from lokalki iso release.
91 Comments
Sort by:
R
RazoR 05.02.20

Slim, will not prevent)))
So, Einstein.
I've got to explain that there are 3 type of publication: pirates on the radio, p2p license and license in store.
And the last two from each other do not differ voooooobsche. Nineball.

R
ROB ZOMB1E 05.02.20

personally, I have a license inhibits 30 percent more pirates

B
Bdzola 05.02.20

For the license!
1. First you need to support the domestic manufacturer! :))
2.Pirates and the license is not much different in price ( if not to take into account collector's edition)
3.The license less bugs!
4. StarForce - treated )))
Conclusion: -License Stalker is - (minus) headaches when playing online , + (plus) support product developers (patches,mods etc.)

See a justification in buying the pirates, only where licensed tight...

E
EnderE 05.02.20

ROB ZOMB1E
bwuhaha!!!

L
Losk-0 05.02.20

In General, if the pirates play in multepleer?? or none at all?7 can have any server to which only the pirates??

P
PC-loh 05.02.20

Basically buy licenses only any games and movies. It is necessary to support the manufacturer, especially domestic ones. The more the price of pirated discs in our city's 150-200R.(bespredelschik). From StarForce got rid of the banal no-dvd.

d
d1982d 05.02.20

Pirate English version + crack 600 MB = complete Russian translation+recensione. Compared with the license, no difference. Patches are no problem, StarForce is not present. Price 0. Store this happiness is in Germany 50 EURO.
Given that half goes to the artwork, it is better to spend a couple of hours to download.

V
VINI 05.02.20

DETA here on the forum there is a topic about bugs, there's all the current complaints from those at cavo is licenzionno, I have a pirate and no bugs!!!

here and further respect the work of developers :-)

well developed kaneshno well done that created the game, that consists of many bugs, but the pirates just removed these bugs, do not know how cavo, but the FACT is, I don't know of any bugs, except for the fact that the NPCs sometimes say anglico (scoring by anglico) and the text is normal...

R
Renata 05.02.20

so you pirates are all the bugs corrected )

P
PulseDiver 05.02.20

Nunu... I have a license and the GAME ALMOST went OUT AND the COMPUTER is NOT HUNG!
so that a larger percentage of scrap can be directly attributed to the marriage system, iron or hands of the user (to choose what to taste).

V
VeNoM225 05.02.20

I have a box (lits). The pirates did not take. Also never flew.

g
godEater 05.02.20

I have a copy of the disk 1C and, accordingly, kryaknuty EXE. Played - loved it. I will buy a license to patches not to bother....

v
versei 05.02.20

first it was pirates, then bought a license, IMHO the license for the right prettier and more interesting( difficult to pass) maybe it's because of the 1st patch

k
kr12 05.02.20

>>you must agree 300r-400r - it's not the money for such a large-scale software product
You take the sum from all users.
Buy the CD support the domestic PR industry. And for your money they you can still at least 10 years, do not skimp on the interview and of themselves leaked builds to say what you want to hear and show what you want to see..
>>From StarForce got rid of the banal no-dvd.
In this case, you are breaking the law, no less those who have pirates.
Honestly, when they do everything what said, I buy a license, maybe even kollektsionku ) And we can be honest against each other.

M
Modzahed 05.02.20

You feel good, you sell STALKER. And we only dream of :P

A
Antifreeze 05.02.20

2RazoR
don't understand what's hard to understand... I explain on fingers: the pirate buys a maximum of one copy of the software product, or even dangle from p2p networks. Then it copies the resulting image to other disks and sells them! he has not paid a dime, not signed any contract and gets the money just..that's all..
what is there to understand..

L
Loko107 05.02.20

Modzahed, and who hinders to order the game through the online store?

B
Bullet-Tooth Tony 05.02.20

kr12: >>From StarForce got rid of the banal no-dvd.
In this case, you are breaking the law, no less those who have pirates.
Crazy American DMCA, bought by the entertainment industry - break. The DMCA prohibits any activity associated with the bypass of any controls over the use of the material.
In Russia the DMCA does not apply, as far as I know, the Ukraine (that Julia will come to power, and the DMCA will be there :-D). In Russia, the removal of copy protection is a violation of the law is not, provided that you do not distribute this copy and put it on more than one computer.
I often do that. Screw the disk to ruin it.

k
kr12 05.02.20

SPS, I'll know.
2 Antifreeze: and no one argues: pirates of the mazday. torrent and Unlim - forever )

M
Modzahed 05.02.20

Локо107, I would with pleasure :)) Only shipping I will have 600 rubles worth it! :))