3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bazilews 03.09.19 08:27 pm

An end to piracy?

Is Denuvo won and the pirates lowered the black flag?
44 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anderby 03.09.19

Yes

M
MelShlemming 03.09.19

How many times were buried piracy, and it all thrives.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 03.09.19

bazilews
Are you kidding me???)))

L
Lexx77 03.09.19

bazilews wrote:
Denuvo
Once again won???

P
Protocol10 03.09.19

In General, in a sense, Yes, the end. Well, if for example you are a fan of the assassin or farkray , then run to buy, because it is unlikely you will be waiting months to get cracking. Well, if you do not care what to play, you swing something from the fact that hacked.
Denovo acts as a divider of the target audience of the game from just a random, held by players that the game is not expected.

D
DarKain_PYA 03.09.19

I have this phrase still about 7 years ago heard, if not sooner.... Everything from the single player campaign is broke and will break....

b
bazilews 03.09.19

Information about hacking this and there's...

b
bazilews 03.09.19

Protocol10
If hacking is not,then Yes,buy and Assassin and Edge Lights.

P
Protocol10 03.09.19

bazilews
So it is good for the video game industry because the extra money comes from those who are not waiting for break-in. More money - better game.

b
bazilews 03.09.19

Yesterday Nioh finished and play until what...

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.09.19

Where is it won? Tell me the news, I missed something? 8)
denuvo

Protocol10 wrote:
In General, in a sense, Yes, the end. Well, if for example you are a fan of the assassin or farkray , then run to buy, because it is unlikely you will be waiting months to get cracking. Well, if you do not care what to play, you swing something from the fact that hacked.
Denovo acts as a divider of the target audience of the game from just a random, held by players that the game is not expected.
Interesting logic. I guess you're right, but not hundred percent. The analogy with movies: shake them too. The question is, who is willing to wait 2-3 months before you see quality in HD and normal sound, and who takes from camrip (idiots), or goes to the cinema (the same target audience, who you said).

R
RikoChiko 03.09.19

A couple of games is not broke, already hysterical. Here's your elite.

b
bazilews 03.09.19

Hysterical???
Elite???

P
Protocol10 03.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
Well with movies as well. The emphasis is on the fans in our time - therefore, they are prequels and sequels. A fan of any of the Avengers (marvel) will not want to wait six months when Blu-ray will be released, it is better to go to the movies .

A
A.Soldier of Light 03.09.19

bazilews wrote:
Hysterical???
Elite???
Is estherika and Illit =]

K
Kasyanov Ilya 03.09.19

I dosihpor with taranta swing. I want to believe that they will never close down. and then steam bарзеет.

K
Kovboy belomor 03.09.19

Protocol10
Yeah Andromeda 100 million was spent.Definitely more dough cooler game.You're not in the smoke the more you buy crap, the more you will sell.On a Fig it to steam so people hawala.

y
yariko.v 03.09.19

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
and who takes from camrip
Yeah, okay... Now it is gone and if it takes off advanced snimali the screen", the quality is quite acceptable. But if the film itself is bullshit, it will not save anything. I know, I looked and Салют7 and Kolovrat and new Zvezdanutyh.
the killer of the Anglo-Saxons wrote:
Definitely more dough cooler game.You're not in the smoke the more you buy crap, the more you will sell.
If only theoretically, it is true, a greater number of finances, you can do more. However, in practice not always the case, both in theory and loot goes wrong channel.

D
Delphis 03.09.19

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
ie, by your logic, if no one at all to buy games is not, then suddenly they become a masterpiece?

K
Kovboy belomor 03.09.19

Delphis
By my logic,the more you will pay for luchbox for shitty scripts for the grey mass in place of HS,for the lack of Russian language.The more you will sell.Why do the best,if unanswered,no disturbing cattle so everyone eats.