3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
joxxy 05.02.20 07:31 pm

[Poll:] Zoe vs. Rochelle? (Left 4 Dead 2)

Answer on the subject.
234 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltrator 05.02.20

Tula potsik
And you on the black pulled? On topic,everyone has their own tastes and correct opinion in this matter is IMPOSSIBLE.

T
Tough_Gat 05.02.20

Tula potsik

I'll tell you what - Without A Name right. You each other to prove indefinitely that Zoey/Rochelle better, but nothing you can't prove that. Kinder it not because someone out there getting a hard on, but because it behaves better, but not as a rat as Rochelle sometimes. But this is purely my opinion and the opinions of others, to prove keep trying, why Zoe is the best (or Rochelle in your case) is useless, you still your opinion not navyazhesh others, no matter how trying.

E
Eugene_54046 05.02.20

Zoya better.
She's not a rat as Rochelle (Rochelle for the first aid kit at the zombie's head will break,and zoey at 1% of HP will be,but the kit Komrad give).
Zoya - hammer girl,sweet and so and so, and I'm not racist, but damn Rochelle is the still frame,even for blacks.

And don't talk to me about political correctness - in our school were taught in Russian Russian, Ukrainians in Ukraine,in Odessa the Jews , but Negroes in Africa.

T
Tough_Gat 05.02.20

EB-024664
Here by the way, Yes - Zoi somehow pharmacy uses in other almost always, and from Rochelle basically figure what will happen.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 05.02.20

EB-024664
Deadthead
Very smart judge written scripts the behavior of bots.With the same ease developers could and Rochelle to prescribe giving the kit to another even if she has 1 HP.Rochelle is also perky and cute and bot rat to be, by definition, can not rats the only people.And I haven't seen a clear argument about the kindness Bota Zoe,as well as the arguments in favor of the fact that it is better.Just have stubborn stubborn,which can not come off from the first part and its heroes(the same sheep at the time, staged boycotts 2 parts) and I was one of those whom the first part of her sad characters at the knee and the second immediately fall in love with,so it really is useless to argue,especially with your childish arguments about scripts.

T
TambWolf 05.02.20

OMG. What is there to argue? As stated above, try to judge the behavior of bots and their traits is useless. And the models both girls made nice and competent. And if there are racists who are from African Americans(Yes, but not blacks, as you constantly call Rochelle) turn up your nose, then it is you to another place is necessary. Personally, I think both beauties.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 05.02.20

Miss Tik
Bright representative of the audience of fans Zoe unsubscribed you racist and even d*ocher 3d models girls.

T
Tough_Gat 05.02.20

Tula potsik
Can you ask not to get personal? About a headstrong stubborn - Yes, there is, so what? Mind you, I played both enough to understand that the first for me personally, better than the second, and the friend I have just as well said, and mind you - I did not say that the second part of bad, I said the first for me personally for example is much better. By the way, if you have arguments that are not associated with scripts and behavior bots, then repeat for the hundredth time about what you need as the option first to read comics Victim, and there you can clearly see which side of himself to Zoe and the rest of the show, and finally the second - you conversations in the same campaign Victim saw? When Zoe was angry at bill because of the fact that bill has decided to quit the military from the comics at the mercy of the zombies (and incidentally, the same people as four of the first and second parts) , whereas it was clear that by themselves the warriors will not last, because they had no idea how to kill the same Tank, etc., and they have immunity to the virus was not. Hereinafter, the same bill sacrificed himself for the sake of the others were alive, and now tell me - are any of the second four is able to? I doubt it. And Yes, a comic book, I repeat for the hundredth time again, directly linked to the games campaign Victim, that is with the game itself, this is clear from the dialogues that take place there, if you read the comic as a whole, not to COP out, saying that he was supposedly to the Left does not apply. Don't want to read is your business, not going to beg. And yet - it is useless to argue,especially with your childish arguments about scripts. and Very smart judge written scripts behavior bots. and And I haven't seen a clear argument about the kindness Bota Zoe,as well as the arguments in favor of the fact that it is better - and are you telling US that we are very stupid to do when judged on written scripts by comparing two bots, which you yourself compare? You better define what you need to argue, but then you contradict yourself - you have to think what to write.

And yet, I have NOT joined those who staged a boycott of the second Left, although to piss off you due to the fact that you go to the person (Just eat stubborn stubborn,which can not come off from the first part and its heroes(the same sheep at the time, staged boycotts part 2) I would have joined then for a boycott, but I'm taller, to arrange boycotts a good game for nothing, so it is not necessary to rank all who like the first part more than the second, to the sheep you, too, it turns out, if we follow your logic, stubborn, stubborn and sheep, the only difference between us is that you're not the first and love the second more, but I'm sheep is not called. And finally, the last - you started talking to someone something to prove like Rochelle better than Zoey, you're the first started all of this, while we have been arguing with each other and agreed that none of us owes nothing to prove, and here you go again started (you only those posts are already deleted). I already wrote above - it is useless to impose someone the opinion, still each to his own opinion will remain, period.

Miss Tik
I agree about the bots behavior. About Rochelle I'm not racist, but she really is in my opinion worse-drawn than Zoe or say the same Sheva from the fifth part of the Resident.

S
SteveG8 05.02.20

And I like both. ^____^
Don't tell me that the fight went from computer Persian.

S
SteveG8 05.02.20

Stupid topic, created exclusively for sracha between the fans of the first and second parts.

T
Tulskiy Pocik 05.02.20

Deadthead
I don't go to the person in relation to you,not Agris.I'm not clairvoyant to see how much you played in that.We compare the games or comics?With the same lekestue could draw a cartoon about the heroes of the second part of the dedicated save the world,sacrificing himself so what?On paper, you can Express anything,we're talking about the game.Victim of bill in the game written by the developers history and not his personal,artificial intelligence bill,the desire,you're like a child,really.Will go or what will paint a sob story about heroes part 2,look to the dialogues came later to fuck up for you to prove that in fact they are all good and that my story is more important than the whole game,it will be necessary even for a hundred times in one line to poke at my comic.

M
Miki Hatsune 05.02.20

Both are good each has its own preimushestva.Rochelle muzhestven and sexualmente voice.And Zoe crocota and sympathy voice.At Rochelle inner Krasota.And Zoe Krasota snaruzhi.

M
Miki Hatsune 05.02.20

EB-024664
It's more who gives the first aid kit.

M
Miki Hatsune 05.02.20

PavelDps
I agree

S
SteveG8 05.02.20

Call a moderator !!!!!!!!

T
Tulskiy Pocik 05.02.20

Miki Hatsune
You appreciate the voice for the Russian version or the original?

T
Tough_Gat 05.02.20

Tula potsik
I don't go to the person in relation to you,not Agris.
OK, I forgot, but I will not Agrus yet really. I said I'D do (maybe), but I'm in the boycott was not involved, so I you shouldn't identify those who allegedly participated.

I am not clairvoyant to see how much you played in that.
Did I tell you guess how long I played? I just said enough both played to understand what is preferable for me.

We compare the games or comics?With the same lekestue could draw a cartoon about the heroes of the second part of the dedicated save the world,sacrificing himself so what?
I told you - the comic had something to do with the game - you conversations in the Victim's honor, there at first, Zoey is mad at bill because of the events that happened in the comic, so that it is directly linked with Leftmy both.

On paper, you can Express anything,we're talking about the game.Victim of bill in the game written by the developers history and not his personal,artificial intelligence bill,the desire,you're like a child,I swear
Listen, you better define what you are arguing something o_o. And then you begin to argue as the boat arrives, and you immediately say that we are childish act when the bots compare, then give the example of the comic book and stuff that scripts are not written (only written dialogues, but they randomly occur, everyone knows it), so you begin to demand that you tried to prove (that, however, is impossible, and we both know that each other we do not prove) that, as the boat arrives. You better, or bots, to compare, or dialogues with the comic, etc., are defined already)).

Will go or what will paint a sob story about heroes part 2,look to the dialogues came later to fuck up for you to prove that in fact they are all good and that my story is more important than the whole game,it will be necessary even for a hundred times in one line to poke at my comic book.
You're right, but you forget one thing - the comic came out after the release of the game campaign Victim as I recall, and explained why the bill will sacrifice himself, because consoles have as far as I remember all gorgeous on this subject made (the movie with his sacrifice for others, if I'm not mistaken), but on PC it's all cut and offered not even explained really the victim (stupidly went to turn on the generator, turned on, and immediately died o_o. Stupid), and the comic book shows EXACTLY how he died, etc., by the way there he throws the Tank to these generators, where it lies in the campaign Transition in the second part. How can it be a comic book not connected somehow.

T
Tough_Gat 05.02.20

SteveG8
It's not a fight if it was a fight, I would have already been a lot of bad would be said in plain text)). This dispute, however, is useless, in which no one owes nothing to prove.

Stupid theme, created exclusively for sracha between the fans of the first and second parts.
And neither one nor the other anything to each other do not prove it :D.

S
SteveG8 05.02.20

Deadthead
About pointless arguing, I agree with you.

And in General people, stop the flood.

T
Tough_Gat 05.02.20

SteveG8
And in General people, stop the flood.
I'm willing him to stop, because I don't want to have anything to prove to anyone to try.