3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
joxxy 05.02.20 07:33 pm

Poll: Your weapon of choice? (Left 4 Dead 2)

A list of all weapons:

Melee weapons:
axe
chainsaw
pan
baseball bat
cricket bat
police baton
machete
electric guitar
mount
katana

Firearms:

Ingram MAC-10 submachine Gun. The game has 2 varieties - regular and with a silencer.
SPAS12 — pump-action shotgun. Has a great penetrating ability and high accuracy of fire at short distances. Alternative to the original pump shotgun tier 2 moved from the first part.
H&K MSG90 — sniper rifle equipped with optical sight with a twofold approach. More accurate and has more ammo in store is 30 vs 15 hunting rifle.
AK47 — automatic Soviet and Russian production. Less accuracy, less ammo but more damage and fast reload than the M16.
FN SCAR — gun, standing armed elite American forces. Has a large number of cartridges (55 in the shop), and improved accuracy. It shoots bursts of three rounds.
M79 is a grenade launcher. destroys a huge number of infected per shot, one shot in the store, and about 25 rounds.
Desert Eagle — the replacement of guns with 8 rounds. Lower rate of fire, increased power and inability to shoot in Macedonian. The only weapon alternative prone.
Submachine gun UZI - Not a very strong weapon in the store fifty rounds of ammunition. Has a high rate of fire, but weak power of bullets. Maximum wearable ammunition — 480 rounds + 50 in the store.
Shotgun - pump action shotguns Have a low rate of fire due to manual mechanism of recharge. The store eight cartridges in stock can be worn even 128. A single shot flies eight buckshot, the damage from each of 10-12 points.
M16A2 assault rifle - IN stock you can hold 360 rounds + 50 in the store.
Semi-automatic shotgun Benelli M4 Super 90 - similar to the characteristics of the shotgun that you can carry up to 128 cartridges, but has a shop on ten cartridges and semi-automatic firing mode.
M21 sniper rifle - Rapid-fire semi-automatic rifle equipped with a telescopic sight, a fourfold increase. In the clip placed 15 rounds, with them you can carry 180.

Throwing weapons:

Mucus fat — fully sealed beaker sealed inside the mucus of the Fat. Any creature, which threw the flask becomes the object of attacks common infected. Does not apply if she cheated in the Survivors.
Bomb
Molotov.

Ancillary items:

A defibrillator is a portable defibrillator is able to revive the dead Survivor. Disposable. The alternative medicine Cabinet.
EpiPen — injecting contents of the syringe, the Survivors markedly accelerated for some time. All actions performed by them (running, reloading, raising comrade from the ground, treatment, recovery) accelerated and take twice as less time. Alternative to tablets. You can pass.
Set for laser targeting — increases accuracy with any gun. Cannot be used with the flashlight.
Incendiary ammo — a box of incendiary ammo. When using the player adds one store incendiary ammo to the primary weapon. Hit incendiary cartridge ignites Infected, and the fire could spread to nearby Infected.
Explosive ammo — box with explosive bullets. When using the player adds one store explosive ammo to the primary weapon. When injected into your cartridge explodes it, dealing damage to nearby Infected.
160 Comments
Sort by:
j
joxxy 05.02.20

Of Firearms: M16,Striker Automatic shotgun, AK-47
Melee: Guitar, Macheta

C
Cayman77 05.02.20

Kalash, the new automatic shotgun and sniper new.

B
Botponevole 05.02.20

I have a list like Cayman77

S
Sanya-life 05.02.20

Machete, deagle and pipe bomb

V
VANESS 05.02.20

I finally played it...

j
joxxy 05.02.20

With the help of the cheat opened the grenade launcher?

c
chip64 05.02.20

sorry for the flood!

1372809 05.02.20

Deagle

B
Basset 05.02.20

m-16,AK,SPAS-12,DESERT IGL.

2 ASSASSIN in the demo driven Valve anti-cheat,it's useless...

B
Bad_Boss 05.02.20

Shotgun

c
communist10 05.02.20

AK-47, by the way, the clip 35 rounds instead of 30 like in the game.

j
joxxy 05.02.20

In the game - 40 cartridges.

T
The Dr.MOHCTP 05.02.20

in the store(standard) AK-47 30 rounds in real life

P
Primarh II Legiona 05.02.20

G3 sniper rifle

S
Svetloyar 05.02.20

None of the weapons do not like, it looks crooked and pathetic. Although Kalash remembered (where without it) and a katana.

>AK-47 30 rounds in real life
In real life, and zombies others)

PS Review of Gaiman (gambling began to be) sizzles. Coming soon article fundamental differences in the tactics of murder with a frying pan and elektrogitara.

c
communist10 05.02.20

Sorry, wrong weapons in the game, and confused AK-47 with modifications.

c
communist10 05.02.20

Sorry for grenade launchers, no!

T
The Dr.MOHCTP 05.02.20

Yeah, and laser swords

S
Sam Hellsing 05.02.20

M79 — grenade launcher. destroys a huge number of infected per shot, one shot in the store, and about 25 rounds.

That means around?! Are you in the game is not played chtoli?! There is exactly 30+1 cartridge...

Pump-action shotgun - pump action shotguns Have a low rate of fire due to manual mechanism of recharge. The store eight cartridges in stock can be worn even 128. A single shot flies eight buckshot, the damage from each of 10-12 points.

Again lol? You're in the first part of the beat?! Any 128 rounds. 56+8 as chrome and pump...

Semi-automatic shotgun Benelli M4 Super 90 - similar to the characteristics of the shotgun that you can carry up to 128 cartridges, but has a shop on ten cartridges and semi-automatic firing mode.

Again the same thing... No 128 rounds. 90+10...

M21 sniper rifle - Rapid-fire semi-automatic rifle equipped with a telescopic sight, a fourfold increase. In the clip placed 15 rounds, with them you can carry 180.

Not 180, but 150...

And then I do not need to say that I pick! Yes, I am now angry!

Now, my favorite weapons... And of course I will write why...

Magnum - 80 HP of damage, accuracy standards, and lying on the ground can kill a whole crowd of infected.
AK-47 - 58 HP damage...+patriotism ^ ^
SPAS - accuracy is slightly better than AutoProbe a La the first part, beautiful...well, everything)
Military of snipe - 30 rounds in the store turn it into a good protivotankovaya weapons.
SCAR - quite a controversial weapons...well, I sometimes do nefig)
Katana, machete, axe and chainsaw...
Uso)

j
joxxy 05.02.20

Sam Voorhees
All information taken from Wikipedia.