3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
joxxy 05.02.20 07:33 pm

Poll: Your weapon of choice? (Left 4 Dead 2)

A list of all weapons:

Melee weapons:
axe
chainsaw
pan
baseball bat
cricket bat
police baton
machete
electric guitar
mount
katana

Firearms:

Ingram MAC-10 submachine Gun. The game has 2 varieties - regular and with a silencer.
SPAS12 — pump-action shotgun. Has a great penetrating ability and high accuracy of fire at short distances. Alternative to the original pump shotgun tier 2 moved from the first part.
H&K MSG90 — sniper rifle equipped with optical sight with a twofold approach. More accurate and has more ammo in store is 30 vs 15 hunting rifle.
AK47 — automatic Soviet and Russian production. Less accuracy, less ammo but more damage and fast reload than the M16.
FN SCAR — gun, standing armed elite American forces. Has a large number of cartridges (55 in the shop), and improved accuracy. It shoots bursts of three rounds.
M79 is a grenade launcher. destroys a huge number of infected per shot, one shot in the store, and about 25 rounds.
Desert Eagle — the replacement of guns with 8 rounds. Lower rate of fire, increased power and inability to shoot in Macedonian. The only weapon alternative prone.
Submachine gun UZI - Not a very strong weapon in the store fifty rounds of ammunition. Has a high rate of fire, but weak power of bullets. Maximum wearable ammunition — 480 rounds + 50 in the store.
Shotgun - pump action shotguns Have a low rate of fire due to manual mechanism of recharge. The store eight cartridges in stock can be worn even 128. A single shot flies eight buckshot, the damage from each of 10-12 points.
M16A2 assault rifle - IN stock you can hold 360 rounds + 50 in the store.
Semi-automatic shotgun Benelli M4 Super 90 - similar to the characteristics of the shotgun that you can carry up to 128 cartridges, but has a shop on ten cartridges and semi-automatic firing mode.
M21 sniper rifle - Rapid-fire semi-automatic rifle equipped with a telescopic sight, a fourfold increase. In the clip placed 15 rounds, with them you can carry 180.

Throwing weapons:

Mucus fat — fully sealed beaker sealed inside the mucus of the Fat. Any creature, which threw the flask becomes the object of attacks common infected. Does not apply if she cheated in the Survivors.
Bomb
Molotov.

Ancillary items:

A defibrillator is a portable defibrillator is able to revive the dead Survivor. Disposable. The alternative medicine Cabinet.
EpiPen — injecting contents of the syringe, the Survivors markedly accelerated for some time. All actions performed by them (running, reloading, raising comrade from the ground, treatment, recovery) accelerated and take twice as less time. Alternative to tablets. You can pass.
Set for laser targeting — increases accuracy with any gun. Cannot be used with the flashlight.
Incendiary ammo — a box of incendiary ammo. When using the player adds one store incendiary ammo to the primary weapon. Hit incendiary cartridge ignites Infected, and the fire could spread to nearby Infected.
Explosive ammo — box with explosive bullets. When using the player adds one store explosive ammo to the primary weapon. When injected into your cartridge explodes it, dealing damage to nearby Infected.
160 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sam Hellsing 05.02.20

Ah, well then everything is clear...

S
Svetloyar 05.02.20

>This information I took from Wikipedia!
The vikipediki would Gamaneguma b to unite, here is a great article will. Adnaznachna!!111

B
Big Man 05.02.20

Favorite katana, bat, deagle, AK-47, Benelli M4, HK41, vomit.

B
BestPro777 05.02.20

Melee: Fire ax.
Firearms: H&K MSG90.
Throwing weapons: Slime fat.
Ancillary items: Explosive rounds.

S
Sam Hellsing 05.02.20

Oh, I don't like all those explosive and incendiary ammo...

j
joxxy 05.02.20

I see no reason to use this ammo on normal zombies.

S
Sam Hellsing 05.02.20

Thanks, cap) But still I do not like them...

j
joxxy 05.02.20

Not for that =/

S
Sam Hellsing 05.02.20

No, well, I also use... once they are not the topic of the game.

j
joxxy 05.02.20

Kind of like-just a theme.

S
Spuner337 05.02.20

SPAS12 ,axe and all in openwork))))!!!!Guts flying in all directions-no whining-everyone is happy))

S
SomeGuy 05.02.20

AK in the first slot and 2 pestle 2 is my favorite set.

S
Sam Hellsing 05.02.20

Yes, just as something ugly goes all. I understand that there was kind of pick up these cartridges and use them at any time, not immediately...well, something like changing the type of ammunition.

s
show_off 05.02.20

Pump/Saved.The second slot - two gun in case of shooting zombies, which will not reload.

S
SkyS 05.02.20

My favorite weapon UTB AK-47 and katana

S
SkyS 05.02.20

It is a pity that you cannot take more than fire or explosive cartridges, and to change it would be possible styles and tada wespe would be great!

S
SkyS 05.02.20

Another nuance is a little fuel on the chainsaw. It would be possible to fill gas cans in there!

c
communist10 05.02.20

Normal zombies die from one shot with several guns and explosive ammunition, they fly apart.

c
communist10 05.02.20

Looks kind of fun.

S
Sam Hellsing 05.02.20

And+if you shoot the weapons in which explosive cartridges, you will also receive the damage...