3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
joxxy 05.02.20 07:33 pm

Poll: Your weapon of choice? (Left 4 Dead 2)

A list of all weapons:

Melee weapons:
axe
chainsaw
pan
baseball bat
cricket bat
police baton
machete
electric guitar
mount
katana

Firearms:

Ingram MAC-10 submachine Gun. The game has 2 varieties - regular and with a silencer.
SPAS12 — pump-action shotgun. Has a great penetrating ability and high accuracy of fire at short distances. Alternative to the original pump shotgun tier 2 moved from the first part.
H&K MSG90 — sniper rifle equipped with optical sight with a twofold approach. More accurate and has more ammo in store is 30 vs 15 hunting rifle.
AK47 — automatic Soviet and Russian production. Less accuracy, less ammo but more damage and fast reload than the M16.
FN SCAR — gun, standing armed elite American forces. Has a large number of cartridges (55 in the shop), and improved accuracy. It shoots bursts of three rounds.
M79 is a grenade launcher. destroys a huge number of infected per shot, one shot in the store, and about 25 rounds.
Desert Eagle — the replacement of guns with 8 rounds. Lower rate of fire, increased power and inability to shoot in Macedonian. The only weapon alternative prone.
Submachine gun UZI - Not a very strong weapon in the store fifty rounds of ammunition. Has a high rate of fire, but weak power of bullets. Maximum wearable ammunition — 480 rounds + 50 in the store.
Shotgun - pump action shotguns Have a low rate of fire due to manual mechanism of recharge. The store eight cartridges in stock can be worn even 128. A single shot flies eight buckshot, the damage from each of 10-12 points.
M16A2 assault rifle - IN stock you can hold 360 rounds + 50 in the store.
Semi-automatic shotgun Benelli M4 Super 90 - similar to the characteristics of the shotgun that you can carry up to 128 cartridges, but has a shop on ten cartridges and semi-automatic firing mode.
M21 sniper rifle - Rapid-fire semi-automatic rifle equipped with a telescopic sight, a fourfold increase. In the clip placed 15 rounds, with them you can carry 180.

Throwing weapons:

Mucus fat — fully sealed beaker sealed inside the mucus of the Fat. Any creature, which threw the flask becomes the object of attacks common infected. Does not apply if she cheated in the Survivors.
Bomb
Molotov.

Ancillary items:

A defibrillator is a portable defibrillator is able to revive the dead Survivor. Disposable. The alternative medicine Cabinet.
EpiPen — injecting contents of the syringe, the Survivors markedly accelerated for some time. All actions performed by them (running, reloading, raising comrade from the ground, treatment, recovery) accelerated and take twice as less time. Alternative to tablets. You can pass.
Set for laser targeting — increases accuracy with any gun. Cannot be used with the flashlight.
Incendiary ammo — a box of incendiary ammo. When using the player adds one store incendiary ammo to the primary weapon. Hit incendiary cartridge ignites Infected, and the fire could spread to nearby Infected.
Explosive ammo — box with explosive bullets. When using the player adds one store explosive ammo to the primary weapon. When injected into your cartridge explodes it, dealing damage to nearby Infected.
160 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hippie_Dog 05.02.20

Firearms: AK-47
Melee weapons: Chainsaw

S
Sam Hellsing 05.02.20

Nope, not so... Well, maybe someone thinks so, I do not have the habit for all raspisyvatsya. Well, I yuzayu it because cool recharge ^_^, and 58 HP per shot is also not a joke. Although now more running around with autopropagate.

j
joxxy 05.02.20

Automatic shotgun, you mean the Benelli M4 Super 90?

H
Hadrimachez 05.02.20

Kalash shoots very accurately,you just have to sit,or the sight of the supply.

E
Erik Ersberg 40 05.02.20

all the guns and I liked it!

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 05.02.20

AK-47 is not a bad weapon, the first days went with him.
So I will write here my favorites:

Pistols:
Magnum is a powerful enough gun can kill in any part of the body, at any level of complexity with a single cartridge. That is certainly a plus.

Submachine guns:
Silenced SMG - quiet, instantly, quickly. The fact that the zombies on the sounds of firing are very responsive.

Shotguns:
S. P. A. S.-12 - the parameters of the differences from Benealie, but shorter and more comfortable.

Machines:
SCAR - a place in three rounds, all well and good, but damage suffers.
AK-47 is the most powerful after machine gun and grenade launcher weapons. Two horn and tank no. Very effectively helps in team work.

Snipe. rifles:
Military Sniper Rifle - black, what, 30 rounds in the clip, one bullet-one mob. Kind of fit.

Melee Weapon:
Axe, Machete, electric Guitar, and partly a frying pan. But not always.

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 05.02.20

Chainsaw. Zombies are now you regret that you dared to attack me, when in the hands of a chainsaw

P
Psicho666 05.02.20

Very cool is any shotgun with a machete, that's when I have these babies, for me Left 4 Dead is a real slaughterhouse. Well, about the chainsaw and not necessary to say, 5 seconds. and the witch skiff))

l
levka 1255 05.02.20

axe

M
MSI arma 2 05.02.20

And what a set of flashlight

j
joxxy 05.02.20

MSI arma 2
What?

M
Magistr Windows 05.02.20

Chainsaw, frying pan, sword, AK-47, vomit

S
Sam Hellsing 05.02.20

O_o f adnoy hand Skovorodka and the second Benzopila... and ishsho sword)))

E
Eugene III 05.02.20

what are the similarities of this igrulina with the counter, in addition to the engine sours, I do not know. but just over the sound of gunfire worked with the same engineers. :-) these savory broads, Jaro choke even the surrounding natural background, will appeal to all lovers of shooting. try to run each Volynov, the more that the choice is sometimes specific and not take everything is. :-) shotguns don't like, you know, just saving the Italian, with it running more often. assault rifles are all good: the Kalash with a spread - raids good street meat to fill; M-16 accurate - well-lonely streets from hustling to clean up zombies; and the SCAR silly made - automatic fire merged, and triplets to peel here does not hurt to place lard one zombie three bullets uneconomical. :-) submachine guns in this severe - the best weapon: a lot of little pellets of evil, which, in theory, such jelly-like people need the meat to tear. with a sniper more difficult: the RAID will go - Fig leg it. msg-90 - wherever you went, the store allows you to be more or less the attack; and that Um'merikanskie 21 even in the hands do not take, what with her to do there.
always on duty I wear a sword, if a little leaden arguments will no longer meet the growing demands of the enemy. knife or Japanese-San or the Mexican El hatchet; axe well, or in the absence of the above. the goal of Nunavik, for it can not see anything, your can easily cut it in the rush of love.
there is also a easel 12'mm machine gun, it somehow is not mentioned; it is a pity that there is not enough. with this here we have a weapons run. :-)

M
Ma4eteGT 05.02.20

If the first part with the shotguns did not leave in the second due to the presence of milisec shotguns almost have no need (and ammo decreased). So completely switched to ranged weapons. Of the favorite: the good old M16A2 and AK47. Also sometimes take the old sniper. And milisec of course the AXE!

A
Alcarin 05.02.20

From fire-Kalash, from melee, the crowbar, and throwing, despite what the situation will be.

You like AK-47 because it is considered a domestic weapon?
Not only that, it is still an awesome gun.

M
Man With A Mission 05.02.20

the blunt melee weapon is a frying pan and a bat(not applied deep lacerations) of weapons for remote Troubleshooting of the enemy USAS 12 (a fun anatomy)

M
MSI arma 2 05.02.20

ASSASIN he wrote increases the accuracy of any gun. Cannot be used with the flashlight

E
Elitnaya Voitelnica 05.02.20

So,my favorite weapons..
Desert Eagle
Assault rifle M16A2
katana
axe
electric guitar
AK47
all kind)

M
Marked_One 05.02.20