3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basset 05.02.20 07:34 pm

Left 4 Dead vs Left 4 Dead 2 (Left 4 Dead 2)

Actually the title theme is seen. I myself am in left 4 dead
205 Comments
Sort by:
x
xDDGx 05.02.20

Well, these games turned out to be quite different to attract different categories of players... But I personally prefer the first BHF.

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 05.02.20

Yes, you're right. Left 4 Dead - best game of their series.

B
Big Man 05.02.20

The first atmospheric, but the second is more like it

E
En3mu 05.02.20

the dlc the passing and the fans of the first part will play in the second

.DeliGht 05.02.20

I agree, the first is better.

M
Monolitovec Haron 05.02.20

Depends on what criteria to judge.For example,in the second part of the ability of the Director is expanded and the game becomes very unpredictable.

P
Primarh II Legiona 05.02.20

Now again gamays in the first part. Going through the campaign on expert is generally set off! Especially great when partners come across sensible. The second part was abandoned (at least temporarily).

x
xDDGx 05.02.20

Depends on what criteria to judge.
I agree, I must say that both games failed to say that it is better (at least categorically), probably still impossible.

j
joxxy 05.02.20

Both parts are good. Each has its own pros/cons.

T
The Dr.MOHCTP 05.02.20

If the first part was the same razchlenenka as in the second part we would have played only in the first L4D

j
joxxy 05.02.20

How great selection of weapons and zombie bosses?

B
Botponevole 05.02.20

I think L4D + L4D2 = Good . And to oppose this is flawed , I play the first and second depending on my mood and it is good that they are different, tighten the first part 9 of the companies it would be Uzhos

x
xDDGx 05.02.20

But what about the large choice of weapons or a huge selection of Bosses!?
Forget about the basic - quantity does not mean quality >_> If the game is mindlessly add the bunch of guns and enemies that this project will not become popular because of this - if some Lipanov, little monsters, but they will be carefully thought out, balanced so as to keep the player as long as possible, worked out all possible scenarios - it will be a mega-hit that carefully thought-out and researched balance, skillful directing and glorious Valve.
That is why players prefer one of the parts of other different approaches. And so Velv did released another game, and not patchily old - the changes really dramatically.

S
Svetloyar 05.02.20

That's all about the dismemberment talking about. What's new? Hands-feet-heads in L4D flew away. Added only spots on the trunk and everyone is happy.

T
The Dr.MOHCTP 05.02.20

in the first part the characters better, especially Francis

j
joxxy 05.02.20

Svetloyar
The game has 250 ways dismemberment.

W
Who am I dammit 05.02.20

to dismember zombies can be about 250 different ways...
Thought?

S
Svetloyar 05.02.20

>dismember zombies can be about 250 different ways
But in the first part, you can not only play but to have fun)))

j
joxxy 05.02.20

Thought?
No, the developers themselves reported about it in the comments.

c
communist10 05.02.20

the second part is better: more weapons, more bosses, better graphics. but campaigns were kind of short.