3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basset 05.02.20 07:34 pm

Left 4 Dead vs Left 4 Dead 2 (Left 4 Dead 2)

Actually the title theme is seen. I myself am in left 4 dead
205 Comments
Sort by:
P
Polerit 05.02.20

Thank you for the tip! I bought 1 and have no regrets)

s
soldier581 05.02.20

my vote for the first left.
1. At first Lefty everything depends on the note you treated her friend he will answer the same
The second was taken just a little more and went to kill zombies if you heal someone one doesn't count since there is in principle no one cares about you there feet sorted out even pomerat will leave at the end of the company is not something that is in the front left there is sure to follow you back plus heal.
2.The first Left 4 Dead thought out of place mode vigevani sat in a room with friends and hold.It is not something that to gold to silver would sit and it all depends on how much you trust the partner that he will not leave.
Left 4 Dead 2 finally the full stupidity of the places are not all sabahan on each card granatum which partner threw something and it sits so much thinks to gold so you can sit hours and not even touched.
3. The first and darker as the voltage holds.
Second, all the light none stress full rasslabon.
Well that's all thank you so I for Left 4 Dead.

D
Den 89 05.02.20

1 point to me your reasoning is not entirely clear... All depends on the people, not from the game. I always,for example,the team are trying to work. That's the whole point of the game?)

s
soldier581 05.02.20

Yes, maybe I'm a little not correctly expressed the idea I had in mind is that if those people who play the first left they say the hardcore guys because they seem to always help to go back and heal, why the second is not noticeable that's how much time I played both parts noticed cleannow game current first maybe it's because there's not enough weapons to hold on to wish that the second I saw the current a few times and that's because those guys played the first on the left and how it used smoothly to play. Those who have not played the first but these people, I saw quite a few as that they used to play deliberately and cohesively to save another life or to treat them better preberete pharmacy for yourself so that there is the counter pills and those will clamp. 2 left gives that desire reciprocity. So for me personally to meet a man play 1 to the left means to find the person relying on cooperative game which will assist you and will not leave to die partner. Unfortunately such people are few and they are all in 1 left . So the people from part 1, playing in 2 to the left of my respect to you.

W
WIEW 05.02.20

me 2 liked

S
SanSanZ 05.02.20

soldier581
in both parts of the notice cleannow game current first maybe it's because there's not enough weapons to hold
with the public played and decided? play at least with my friends... Left 4 Dead 2 to this day, in the incentive 20тке popular games... the game being sold! from this we can see a lot of newcomers... after 1 week of games on litsuhe I already had a lot of friends and I played normally.

S
Storminder 05.02.20

A couple of days ago bought individuals left4dead2, before a couple of times played left4dead pirates... the game has added new monsters, weapons( well, new tactics, of course), new survivors with their stories and new company. What a mess don't understand. Out starcraft too, first was first, then came brood war, and what? If someone else playing stark, but only in brood war. Rules of the game, it's cool. + DLS make it even cooler... Actually play Left4dead\Left4dead Left4dead 2 and wait 3.)... hotyaya... baleen again srach will be, I'm pretty sure. What is the new part any games without srach?

PS: Holivar almost out of the blue... don't like the new\old game, say so and do not look sh..t on the med(there's no tactics, there the atmosphere is gone...)

V
Vitya Shtaket 05.02.20

Left 4 dead Rocks!!!
L4d2 is shit, the whole atmosphere was killed
What guppie song for a zombie attack,
Count all cartoon what is
Pink tank=D!!! I am finally in shock.
Normal tank was ambitious, I boiled a piece of meat stuck.
Cards are all garbage!
Survivors what jerks.
And that's not all...

U
Uncower 05.02.20

In L4D I liked the atmosphere. And in the 2 characters and possibilities, and that Valve seriously support the game and even like going to fully integrate L4D in L4D2 (add all companies from 1)

S
Storminder 05.02.20

Uncower
That's it) Promised, along with the complete cold Stream)

I
Irradaven 05.02.20

the first left 4 dead = the atmosphere, the realism, the seriousness. the second left 4 dead = the apathy of the characters, lack of seriousness, atmsfera opposite the first. BUT! left 4 dead is completely missing the plot(the characters at the beginning of each campaign(except the Appendix) appear from nowhere and just say anything not surprised it is necessary spasatsya!) left 4 dead 2 each campaign is a continuation of the other. the only thing that it is not clear that in the initial video, the survivors have already been in steep all the shit up the stairs, fly helicopters(and the coach shotgun is visible)and the beginning of the campaign they have only pistols and axes, with crowbars, and they don't know each other ofigevayu from zombies and special infected. In General, developers have clearly a crisis of imagination on vzaimosvyazei story.

I
Irradaven 05.02.20

and what about reciprocity - I do not know how in left 4 dead, but left 4 dead 2 is basically just shkolota playing so they all do not care
or just can't see someone seriously hurt here and no help
but the infected quickly beat the shit still would be if in left 4 dead 2 only invader (immobilize the victim) and one Meshaal (Boomer) that in left 4 dead 2 4 invader and 2 Michaela shorter dois will not live long
however, there are 2 categories of players - 1. washed-up bastards, rush they considered medley step tablet will even kill in the battle, kick all the people he don't like 2. regular players :->

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 05.02.20

Competently painted, plus the truth behind-the truth. In the second part, it is best to always rely on yourself.

E
ErgoProxi 05.02.20

I am for Left 4 Dead 2, it is steeper than the first part, more weapons, and all the company of the first part are now shifting in the second. So what about the first you can just forget it.

k
killerok47 05.02.20

I for L4D2
on the serv where I play everyone who treats himself to kick at once. tablets more you can spend on yourself and your first aid kit no. Of course there are exceptions - for example, all healthy and one of you nopco without CP)) Well or if you Eran a black-and-white.)

k
killerok47 05.02.20

and those who bought the first part, do not whine. who knew that you will score and everything will be done for the second part. I also almost fucked up, wanted to buy, but learned in time that will be the second)

K
Kanagan81 05.02.20

I do like the pun came out I bought 1 and part 2,have entered the key 1 box and Steam took and I downloaded 2 of the game :))) then I had to write in Akella that key 1 of sent :)) now 2 of the game untouched key lies happened that in one box with 1 game is the key to activate the 2 parts of the game and the second box is also the key to activate the 2 parts :)))) turned out got 1 free key :)

S
Shephard [U.S.S.R.] 05.02.20

Consider - you bought two of the same game at different prices.

M
MMikeRUS 05.02.20

the first cooler,there are melee weapons,I have to play as a team in order to repel zombies.

N
Nerinel 05.02.20

Like the first,really much more atmospheric than the second, and the characters are more like))