3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Basset 05.02.20 07:34 pm

Left 4 Dead vs Left 4 Dead 2 (Left 4 Dead 2)

Actually the title theme is seen. I myself am in left 4 dead
205 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltrator 05.02.20

Yes, abomination,I do more than all the hate from these mutants.

S
SteveG8 05.02.20

Without A Name
even uglier turned Plevna, at first I thought that she had a broken jaw ( actually burnt with acid), and took this lady for the lead singer of Death Metal. Plavusa I still know how to play, but a Jockey to give a super magic Oh how difficult at times(

I
Infiltrator 05.02.20

Well, everything requires skill. And Spitter ,I saw the grandmother, the alcoholic on the street exactly the same,was disgusted.

T
Tough_Gat 05.02.20

Kanagan81
On the Left the first is a very good training map for beginners hunt. Can you throw - train. I now own database of self-study on her pass (because how to play hunt to teach me, no one will). Here is the link just in case - http://narod.ru/disk/51503747001.ab8ce54af2bfaea626b6d36b991e2614/hunter_training_180410_295.zip.html .

S
SteveG8 05.02.20

Without A Name
haha

K
Kanagan81 05.02.20

Deadthead

thanks, to favorites add. And about to play I usually run alone so it's hard to find a company for fun, yesterday I remembered that I have assassin's creed brotherhood this is where I have fun :)) put joystick in online stalking and killing players hit :) although again more often I was victim :))) since there is not guess who you ordered and when would kill :))) very high quality animation :) don't understand how could I forget about this thing. long time did not go there so there are people in friends added already xD

T
Tough_Gat 05.02.20

Kanagan81
Unable to play with me. Do you have Steam? If so, that's my nickname - _V@mpires_DeathheadMZK. Can drive easily and in Battle and in other things. By the way, in the first Left the Battle more interesting. Let me explain why. In just the first two bosses, which can immobilize. In the second of their 4. So in the first harder (and therefore more fun to play) to bring the whole team down. Second, if you pick a Pro, then they only grabber all crucified.

S
SteveG8 05.02.20

Deadthead
You Garena was ?

T
Tough_Gat 05.02.20

SteveG8
No, I litsuha first Lefty, so I don't have steam nor about Garnier or at the expense of something else.

S
SteveG8 05.02.20

Deadthead
Clear.

K
Kanagan81 05.02.20

Deadthead

yeah, steam got me through it mostly and play :) better you find me as I start to look wrong forever, the past :))) look or a nickname as here or =Bump=

SteveG8

and about Garena is like a group on Steam ? if Yes, then I am there but not Regan ,but simply whether I the invitation was sent if I was added I do not remember, but there it is :)

S
SteveG8 05.02.20

Kanagan81
Ahh okay, you're on their servers hacked ?

K
Kanagan81 05.02.20

SteveG8

I don't think, but who knows MB and was I just not aware of how they are defined. I usually chose a server where more or less in Russian the name was well , or English ,but Russian sounded chose, and whose server I don't know , usually all the time on the Russian maryvale :))

S
SteveG8 05.02.20

it seems they are full of cheaters ?

T
Tough_Gat 05.02.20

SteveG8
By the way, nifiga. I didn't see chitakov.

K
Kanagan81 05.02.20

don't see the point in cheating :) or you or you that's all purely fan :)

S
SteveG8 05.02.20

Kanagan81
No I'm not a cheater. Right now went to the server, some kind of mental institution.)))

K
Kanagan81 05.02.20

SteveG8

I'm not saying that you're a cheater. I mean , all stupid cheat when you play with a bunch of people ETOGES not interested, okay when you're alone alone play there, Yes, I often chitaru, so there is not pass more often, not enough time (the timer in games that's just stupid) some nerves no joy from passing.

I
Infiltrator 05.02.20

Let it be cheat fight all the cheaters will come and play yourself until you're blue.

T
Tough_Gat 05.02.20

Kanagan81
Yeah, I agree that cheating is stupid when people are playing. But when alone trying to get it in time (or just for fun went), then it can be cut. I imagine your config made specifically for fun, which are activated cheats are infinite ammo, given pharmacy, autodromes, tablets, hammers and guns. Well, even the small sight of pistols, and after the fall, pick you up in a second, once raised, health is not 30 as default, and 100 wounds and the maximum can be 999)). And complexity has made countless attacks after the first wave, which the Director organized and increased the number of mobs in the attack to 80. And still it is the imbalance in the Infected despite the infinite ammo and stuff for the Survivors prescribed (because stupidly is not in time the first attack to subside, as the second starts, etc even more difficult to play than regular Expert). The Expert here and so to play - this is hell even with cheats in favor of the Survivors)).