3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OldLis 05.02.20 07:37 pm

Trying to love Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

But I can't. No, I'm not a hater, I really want to love him.
Can someone help? Say the magic: Reached a certain place\the quest and you will not tear. And I happily immersed in the world and I will play it day and night, do not you want.
But while oops. Hair pull myself to my computer: Play, pussy, money uplocheny specializesin!. But barely sit out an hour and cut down with the feeling that the time spent foolishly, as some MMO Jack.
've tried everything. The mouse to play - play with a gamepad. First-person angry - put from the third. It got worse - I don't see the faces of those to whom you speak. Read to the last line all the books: Here now I'll grab a magic atmosfere and I will dive and I will enjoy the game for weeks and months, as it is written to her fans. But the atmosfere is exciting.
I love fantasy, honestly. Day I issues surrounding technique and evening, I especially want tale. I played the entire series of Witch and Dragonage. So Tamriel is just what the doctor ordered. But do not cling, do not immerse. Everything is flat, gray, boring. Maybe if I played into it when it came out in 2011, would be a different effect. But now it is pure masochism. And it's not the game. After"the Witcher 3 I played the drunken first the Witcher, where the graphics are by today's standards, hell just trash. The plot is twisted so that what anyways the graphics, didn't even thought of. Dragonage wretched places I've been drunken. Yes, sometimes suffered homophobic my gentle soul, but overall the game was not released because she is interesting and rich. About fun clock in Farkrae and the Assassin will not speak, for it is not a supremely better about talking, but about cage. After Skyrim, the same feeling of emptiness.
Here asking for help. Help, say something stimulating, so I finished the sky until the end and joined the slender choir of his fans. Already tired to slap his hand whenever I want to cut down and carry.
43 Comments
Sort by:
z
zhimipe 05.02.20

I have the same thing. Just forced myself to play Skyrim, there have been several attempts. Then scored. Not mine. Although rpg love.
One of the favorite games Dragon Age: Origins. But only the first part.
PS Minus for this author is not necessary, everyone has different tastes.

h
han298 05.02.20

OldLis
Maybe just not yours. I have with Skyrim is a little different, but still similar story, namely: pass all rulers of guilds and... Forces on the main quest is not enough - the demolition game. Because not interesting to play when the desired skills are racked at a 100 and need skills taken. Just bored. Even on legendary difficulty. And the quests actually seem bland and uninteresting after the third of the Witcher...

M
Mortaliss 05.02.20

OldLis wrote:
Here asking for help. Help, say something stimulating, so I finished the sky until the end and joined the slender choir of his fans
why would you play a game you don't like? are you a masochist may I ask?

P
Protocol10 05.02.20

OldLis
Help, say something stimulating, so I finished the sky until the end and joined the slender choir of his fans.

Skyrim is not a game in which you sat down and play to the end. It's a sandbox without a specific purpose, a platform for mods, you have to keep it on disk in case of Nogales. Don't know what to play, launched Skyrim for another hour. Ran a little, did some digging in the inventory, put a couple of mods, cleared the dungeon...

ps Skyrim is a game for those who know how to entertain themselves, the handle no one drives like in the Witcher. For example, I can go into it just for an hour, read books and even will not run).

O
OldLis 05.02.20

Mortaliss
I hope that is not a masochist. Want to know what's wrong with me, why the game, which in all the tops at the very top, is a yawn. Maybe not as play? Actually, the post is not about how I don't like it, and about how I want to like her, but can not. And specific request to help with advice. Maybe you should put some kind of special mod? Or start with some of the special quests? Choose a branch of development? I want specifics, sir, not crying Yaroslavna: masochist - sadist - blablabla.

E
Elf0m3n1ack 05.02.20

I also made 3 times tried, and as I did, so I could not break away x)

O
OldLis 05.02.20

Вадиман26
Vooot, that's it. You don't remember, after a moment it became impossible to put down?

M
Mortaliss 05.02.20

OldLis
I played for over negative character,the vampire killer ,a thief, and were all negative Guild,and the principle that it was curious all the other builds I have been a yawn,in fact I always take negative character if the game itself I like,usually in RPGs it adds interest

O
OldLis 05.02.20

Mortaliss
Gramercy! I'll try to create another Persian is Orthodox Nord.

S
Slava74oren 05.02.20

OldLis
I have the same thing, I'm trying to understand what all that love this game and I do not understand, I bought Skyrim on sale a long time ago, tried to play, not catchy, boring, dullness of death, was given a free specilaist, again, try, but no, not mine, in the Witcher is heavily played, and then the coconut drops. Maybe then in 2011 it was great, but now fans of the game a lot, tell me what you see in her?!

876890 05.02.20

Everyone loves this game for its pros, for me, it cheats)))))
Search for for example you join a Guild in Whiterun can help or join the dark brotherhood there is fun)

n
nestrbob 05.02.20

OldLis
The game itself is boring of course, like all games of this genre. But in games I love any kind of gathering, so in this game my goal is to purchase all houses, collect all prizes in the GW, to dress the mannequins and hang on stands are rare weapons etc.. When looking for something, and quests to perform more fun. The main thing is not to succumb to the temptation to get something through the console, all interest in the game disappears completely.

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 05.02.20

There's no atmosphere and dives) Just walk around, doing quests. Storytelling, unfortunately, leaves much to be desired.
First time played, the game really lured because calling there buddy and compete in anything. But after completing the storyline, I didn't last long, because I already knew what will be quests, dialogues, etc., and stupidly wander the world tired, the result is: and Delete from the recycle bin.
Then tried 2 more times, but then the battle for Whiterun didn't leave.
If you want something to entice yourself into the game, then look for some interesting mods, since they are for this game just cloud.

W
Wild Rider 05.02.20

OldLis
Well, in the beginning of the game you can try to use bows, magic, swords and stay on one thing. Don't have to change race.
I advise you to look to Aventus Aretino, when you say, will begin one of the most interesting plot lines (the Dark Brotherhood).
I would also underline the ridiculous vampire from the Dawnguard DLC, start it from level 10.
Well, Dragonborn, of course. But this thread is opened only after moving through the main quest (find greybeards and you can be attacked by the cultists in masks)
Oh, and the thieves Guild - is also a good branch. Enough to call in Riften to begin to do there job.

O
OldLis 05.02.20

Wild Rider
Thanks for the tip!

L
Luka_gg 05.02.20

OldLis
I want to point out that this game becomes much more interesting with mods, it pulls, I think, due to the fact that it lacks something, and that is all, this world is boring, much more interesting when there's a variety. I started playing more actively when I inserted a bunch of mods, including graphics. Beauty cling, new features, both in magic and in battle, became more and the desire to raise the level, gold and unlock achievements, was higher. some mods transformed the game in varivestis with quests, there are not many worked on the main campaign mode, how many roamed the world, not enough I ugaral, at the time, and with the console, but the removal of enemies.
To the original, i.e. re-issue, re-issue of the naked, do not want to come back here waiting for the good graphics mods, fixes for bugs, additions, expansion, opportunity, waste of magic. then the game will become more lively and interesting. But I decided for myself.
As already recommended, you should try to start with branch of the Guild of assassins. They had interesting missions at the same time ask the purpose of pumping stealth + one-handed weapons, and not only, however, this can be done in Hrothgar, it is pretty funny. well to try the addition of dragonborn.

Wild Rider
In the message below.
I played the clean version, and I did not like, drunk, and sucked, not once I came back again pereprohodil. But again, Yes, everyone has their own opinion. Usually pass a naked version, then sorted. But today, I, as a fan of the game, especially him, but after farkraya, ARK, Yes, the fallout in 2016, and diversity, are not able to get back in the game, although, to be honest, you really want.

G
Glukinc 05.02.20

zhimipe
Start from the principle 100 blacksmithing. Can Vanessa.

W
Wild Rider 05.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
Fashion should be put only when at least something will pass in vanilla, IMHO. Otherwise the game will be distorted impressions. And we still have to understand what you want to put and how it will affect the game.

W
WOR4UN 05.02.20

I have almost all games from Bethesda. While playing I wonder how come all that again to come in and play you need to make no small effort. Don't want to!

P
Pecenenkin 05.02.20

Same situation was with me, ran for the first time reached the place where he brought to the settlement and turned off, not much. Then run a second time the same garbage. Launched for the third time (or fourth time I do not remember) sluggish, not interesting to play, kind of overcame herself, started to play, after running away from the settlement where you get it, I went aimlessly. Were, a forest, a river, nothing special, went farther and farther North until he came to places where the snow everywhere, I looked around and the game seemed like nothing like this. Looking at the local flora and fauna, I was, and have noticed some here and there caves, I was wondering, what is it ? went into one killed several spiders, large spiders, was a bit of Strahova, as I knew what gear and weapons I have are weak, but that was it at the time, found a few coins, I thought, Oh cool can be useful. Legs carried me farther and farther to the North, and suddenly I realized that the game. . . it . . . I'm starting to like ! And then I saw the DRAGON. DRAGON his mother ! it almost made me shudder, and I ran in the direction where I saw him. Got there, no dragon, I think fuck it was to go to such lengths ? And then on top zaehali somewhere, he heard the roar on top of the ground with a Bang he landed. It was him. I was already boarded up, so let him mudohat than it was, don't remember what the outcome of the match, but it was cool ! Then I again rushed to the North, in the place where it was snowing, the wind was blowing, it was quiet, and very beautiful, freedom. And then I realized that the game I won, and I fell in love with her. This sense of freedom, the beauty of the mountains, the plains, the snow, the majestic building, monumental, these sunrises and sunsets, beautiful scenery, danger and adventure. A lot of what about Skyrim can you tell and talk about him for a long time. Better to play, to feel what I wrote above. Someday I'll get back out there.
P. S mostly all 300+ hours.