3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OldLis 05.02.20 07:37 pm

Trying to love Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

But I can't. No, I'm not a hater, I really want to love him.
Can someone help? Say the magic: Reached a certain place\the quest and you will not tear. And I happily immersed in the world and I will play it day and night, do not you want.
But while oops. Hair pull myself to my computer: Play, pussy, money uplocheny specializesin!. But barely sit out an hour and cut down with the feeling that the time spent foolishly, as some MMO Jack.
've tried everything. The mouse to play - play with a gamepad. First-person angry - put from the third. It got worse - I don't see the faces of those to whom you speak. Read to the last line all the books: Here now I'll grab a magic atmosfere and I will dive and I will enjoy the game for weeks and months, as it is written to her fans. But the atmosfere is exciting.
I love fantasy, honestly. Day I issues surrounding technique and evening, I especially want tale. I played the entire series of Witch and Dragonage. So Tamriel is just what the doctor ordered. But do not cling, do not immerse. Everything is flat, gray, boring. Maybe if I played into it when it came out in 2011, would be a different effect. But now it is pure masochism. And it's not the game. After"the Witcher 3 I played the drunken first the Witcher, where the graphics are by today's standards, hell just trash. The plot is twisted so that what anyways the graphics, didn't even thought of. Dragonage wretched places I've been drunken. Yes, sometimes suffered homophobic my gentle soul, but overall the game was not released because she is interesting and rich. About fun clock in Farkrae and the Assassin will not speak, for it is not a supremely better about talking, but about cage. After Skyrim, the same feeling of emptiness.
Here asking for help. Help, say something stimulating, so I finished the sky until the end and joined the slender choir of his fans. Already tired to slap his hand whenever I want to cut down and carry.
43 Comments
Sort by:
M
MasterShkip 05.02.20

the first time I met with skyrim in 2012,passed all that is possible,at that time it was too late,all day sat,but now as it is not the same,recently found an interesting build Skyrim Association,the gameplay is more close to reality,I thought that here again a couple of months to delve into the atmosphere,but alas,the new I can't afford that,like a lot of new added with modifications,but does not cling

t
tatunserg 05.02.20

you see,I have so morovindom and oblivion.
though was Skyrim 2 times,but this is to Wow was not..kind of like in the game all have that need,but the Soul is not enough.
now that Morrowind trying to get, a few hits there,but throwing...

S
Skurimdovakin 05.02.20

OldLis
download online patch