3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OldLis 05.02.20 07:37 pm

Trying to love Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

But I can't. No, I'm not a hater, I really want to love him.
Can someone help? Say the magic: Reached a certain place\the quest and you will not tear. And I happily immersed in the world and I will play it day and night, do not you want.
But while oops. Hair pull myself to my computer: Play, pussy, money uplocheny specializesin!. But barely sit out an hour and cut down with the feeling that the time spent foolishly, as some MMO Jack.
've tried everything. The mouse to play - play with a gamepad. First-person angry - put from the third. It got worse - I don't see the faces of those to whom you speak. Read to the last line all the books: Here now I'll grab a magic atmosfere and I will dive and I will enjoy the game for weeks and months, as it is written to her fans. But the atmosfere is exciting.
I love fantasy, honestly. Day I issues surrounding technique and evening, I especially want tale. I played the entire series of Witch and Dragonage. So Tamriel is just what the doctor ordered. But do not cling, do not immerse. Everything is flat, gray, boring. Maybe if I played into it when it came out in 2011, would be a different effect. But now it is pure masochism. And it's not the game. After"the Witcher 3 I played the drunken first the Witcher, where the graphics are by today's standards, hell just trash. The plot is twisted so that what anyways the graphics, didn't even thought of. Dragonage wretched places I've been drunken. Yes, sometimes suffered homophobic my gentle soul, but overall the game was not released because she is interesting and rich. About fun clock in Farkrae and the Assassin will not speak, for it is not a supremely better about talking, but about cage. After Skyrim, the same feeling of emptiness.
Here asking for help. Help, say something stimulating, so I finished the sky until the end and joined the slender choir of his fans. Already tired to slap his hand whenever I want to cut down and carry.
43 Comments
Sort by:
B
Banega 05.02.20

If not mods, Elder Scrolls would have never been played. Every time Besetka produces a raw unfinished shit, giving all campers to deal with this shit with the editor instead of himself, and finished by another TES-vyser.
Most of the claims I to the miserable physics and animations, and in particular to a battle animation that does not change with the release of the next game. Same Gothic 3, which was released 4-5 years before Skyrim in this regard is far more advanced game than Oblivion and Skyrim, which according to its technological level just meets RPG 2006.

A
Ahmed Djazar 05.02.20

OldLis
So it's not yours, or not yet :)

In General, Skyrim is addictive in its atmosphere of the local region and then plot with the stories, well, personally, so it was with me :)

W
Wild Rider 05.02.20

OldLis wrote:
First-person angry - put from the third.
But this is nothing, the game is more sharpened by the view from 1 person, it is best to get used to. I generally like this kind of, there is an effect of presence.
About Aventus forgot something to add. When you do his quest and you will receive a letter with a black hand, you need to sleep at least an hour.

t
technopank 05.02.20

First you before. a series of games played? If not then run.) At least pure try.

O
OldLis 05.02.20

technopank
Painfully old. But I'll try.

O
OldLis 05.02.20

Peranankan
You just inspired me)

U
Uilenspiegel 05.02.20

The same garbage. The whole series of TES as an MMO without the online.

K
Kvazipaka Dvunapravlennay 05.02.20

before reaching the final quest, but first upgrade your shooting to 50 by taking lessons from Vendela and further taking paid him a Septim and kill dragons 99, 100 cook vegetable soups to eat during the fight, also boil 9000 potions, sell them, create 100500 rawhide Bracers to pump blacksmithing, then run along streams and rivers, collecting the souls of the mud crabs, then go enchant your 100500 rawhide Bracers, sell them. Buy yourself a home, equip it, adopt 2 children and never to them not to come back, do all the Daedra quests, become the head of all guilds, hit Lydia (or any of the companions), when she once again stuck in the doorway, preventing you pass, become a werewolf pimp thread a werewolf cure, then become a vampire pimp thread of the vampire, may not be treated. After all that, you will love the game. If does not help, download the ENB preset and nude-fashion.

R
RikoChiko 05.02.20

I can advise only in Morrowind and Oblivion to play. If you think even Skyrim is too much borrowed from MMORPGs.

k
kustowlad 05.02.20

OldLis
In 2011 we had to play,and now it is an old game that will go only person who played it back in 2011

S
Spiny 05.02.20

But I more TES 4 Oblivion loved than Skyrim. Somehow the Scandinavian garbage all I do not really like. still probably 90% snow, identity is not happy.. And so am I in oblivion the class system liked it better than Skyrim. In Skyrim even the classes and not just take the constellation(bonus to leveling skills), and then download whatever you want. In oblivion, too, could inject a lot of skills, but when you select a class, even though you had some of your main personal skills for which you gain experience.

L
L0neWanderer 05.02.20

Probably RPG - not yours! Nothing to do, you know people like you, and scrolls they can't, not in follic...what can I say, captures the game - do not play, do not torture yourself. If the game captures the captures in early - otherwise not. You can certainly play the previous games in the series...but they had to play when they were relevant, alas.

F
Fildon 05.02.20

Skyrim actually has a lot of downsides. No banker, I have the loot already has more than 4000 item. Very weak fauna, though there are foxes and goats, but they are very rarely seen. Skyrim idle and only in the dungeons there are mobs. No useful icons" and highlight the location of your purchased house. Where can you buy a house. Here on the quest came to Raven Rock, and there was a NPC who offered to furnish a house, but where is this house I don't remember! But overall for me there is no alternative.
This is a photo of normal Skyrim
Spoiler
And in the remaster even more)))

E
Elf0m3n1ack 05.02.20

OldLis
When you put fashion on a user friendly interface, beautiful body for women and most importantly - when was the Intro, it's just a tedious and chaotic happened. In the game the world itself, just to be there and already had three to play.....Plot as a second departed

M
MaxMayen 05.02.20

Dude, start with Morrowind'a, well at least with oblivion. Series good is the fact that in each part, find the echoes of the previous one, changed the history, the culture. Starting with Skyrim you do not understand. You will not have the same feelings which made me the Dragonborn addition, when we again showed Solheim (Solstheim), playing with motifs Mora showed kaltreider, riders on the boar, like old times.

O
OldLis 05.02.20

L0neWanderer
Not, You should. I love RPG's and quite Police, especially new Vegas fond. However, biurowca more RPG like (Massic van Lav), especially while their EA finally to the sweaty handles not cleaned up. Well, Beecher, but strictly speaking, he not exactly an RPG. But RPG is the first role-playing game. And with roles in Sky somehow tight - I don't know GG, he is faceless, like all the others. Well, the plot is severely lacking.

VOVAN WOLF
Fashion - it is possible, but to understand the game IMHO just playing the clean version. Then... the Trouble is that later will not want.

Mayenikus
And Morrowind and Oblivion is also built on the type of sandbox? Or there is a unifying theme? More inclined to what do these games have to play the series in order not to lose the thread.

W
Wild Rider 05.02.20

OldLis
It is not necessary multiposting.
OldLis wrote:
And Morrowind and Oblivion is also built on the type of sandbox?
Yes.
Each game in the series is the story of one character, which creates the player. There is no General plot, just the history of the world. Well, except that you can meet a couple of characters in Morra, Oble, and in Skyrim you can find them already in the form of ghosts. Well, different mentions of the exploits of the previous gg is. Want to know more about the Universe and Oblivion with Morrowind to pass. And no matter in what order, if you played the Witcher 1 after the third.

-
-Hawke- 05.02.20

But I do like to go to Skyrim and run another hour or so just to enjoy the music of talented Jeremy Soule, to hunt deer and enjoy the scenery. Still quite beautiful locations there.

s
saa0891 05.02.20

OldLis wrote:
Trying to love Skyrim
My God,what nonsense,why try to play what you are not hooked,don't like it.

OldLis wrote:
Reached a certain place\the quest and you will not tear.
I personally was,and still remains.

Spoiler

Skyrim is simply mesmerizing with its stunning beauty,nature, music,opportunity to study very many locations,caves,FORTS, dungeons ,etc., a huge number of different cvetov,a bunch of different classes,even blacksmithing,alchemy,enchantment, etc. it is a kind of roleplaying, the ability to pass the game completely different ways and classes.
Launch Skyrim and emotions you capture, almost like the first time,even just to walk around and admire the stunningly beautiful and fabulous scenery interesting.
This is for me one of the most popular,cool and exciting games.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 05.02.20

And I thought such as I-unit)))) And here, look how much bdsm Peabiru going! One author that stands up to the tee of my copy))) beat me to it with the theme. The other day it wanted to create))))
In short, the same nonsense! Regular sky went from cover to cover. What has changed that can not overpower yourself.... Like sit with the thoughts, well, everything, poljubac long, it takes a few minutes and realize that something is NOT right!!!!! Well, in fact, and age speaks for itself. Too many games passed, hundreds, even thousands. It is very difficult to me than a surprise. Games that I just terribly seized, that's Call of Cthulhu, Witcher, Deus Ex-y (faster to the new Ktulhu)))))))))))))))))))))
In General, I have found an effective method!) Take as much beer and start playing. It does not figure any case would delay the game)))))) Especially by night! Well, a day at the weekend or during the holidays. You can, of course, and after processing, so the quiet))))
I want specifically to IMMERSE themselves in Skye and in the second game, which the same stuff happens, it's Folic 4. For this I need:
1 to Wait for the Christmas holidays.
2 to Update the computer to play beyond the beyond settings with cruising permits from 4K and more.
3 install a huge number of different killer mods, in particular graphitic (faster would be released for the remaster)
4 to Communicate with the true fans who know the game perfectly and can really worthwhile to determine how and for what specific hooked in these games.
In short, to begin with the first point, as it is for me the most difficult, for a long time to wait for him.
P. S. a Month ago overpowered and COMPLETELY JOINED in Stalker - Call of Pripyat. Every day we played from 11pm to 4 - 5am. Stalker with mods, something unforgettable!!!!!!!!!!!! Over a month has passed, WELL PROVOOST EVERYTHING THOROUGHLY!!!!!!!!!!)))))))))))))