3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sobr21 21.09.19 05:28 pm

Share their builds and upgrades skills (ATOM RPG)

Share Suomi builds , tells the ignorant . I've been wondering what 2 features to take not to miscalculate, play the hero of sniper?
55 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ro Mon 21.09.19

Force 7-8(SVD requires ptrd), the Perception of max,skill max, snipe branch to swing.And a better trainer or edit to make all 10-11 to max to experience the game.Communication there are many means and charisma luck a lot of ties

s
sobr21 21.09.19

Ro Mont
Trainer in the RPG , just no comments , you have it still downloaded right?

K
KaktySDarK 21.09.19

sobr21
Intellect 1, the rest is optional, it will be fun

A
Angelo4ekT 21.09.19

Spoiler
=)

R
Ro Mon 21.09.19

Angelo4ekT
a lot of checks on the charisma and communication (7-8 requires more and closer communication 100/not bypass minutes from the start over 50), if the quests in a positive way want to decide either to ferret out odd such things.By force threat and intimidation .On the note of inspection in the dialogues.Want to play in xxx film, you will need endurance and so it is not very useful and 4-5, you can leave.

R
Ro Mon 21.09.19

sobr21
I in the vein of her place a couple times for 200+ hours before the release of the save game to be edited, and a lot of story to explore, locations and quests ,weapons so as particularly to not fight with anyone.

D
David Mart 21.09.19

Trainer has not yet made?
Or editor save at least. It is hoped that they will do?

A
Angelo4ekT 21.09.19

Ro Mont
I beat the Intelligence to skills fell at the max for LVL, the skills can be learnt and Communication and everything, and when Communication =50 Otradnoe, for example, goes with a Bang without any Charisma.
And the rest just below 6 - is the bottom =)

u
unevenrm 21.09.19

And, so, you can not take it... good. Don't like a penalty

G
Gregari11111 21.09.19

Guys tell me at the beginning of the first settlement took the quest to repair the generator water tower. The emphasis will not understand what to do? Approach the generator gg says that it should fix everything. What do you even do??

T
ThisIsName 21.09.19

Gregari11111
Hold down the LMB on the alternator drops out the actions menu. With all objects working

u
unevenrm 21.09.19

That's fucking fighting for? Tearing cloth... any build... especially the casual encounters... 6+ insects/rats - game ova.... fucking knockout from ant? The first policy much easier on the madness

T
TheHouse 21.09.19

unevenrm
Yes, balance srat, or to suffer, or wait for patches, or cheat...sorry in projects 3 pennies balance is always in the ass, no money for a competent gambiza, and they themselves see skills is not enough.

u
unevenrm 21.09.19

TheHouse
Yeah... Even with ragdolls they have problems... :) Grisha at the estate my GG BB***al that he flew up to the 3rd floor
EDIT: XS, on forumco write that to facilitate to itself life, you have to wait sidquests, and blowing directly into the bunker, will decide the case at the estate (not to go in the Red, the bandits, etc.)
So there
Solartron/Dunce/Experienced... also a nice little

N
Nukemall 21.09.19

unevenrm wrote:
That's fucking fighting for? Tearing cloth... any build... especially the casual encounters... 6+ insects/rats - game ova.... fucking knockout from ant? The first policy much easier on the madness
Normal fighting, realistic. Faced with a crowd of opponents it is necessary to apply the tactic against Horatii Curacies ie hit-ran or download survival to with the crowds not to face. Well, or to have a supply of grenades and throwing pumped.

u
unevenrm 21.09.19

Nukemall
The fight for masochists... Does not convince me... No normal build will not survive there without cheats. Like you're a pioneer, and not from the Atom.
Faced with a crowd of opponents
with firearms, and you're sharpening or fists... well, run when you vanscott.....
Thought I had hard standing - no, Norma.
All modes I tried - even on easy you're a walking corpse, and not the brave cadet.
Or here is designed to run on a global map (save/load), avoiding random encounters, and pilot whale monsters yourself experience....

G
Gregari11111 21.09.19

ThisIsName
I have that menu climbs may have something else to do?

T
TheHouse 21.09.19

unevenrm
Huh?) Well, I must try, I already played 10-11 hours, and in the bunker was not:)))by the way where is the difficulty to see/change? And I even not found

N
Nukemall 21.09.19

unevenrm wrote:
The fight for masochists... Does not convince me... No normal build will not survive there without cheats. Like you're a pioneer, and not from the Atom.
That you think so from the wickedness of games in which the player's character - merista right from the start chasing the legions of death evil Empire pissing rag and other press X to win.
What is the emphasis in the Atom is really bad - so it is primitive, there is no possibility to sit down-to lie down, or normal use of the shelters.

R
Ro Mon 21.09.19

Nukemall
Download the ability of the shield and scrapt it in the early stages will help