3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sobr21 21.09.19 05:28 pm

Share their builds and upgrades skills (ATOM RPG)

Share Suomi builds , tells the ignorant . I've been wondering what 2 features to take not to miscalculate, play the hero of sniper?
55 Comments
Sort by:
D
DrLobotrog 21.09.19

Skard wrote:
And diplomat - talker high agility, strength and endurance, not put on Laura.
I have quite a intelligent diplomat-talker with high strength and dexterity. What did I do wrong? :)
Skard wrote:
at least in one case we need more.
Where is it?
Skard wrote:
required. But Yes, higher swing is not necessary, 2 eau de Cologne, and save/ load.
Save/load to check communication will not help, this is not a hacking or theft. And in addition to Cologne/shoals there is still a cap on +10 to fellowship. Well, 60+ points in reserve, just in case :)
Skard wrote:
needed if the partners don't have enough power for weapons issued to them.
I'm talking about GG said. Of the companions he needed only to RDX in some degree. And then I was disappointed when the gun was given to him :( Fidel, if that slimak +1 hand dam, and Alexander, and so the power 9 (and besides, he and without me for some reason perks in a dogfight pumped :( )
Skard wrote:
our choice - Vintorez with the perk eye - level, two sighting shots and F5/ F9.
Well, when I was choosing which branch to swing, I Vintorez have not seen. But still, 7-8% of Crete is not so a lot. Because the spirit level adds 50% of the current value of Crete, So this perk works well except that with SVD, which has added 15% then it will work (5+15)*1.5=30%. It's already something. But only one shot per turn. And the save/load in the battle on the EA doesn't work...

Although now something, hesitated, picked up the SVD, and the chance of a critical has not changed for some reason. Either a joint, or one of the two... :(
Skard wrote:
And Yes, the build is under the spoiler again brought the slavers.
If you get caught by slavers with a pair of ptrd, machine guns and SVD, any build they put out :) There is only reboot, alas.

s
sKard 21.09.19

DrLobotrog
What have I done wrong? you do not understand, or did not want to understand. It is an RPG, if someone wants to play intellectual thief, a diplomat, he arhetipo not supposed to have high strength, survival, etc. You've seen a lot in games thieves with strength and endurance 10? And intellectuals with the agility of a 10?
Where is it? At the factory.
Save/load to check communication will not help But reading the descriptions of the items will help. Read the description for the Cologne. About the hat I forgot, military cap 115 communication possible not to swing.
I mean he said and I mean it. In addition to guns - is ptrd, a good option for Hexa, but power lacking. And here gg, which is already thread swing machines, and the benefit of this to the whole group operates.
any build submitted I know, but then maybe you shouldn't write with such finality: Neighing with comrades, where everything is constantly torn to rags? Without good armor and kacanik mates, and ants on a chance meeting can stammer. It is only time to knock, and all will not rise again.

D
DrLobotrog 21.09.19

Skard wrote:
What have I done wrong? you do not understand, or did not want to understand. It is an RPG, if someone wants to play intellectual thief, a diplomat, he arhetipo not supposed to have high strength, survival, etc. You've seen a lot in games thieves with strength and endurance 10? And intellectuals with the agility of a 10?
The game provides the tools for character creation, I use it. And all the other stereotypes and fantasies, like a woman cannot be smart and beautiful" - this is an artificial limitation that if you want to use a true RPG lovers :)
Skard wrote:
Where is it? At the factory.
You mean the Dunya? Yes, there are, with 9 charisma written some sort of partial success. Then thought that could be the guy to talk to, but sohranenku has jammed and spat on the case :) But in any case, there is a maximum that light is to fuck her and 69 experience, as for all other women :)
Skard wrote:
Save/load to check communication will not help But reading the descriptions of the items will help. Read the description for the Cologne.
When I did my circus quest the Secretary General (I'm talking about communication 125), the Cologne I was in a terrible deficit, and hats was the only cap is +3, so that the treated than had :)
Skard wrote:
a perk of this whole group acts.
Hmm... But I didn't know that... Only the GG or any character?
Skard wrote:
any build submitted I know, but then maybe you shouldn't write with such finality: Neighing with comrades, where everything is constantly torn to rags? Without good armor and kacanik mates, and ants on a chance meeting can stammer. It is only time to knock, and all will not rise again.
At the estate all the quests done one plant at first, too, was alone, Fidel only at level 4 took. The first perk in the defensive branch gives 20% to knock down with your feet, i.e. on the second level already (although I found the perks only two days of playing :) ). Nevertheless, ants/wasps/rats sluchayah easily carried single-handedly with a knife. Hit/ran. Even stimuli not used. When the bandits were caught, usually had to reboot, of course. But that was not often and did not last as long to throw tantrums about it :) Companions, shot in the back irritate much more :)

Z
ZakiGr 21.09.19

Heavy crossbow theme! aimed shot hits it VERY far and hurt. skatter using the wiki http://ru.atom-rpg.wikia.com. I pass 2 times and just kicks the crossbow

s
simpson747 21.09.19

At first, stick with it, put only 8 dexterity (8 ML). Thought to play purely through charisma - basically worked. Up to 8 levels fought only once - at the estate of rats and wasps killed, but there they are to merge can only be very trying. Then I thought the emphasis on using guns to do it, but quickly realized that is not an option. Even with a cap and ball revolver rats in a Circus tore the only way. At first, even in a dogfight invested))) I Took the perk for +50% from reading books, the old man HRH, read everything, got a lot to skills. Then in the rumbling forest of the idol +1 to luck. And then in the catacombs of the PRC for 7K bought a vial of forgetfulness))) In the end have been reallocated. Agility - definitely 10, luck definitely 1, the rest is how you hunt. I took 6 strength, 6 charisma, 8 intelligence, 7 endurance. Skills scattered - 170 communication, barter 100, 50 survival and medicine, 80 technology, the rest is in automatic and shotguns and rifles. Branch perks took on automatic. Has become a real fight and to continue to persuade all. But the fight will still suck. In the forehead do not trample and tactics are not enough opportunities. Only use unrestrained stupidity of the AI. But overall the game was very surprised at the good side.
Finished it at 17 level. How do I get 30 Hz, apparently killing all in sight.

m
marquees.org 21.09.19

I noticed that few people mention the difficulty level and the people in the course don't understand where it opens a menu flow profile of perks.

N
NoneOne2010 21.09.19

You wrote all how to swing against the stats below for easy uzhe knowing what is in the game, playing for the first time, it's quite different

P
Pomu4 21.09.19

Anybody see someone come through with melee alone? There are builds?

s
saa0891 21.09.19

Pomu4
Unlikely to succeed,will be very fast to make,if only on the easiest difficulty to play and that is going to run to every enemy you will be so much lead that kapets,and even a loner.

A
Artur6969 09.10.20

I don't know how you guys cry, I'm playing expert week 3. The charismatic sniper was pumped. 21 lvl, 4 companions, a vial of oblivion went to the fidel, pumped him stats on 11/11/11/1/1/1. He makes two shots per shot. All snipers. 4 pdtre, 1 vve, money for 250k rubles in a bag and a loot in the car for 150k somewhere. 2 chela in the top armor, which is only 2 in the game. I started to play boring. I was attacking caravans for an experiment, and at night I was attacked by a rapid response unit, I took them all out. He took the loot, broke into the car. All. Without losing anyone, not even a dog. He's such an expert. The preponderance of ammo and super stimulants already.

A
Asura game 24.05.21

My spread is a sociable technician:
Veteran's suit
strength 8 (- 1 per trait)
endurance 4
agility 8
intellect 10
attention 5
charisma 4
luck 1
traits: amateur engineer and clever
base dealer . pluses:
speech 48
barter 43
techno 65
craft 47
+ 20 free
Weaknesses:
HP - 31
action points 9 (not critical for me)
sequence 8
I myself played a little for such a Persian and I went nuts from his capabilities:
1 - quickly pumped + 25 for level
2 - if you look at recipes for items on the wiki, then just give him resources - I will destroy everyone
3 - high checks on strength, dexterity, intelligence and (if possible) charisma

V
Vertigo2604 05.08.21

Strength - 6 (to carry stuff enough to of cracks in all the doors and intimidation - not always, but we do not drink coffee, vodka and obkolemsya drugs)
Endurance - 4 (Beru perks glutton and a loser, then found another takes Airborne, as a result of it turned out 9)
Attentiveness - 8 (More than enough to solve most questions and for well-aimed shooting)
Agility - 10 (Of course, it was possible to put less, but I like to walk a lot and attack first, because often this decides the outcome of the battle)
Intelligence - 7 (when the syringe was injected, it became 8, this is also more than enough for successful dialogues and skill points normally drip like that)
Charisma - 5 (Honestly, I don't really use it, if I really need it, I use perfume and booze)
Luck - 1 (What to do, I prefer to rely on my knives, guns and intellect rather than luck).

By skills -
Melee - around 60, more than enough to fight most enemies in the early stages of the game while there is no firearms or few cartridges.
Pistols and submachine guns - about 110, I like such weapons, several bursts in close combat, this is seriously
Automatic - about the same, although in general it is possible and more. Rifles and shotguns did not swing because had low base skill and low luck.
Barter - 50, not always enough, but for many you can knock out a discount or more.
Communication - 80, the rest is achieved with the help of clothes, is also enough for most controversial situations.
Survival - 55, pick up to get all random Wasteland encounters.
Hacking above 40 I do not swing because with master keys, the +30 bonus is also enough in general.
I did not download the rest. was not going to do it.
Of the characters - Fidel rocked like a stormtrooper, Hexogen as a sniper

g
ghtfvb397 24.05.22

well, there’s nothing to think about - the main character has the entire branch for experience (removes the penalty to experience for partners) and from weapons - a rifle with pumping (it only suits him because of aimed shots that partners don’t have) from the features of a glutton and a technophobe and partners machine guns machine guns + pistol aps (additional weapon for gg) branch of pistols (the only definitely useful one) will make fidel a normal killer (although in the late game pistols are no longer so good). any weapon must shoot several times per turn or burst + shot - otherwise there is no point in using it - there will be no damage. I made 15 oblivion potions with the console and dropped them all - as a result, normal partners with 10 ods and excellent consistency and intelligence, and this is not even a cheat))) because I did not give them a characteristic ...

t
to Caesar what is Caesar' 08.07.22

For Expert + and rather for solo play.

SpoilerThe damage of sniper rifles without a crit chance did not impress me, except for Remington, it needs to be supplemented, here the "Feel good" skill and SVD assistant come in, then you get a couple of good shots in one mug per turn and from a maximum distance, but you need a maximum crit chance, from which skill is calculated + 50% to the base crit chance.
"Wunderkind" and "Children of Fate".
Strength = 7
Con = 1 Dex
= 10 + 1 AP from "Feel Good", taken at level 16, like Remington.
Int u003d 8
Attention u003d 10 + fish.
Har u003d 6
Luck u003d 6 + idol and syringes.
Cons - the inability to bring the skill to 199 and it's better to play alone, even without a dog, because you need a little more experience! The inventory leaves much to be desired, but there will be damage, often it is more important than protection. Already SCS and 9% base crit chance are surprising, so the supporters of builds with 1 Luck are fundamentally wrong. Tolerating an entire game of "Unfortunate Optimist" for the sake of VVE is masochistic.
At the beginning, Scorpio is your sniper, so we strive for it, below is a description of all the teachers who will teach the required number of skills.

The smartest melee crossbow up to the Quick Reaction skill.
Fired a volley from the Heavy Crossbow, reloaded/thrown a grenade, 5 APs of an additional move appeared on your next step. "Master of Evasion" will help out more than once. F-1 goes great
"Lone Wolf" and "Cursed Sniper" Strength
=6
Cons =1 Dex
= 10
Int =11
Attention =8 + fish and syringes.
Har u003d 6
Luck u003d 3 (base) + idol, as a result, crit u003d 6% + 10% on a crossbow with a double volley, an average of 24% chance for a crit if you are an optimist at heart.))

Crossbow.
Strength =6
Ex =1 Cat
= 10
Int =8
Attention =9 + fish.
Har u003d 6
Luck u003d 8 + idol and syringes.

AS "Val".
To start AKSU. The main skill is "Quick reaction", everything else is cosmetic.

Har u003d 6
Three bursts with a 12% crit chance of five bullets without spread and from sniper distance is fun! Perhaps the most deadly build without problems.
Possibility to put on Good brass knuckles without investments.

Vintorez/VSSM.
Str =5
Ex =1 Dex
= 10
Int =8
Att =10 + fish.
Har u003d 6
The main skill is "Eye-water level", secondary with damage to people and animals, if they work for the VSS (tests are required). Scorpio help.

RPK-74.
Strength u003d 6
Ex u003d 1
Catching = 10 + 1 AP from "Feeling Good" - this is necessary to implement a short and long queue per turn.
Int u003d 8
Attention u003d 9 + fish.
Har u003d 6
Plays through "Feel Good" and "Target Focus".

Lethal AK-47 with F-1.
Strength = 6
Con = 1 Dex
= 10 + 1 AP from "Feel Good", take at level 4 - this will allow you to throw an incendiary grenade and fire an AKSU burst, then take "Target Focus" and enjoy the AK-47 burst with F-1 per move.
Int u003d 8
Har u003d 6
First we play through Scorpio, at the first opportunity we take AKSU. Inventory 48 kg in the database, but quite playable after receiving a backpack, although I didn’t really worry about a knapsack.
If a grenade is redeemed in a random meeting with a trinity of parasite carriers - a skin worm, then another F-1 will appear in the corpse's inventory.

AK-47 at the start or we bend Vova.
Str =6
Con =1 Dex
= 10
Int =10
Att =10
Har =5 + fish.
Luck = 6 + idol and syringes.
It is important to take the second level, taking into account the "Wunderkind", for this you need to competently master the available recipes and first unscrew the Intelligence to 3, Attention to 2, not forgetting to increase them before leveling up, this way you get more experience for crafting.
Do not forget the shooting range and tasks, including cooking canned food, breaking all the lockers and opening the safe. Kvass can be drunk before leveling up, I don’t recommend it before, it increases Attention. I had enough crafting, a safe, a doctor's quest and three targets to level up. Experiment.
All free skill points in machine guns = 65 in skill at the second level and this is exactly the requirement for AK-47 without penalty.
Later, you can download the build presented above or be content with the data, because it is very good.

AKMS with pumped F-1.
Strength = 5
Cons = 1 Dex
= 10 + 1 AP from "Feeling Good".
Int u003d 8
Attention u003d 10 + fish.
Har u003d 6
This build ignores the automatic weapons branch as unnecessary, because AKMS has no point-blank penalty and better accuracy, "Feel Good" and "Explosive" - ​​this is the ultimate dream without farming experience.
First we play through Scorpio / AKSU, at the 4th level we take "Good health" and start getting used to F-1 with AKMS, or we continue to sit on AKSU and use an incendiary grenade, then we download a branch of grenades.
Simple, tenacious from the start, balanced and interesting build.

AKSU with a handicraft grenade.
"
Strength = 4
Con = 1 Dex
= 8 + 1 AP from "Feeling Good".
Int u003d 8
Har u003d 6
Lhch u003d 7 + idol and syringes.
Plays through "Feel Good" and "Blaster", then to "Bakskin".
Possibility to put on Good brass knuckles without investments. Built-in crit chance + 11% base. No point-blank penalty. Reasonable carrying weight. Available ammo, including BP. The opportunity to transfer to Val, if everything is completely bad, especially by that time there will be an abundance of 9x39 cartridges. Very cheerful build.

Scorpion with a shield.
"Fan of anabolics" and "Lone Wolf".
Strength = 4
Con = 1 Dex
= 8 + 1 AP from "Feeling Good", for 10 AP take first.

Har u003d 6
Profile skills for pistols, other than "Quick Reload", is questionable for a clip of 40 rounds.
There's more room for opportunity here, starting with Good Brass Knuckles without investing skill points in melee and it's already a win - no dodging flies, mice or wolves. Larger backpack.
"Fast Hand" = five volleys of three bullets from the Scorpion and three volleys of five bullets with 11% base crit chance - it works!

Alternative for Scorpio.
"Wunderkind" and "Favorite of Fate"
This is an exact copy of the starting characteristics for the AS "Val" above, and it is clearly good and compensates a lot, except for the carry weight, therefore it is good for those who play without a shield.
12% crit chance is no joke! I took out the barbecue in solo at level 7 with 11% crit chance, when choosing a replica for Dexterity.
PPS-43 will help out at a slightly longer distance, in order to confidently launch its attacks first, good Stealth is required, but I would recommend AS Val because of its zero dispersion and sniper range, it will require only 15 investment skill points, taking into account 25 points freebies from trainers.

Pyromaniac with Scorpio.
"Fan of anabolics" and "Lone Wolf".
Strength = 4
Con = 1 Dex
= 8 + 1 AP from "Feeling Good", for 10 AP take first.
Int u003d 8
Har u003d 6
Right away we go to "Feeling Good" and "Pyromaniac". On the face of the range of craft grenades and cocktails, the possibility of their implementation with bursts of Scorpio. A good brass knuckles without investing in a skill.

Good brass knuckles and Scorpio are the beginning of beginnings for those who respect their nerves.
25 to the skill "Hand-to-hand combat" - this is to "Boshka" in the Fortress of the Border Guards, read the conditions for obtaining on Wiki.
Pistols and SMGs don't suffer much from the Minion of Fate penalty, so it makes sense to start with Scorpio. Magazine "Army Store" #12 at the Abandoned Factory + 14 points, then the coach from Krasnoznamenny in fedora, walking next to the Chamber of Commerce + 5 to start (requires 8 charisma),
The Dexterity tattoo is needed to wear HP without a penalty to AP.
The mask coat makes the game boring, but in solo it is necessary.
Eat onions and drink condensed milk!

t
to Caesar what is Caesar' 08.07.22

Alternative AK-47 Vovan at the start.
Spoiler"The Lone Wolf" and "The Minion of Fate".
Strength =6
Ex =1 Cat
= 10
Int =8
Attention =9 + fish.
Har u003d 6
We raise the second level and instead of "Good health", which was planned for the 4th level, we take "Automatic" on the second, getting the opportunity to raise the "Automatic" skill to 65, and the surrender will also remain. We take "feeling good" on the 7th or even on the 16th, until that moment running with AKSU and using a makeshift grenade, which is quite decent for itself and there is even a similar build higher, especially since level 16 will be typed very quickly.
The build is somewhat castrated in terms of characteristics, but it also has pluses.
It's easier to lower intelligence to 3 with alcohol, so there is an option to take 25 to hand-to-hand combat from "Boshka" and wear Good brass knuckles with a small contribution of skill points to "Hand-to-hand combat" - this is a big plus.
You can combine the Scorpion's short burst with the AK-47 burst for 10 AP, or hang entirely on the Scorpion for a while, the "Pistols and SMG" leveling is described above.
We can use a wide variety of weapons, including Vintorez and RPK, if we put a little emphasis on profile pumping.
Better pocket capacity.
Experience without the "Wunderkind" is gained significantly faster, especially in solo. The build for the party passage is higher.
+1% crit chance.
We lose 4 skill points per level - this is the only negative, in addition to the loss of a token for +9 Communication and an almost weightless penknife. It doesn't bother me, I'll get my 609 skill points, in addition to freebies from trainers and 20 basic ones.
"Feel good" and "Focus on the target" - a guideline, then into grenades. The best friend of the AK-47 queue is the F-1.