3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
ace8927 21.09.19 05:52 pm

Optimization (Stellaris)

Playing before in Sins of a Solar Empire and developed well to very large fleets with a large number of systems ,where we had a really wild fps in the battle of the 5 (I have a AMD 8350 then it makes no sense to say because the game uses the CPU only). What is there situation ,I didn't read what engines are used ,but I have the impression that performance is the same ,so having a system in 1000 stars after about 10 hours of play I have just the wildest lags and hangs. In a very quick mode, in fact play like normal speed.

Now the question is ,all right? Particularly interested in the answer one processor from Intel ?

P. S because Of these lags I quit Sins of a Solar Empire ,I want to play it ,but damn when I think about the 5 fps and waiting for the end of easy fights as much as the damn 30 minutes ,once the desire disappears.
53 Comments
Sort by:
t
toma semerkova 21.09.19

ace8927
I'm fine

G
GERODOTH 21.09.19

The solution to all performance problems (weak CPU doesn't count)
So...ATTENTION! ATTENTION! SAYS NEWS! Found a way to increase FPS at least 30 units!

In the console trying to drive tweakergui draw.dust borders.usemesh - then figure it out.To understand it will be necessary to include the galactic map,otherwise nifiga not see it)

Next: in the console trying to drive the bloom OFF.What we need is the map of the star system
Voila! + ~40 FPS.

G
GERODOTH 21.09.19

Game in terms of optimization is phenomenal.I say this based on I observed the stability of the game.My configuration:Inter Dual Core 1.8 GHz,GeForce 8500GT, 4 GB RAM...normal flight. The miracle is that the power of my system is several times less than the minimum requirements of the game.It is what I see for the first time...my computer is 9 years old)

V
VETER15 21.09.19

GERODOTH
I do not understand you talk too or really

f
febll 21.09.19

The normal flight.

s
scorg94 21.09.19

GERODOTH
Method is awesome. But the fps increased only on the galactic map, the system is not improving. Although Stellaris best optimization of the game in recent years. Another great performance was showed only Polaris sector, and no graphics at all.

a
ace8927 21.09.19

Dima Ogorodnikov
I do not argue about optimization in General ,I'm more worried about optimization in the later stages of the game when you open all 1000 stars and over a lot of Nations and their fleets ,here's what I'm talking about ,the game uses as I understand the current 2 core CPU ,and they do not always work in full and in the end occur just hangs ,one time I waited to continue the game maybe five minutes and it's on the galactic map.

S
SemyStall 21.09.19

ace8927
I have with the galaxy 600 planets discovered 300+, the game started to slow down, Sorry Paradoxes have not added graphics settings, except anti-aliasing.

a
ace8927 21.09.19

SemyStall
Judging from Sins of a Solar Empire ,it had not helped ,then it's only processing the game more fun and the fact that there really everything happens in real time ,and that load is relevant ,but if they made the rules many threading or DX12 added ,I think I've fixed the situation

D
DEAD XXX 21.09.19

ace8927 wrote:
or DX12 added
Yeah, and half of the people who now quietly playing, would not start. No, thank you.
Really a new engine (not drained the old one) and 64-bit architecture would give good performance.
Patches and more patches.

s
scorg94 21.09.19

ace8927
Confirmed, I played on a medium map, open almost all and the brakes become quite noticeable. If the day can think 10 seconds.

a
ace8927 21.09.19

DEAD XXX
Do not argue ,but you probably have not yet experienced these glitches when its locked up during a battle you have to wait for N time ,when the speed of the game very quickly is reminiscent of the normal speed ,then you'll want something like DX12 ,out of Ashes of the Singularity it has ,and when there is an extremely large battles fps sags on a small part which you can only notice if you look at the chart.

a
ace8927 21.09.19

Dima Ogorodnikov
It only gets worse when you're Alliance and you are allies with very large fleets (as they are with one of your fleets) then it is better to remain on the galaxy map. Just goes with me ally with the fleet at 29K consisting mainly of corvettes ,now imagine how many of them there were ,and this is one of the ten navies that with me he allowed.

1Archangel1 21.09.19

ace8927
I agree,but why this game is DX12?The more the game was developed before all this and tries to cover maximum PC configurations.

a
ace8927 21.09.19

1Archangel1
I agree ,but I gave an example of a game where her horse big battle. I know the trick the processor architecture of the FX 8350 ,and wanted to know from owners how the Intel I3 and I7 with their streams things.

1Archangel1 21.09.19

ace8927
Yes, I have the FX-9590,but in my opinion, Intel is artificially all he gets (pays,gives buns) to sharpen iron and all games for their processors... Me as a fan of AMD processors (but not graphics cards) this is very sad,because AMD have great processors from Intel only TDP below, bask less,but the real price their processor at AMD,but what to do... brand promoted better(((

a
ace8927 21.09.19

1Archangel1
I sympathize with you have the 8350 at 4.7 for about three years ,but let's not dwell on this topic here to speak. But who did not answer as in the Intel case.

1Archangel1 21.09.19

ace8927
To break away from galactic politics can not)))I'm on insane and can't until the Union gash...-5 approval,and I want to start a war,they enrage me)

a
ace8927 21.09.19

1Archangel1
I have these unions was sent to hell ,once again not to attack because you have to share ,but if it's an Empire with a single planet not to make war ,and another was when ally started the war ,and the enemy of the planet within 4 States in different parts of the galaxy ,and hung until he tunneled to these parts.

G
Gerich993 21.09.19

No there is no lag,at high speed it is seen that the retarding(but ЕУ4 as well).As far as I know,patches are correct and they hang.