3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Self-Relliant 06.02.20 12:11 pm

Poverty

All around the impoverished. And I don't even a new monitor to buy. And you, too, a beggar?
96 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 06.02.20

Drink up, it becomes easier.

W
Waffen 06.02.20

Oh, walk man, guzzle what is....

W
Wing42 06.02.20

Self-Relliant
Self-Relliant wrote:
And you, too, a beggar?
There are three types of beggars. First - the poor oldschool-style, standing on the porch in front of the Church with a mug in his hands and shake money from enriched Duhovniceasca™ compatriots. The second type of beggars - network whiners. They never have enough money for a new monitor, video card or a box of ramen noodles. A third type of poor - without pants, but with an iPhone. Among the poorest of the trio, as they had neither money nor mind.

Masha
Masha wrote:
Why do you need money if you have the Crimean Bridge.
That's it. They that bridge a little? Maybe they still world Cup hold? Ah, Yes...

R
Rolemanser 06.02.20

Self-Relliant
You went to Mache to visit, she was a big fan or maybe a professional for the consumption of illegal drugs stuff, knows all the drug dealers in the city. Will gravinese drug dealers himself and earn good business will do and how you wrote znayka, he will come up with...

L
Luka_gg 06.02.20

Let's go to be poor in the greatest country in the world:

R
Rolemanser 06.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
Well, well, and still write with a backward heterosexual orientation...

a
angryfish99 06.02.20

In the courtyard so many cars already that go nowhere. And all foreign cars. The poor, yeah.

W
Wing42 06.02.20

VOVAN WOLF
VOVAN WOLF wrote:
Let's go to be poor in the greatest country in the world:
When new York became the greatest country in the world? And the country in General? Or this version of VOVA WOLF?

angryfish99
angryfish99 wrote:
In the courtyard so many cars already that go nowhere. And all foreign cars. The poor, yeah.
Credit slaves is the same golozadye autonomically, just sort of another.

R
Rolemanser 06.02.20

Wing42
Don't argue with Vova, he's all watching movies, so that lives, breathes and is the big Apple he knows more than anyone else.

W
Wing42 06.02.20

Rolemanser
SchA it will throw an article of the criminal code, according to which the criticism of his position in life is punishable by death via Kalya of Bal. However, without much effect.

a
angryfish99 06.02.20

Wing42
The beggar in my understanding is someone who furniture only a Desk and a mattress, and appliance light bulb on the ceiling. He lives that good people served on the porch. And all the other Poor is just a fat lazy whiners, unwilling to work and waiting for forever that will do everything for them and all they need.

R
Rolemanser 06.02.20

angryfish99
In your classification they can be of two types to divide: poor and new poor.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 06.02.20

Heh. Recently I was called to Resguardo of the Russian Federation. Offered 35-40K per month. I refused, because after the agreement I would be in all lists of the current mode and was forced to participate in the dispersal of the rallies and defend the current regime, which is contrary to my views.
And you would be ready to betray your views for the sake of money?

r
rimpf 06.02.20

I noticed that in this capitalist world, people every year the demand is growing stronger(of course I count the most) and this is logical, this world is rapidly evolving, as both technology and your capabilities. You want a 4K monitor with a powerful video card, which would be all pulled, and you can be anywhere in the world, in any country, and through the air to fly, and the sea to sink to great depths and enjoy the beauty, is also true of medicine and many areas of life, but everything needs money and is particularly disappointing when such a wonderful time in this country they are becoming less and less, and the demands continue to grow.
Here you communicate with people, plus at all also acting propaganda of the good life, our people are especially conducted, all loans, work like hell and whining that you can't live. Same goes for our oligarchs(which is underway), heard from people with close contact that only our(mostly) in the West so massively buying the most expensive jewelry, most expensive cars, yachts, anything, have the Russian people such a peccadillo.
The poor really getting bigger, and it is clear why and how this plan will happen, but I'm more interested what will happen next in the minds of our people?
XS probably is already well-established for decades need, everyone will want a new iPhone, holiday in the Maldives etc will tear the ass and get their way by any means? In other words, with such dissonance, greed and greed to the bone will only improve and move to the forefront?

R
Rolemanser 06.02.20

YamyyYamyy
You?!!! Yeah laaadno!!!

B
BattleEffect 06.02.20

Of course.

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 06.02.20

Rolemanser
Imagine))

R
Rolemanser 06.02.20

YamyyYamyy
As you tell them your reason for the refusal was justified - I can't, because I serve in the Chinese people's army or I serve as a gunner in the Turkish army or my avatar a strange girl on the background of the LGBT flag.

c
cmath 06.02.20

Rolemanser
Your knowledge in the robbery of dragdiller alarming

c
cmath 06.02.20

Humble yourself , and watch political programs on the ground to think that all is well