3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tiger Goose 07.02.20 04:07 pm

Ban anonymizers

The state Duma passed a bill banning the use of technology to access blocked sites. Under the act potentially includes all proxy and VPN services and the Tor network, I2P and Freenet. What do you think about this?
56 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 07.02.20

Wing42
It's a fact) And fewer restrictions on the Internet...

i
ihappy 07.02.20

A. Soldier of Light wrote:
and newcomers to the network?
You will be surprised, but the advanced user is not given the years of use of the Internet. Most of the users in the comp.technology Nuba. Though sitting on the Internet since the 90-ies.
But Yes, the calculation of the majority. All will not prevent, but will bring order.

n
nwrk 07.02.20

private VPN server it is not forbidden - torment to calculate each. Rent a server from 80 rubles per month. put Linux, proxy, openVPN... whatever and use without restrictions.

m
masha 07.02.20

nwrk
Well if you don't latch onto this, who knows how to circumvent the blocking, it will be good. Now I understand the problem is that most absorbed only approved information. So, most need to deprive easy ways to bypass the lock.

B
Beirut 07.02.20

Even the classics were written, the Severity of Russian laws is softened by not having their performance))) and live
Everything is done for visibility activity like something you do, not long ago glued the letter s, now this, tomorrow something else will come up

A
A.Soldier of Light 30.05.22

Now this question has acquired a different connotation, a different meaning. Now "piracy" is not so bad in view of all kinds of sanctions and boycotts, prohibitions of Russian in Europe and America. Your deputies were too hasty with the bans, in a good way it would be necessary to cancel some of them. Recognize, for example, Western films, music, programs and games as trophies 8) On principle: as a response to sanctions.
On the other hand, this does not mean that you do not need to do anything of your own. It is very necessary. Just do not need to punish for downloading someone else's content, here. Content from so-called unfriendly countries, here.
Yahychkvash wrote:
Orwell wrote the script for Russia
Orwell described the essence of the West, the collective West with its false slogans and ostentatious pseudo-democracy.
masha wrote:
They want to remove the influence of Western culture as much as possible
. Ridiculous .. against the backdrop of the events of 2022)) Western culture itself is in a hurry to remove itself, to move away from Russia. And sports too (it has long been saturated with politics, although this should not be the case). They are depriving themselves of a huge, most important part of human civilization: the Slavic world. Partially, not entirely yet, but zealously and boldly. Wangyu: they themselves will then apologize. Yes, exactly ;] You'll see. I give 10-20 years, and Europe will cancel all sanctions. I won’t say this about England and the USA .. perhaps there will be nothing to talk about (because they themselves will not be in the form that we see now) ...

k
kurskiy 30.05.22

They brought up an old topic. So what? For anonymizers like Psiphon execution, but for the use of VPN term? No. Who knows how to use the network will always find a way to access information.

h
hello 30.05.22

A.Soldier of Light wrote:
Orwell described the essence of the West, the collective West with its false slogans and ostentatious pseudo-democracy.
a summary of the novel "1984" by George Orwell for those who, for one reason or another, have not yet read it ...
Spoiler
They are depriving themselves of a huge, most important part of human civilization: the Slavic world.
Spoiler

01001000 01101001 30.05.22

hello hahha
! Lives in the West and hates him. He still knows nothing about Russia at all. Don't tell him or he'll faint from shock. I immediately realized that I was accessing all blocked resources through Western servers. That's freedom of speech.

Now "piracy" is not so bad in view of all kinds of sanctions and boycotts, prohibitions of Russian in Europe and America.
OH! And what happened? And what, you Estonian, banned? Nuka tell me, I really want to listen. What is your relationship with Russia? Ah, it turns out you're not Estonian, I thought so. It is understandable then, because Estonia is a proud country, and the citizens there actively support the West, and for some reason they are in no hurry to go to Russia.
On principle: as a response to sanctions.
From the principle - throw yourself out of the Internet, break the computer, phone, Western TV, hand over the car to the scrap and much more. CAVE! She's waiting for you, dear. Let's do everything domestic, which is not really there (China, and he is not very eager to help).
And sports too (it's been politicized for a long time, although it shouldn't be like that)
Politics is everywhere. Wherever you go, what place you scratch. Politics - money, contracts, licenses, sponsors, salaries, behavior and much more. SPORT is politics first. Politics of what? Earnings, health policy? Entertainment politics? Rule on the field? Competition policy? Expand your horizons, without politics you will not stick anywhere. My hut is on the edge - only we have such a policy, you see, you decided to sit out on the edge. IT IS FORBIDDEN.
They are depriving themselves of a huge, most important part of human civilization: the Slavic world.
Be tolerant, and stop imposing and propagandizing it to others. Let's think some more, shall we? Is he needed? What exactly is he? Maybe this:
for example, western films, music, programs and games with trophies
i.e. it's a Western culture that YOU JUST CAN'T get away from. And what are you doing? What can't the West do without? Primitive resources, from which high-tech machines and computers are then made, selling them to you at a multiple of the price (because the final product costs money). How many Western brands are sitting, how many poor fellows have you learned that suddenly you are not able to make even a nail without China.
Damn, what a disgusting hypocrite you are and an extremely limited, but illiterate provocateur. A typical bot, of which divorced, on yesterday's date, in the comments. They write all the same, but in reality they are nothing, the most important thing is that there is nothing behind your back, that's why you are powerless and threaten to legalize piracy (violation of the law), because there is nothing to answer.

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.05.22

01001000 01101001 wrote:
Be tolerant
of this, they say, then monkeypox develops - the map of cases of infection coincides surprisingly with the "tolerant world". Don't be tolerant, fight the epidemic!
And this, use the word "tolerance" already, - otherwise this "tolerant" is associated exclusively with drunks and drug addicts))

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.05.22

A.Soldier of Light
Recognize, for example, Western films, music, programs and games as trophies 8) From principle: as a response to sanctions.
The last Whatman was shown in Moscow cinemas without the consent of Warner Bros.
Iron on the PC is sold bypassing the sanctions. Only it is 2-2.5 times more expensive than it should be.

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
the art of cases of infection coincides surprisingly with the "tolerant world"
There is no tolerance. You don't know what it is. Unfortunately, Europe has a different concept of "tolerance" - this is tolerance. Tolerance, by its very nature, is a struggle against propaganda and imposition, in case of crossing all borders. For example, we have an article on this topic. Simply put - I accept, but keep it to yourself. So don't overthink it. A truly tolerant world is an unattainable utopia. And maybe someday, everyone and everything will stop tolerating ... In the meantime, this is an unattainable goal for Europe, but still, it is better than what we have, here everything is many times worse in this regard. Moreover, an opinion is constantly being imposed and propagated, only of interest to the state, covered by laws. I constantly communicate with Europeans through a translator, I sit on their forums, their level of culture and communication is completely different, I am very surprised - kind,
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
PC hardware is being sold around sanctions. Only it is 2-2.5 times more expensive than it should be.
Hah! And products bypassing which sanctions are sold? What they are more expensive, the same places almost 2 times. And it's even worse in the villages. You can gradually forget about fruits.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.05.22

01001000 01101001
Depending on what kind of products you are interested in. I can go to the store today and show you. After all, and already 3 months have passed since the start of the special operation, there should be problems with products (according to your logic). We have a lot of spicules in this case

h
hello 30.05.22

Sweety_Mustard wrote:
... from this, they say, then monkeypox develops ...
and what does not suit covid, which Vladimir Vladimirovich killed overnight?

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Depending on which products you are interested in.
I visit the store myself. And not blind. Pears - a multiple of growth, took 150, now 350, grapes + 100-200 rubles. Even the doshik has risen in price, I took it for 30 rubles, now it is 40 rubles. Another lunch - was 79, became 150 (knife to the heart). Juice was 87, became 150 rubles. The pomegranate was 200 kopecks, it exceeded 300. In the regions there is one grape for 750+ rubles. Biscuits got expensive, I took it for 650, now it's 1100. Soap, meat, chicken fillet - it was 300, now it's 360.
Why should I list it, Muscovites don’t notice it, for them it’s a penny. Here I'm tired of holding back mats, EVERYTHING has risen in price !!!! Nothing stands out. Even tea (I took it for 68, now 80 25 bags), I don’t look at coffee, chips are by (there are about 200 rubles per can), beer is the same (it was 59, it has become about 90-100 rubles). This list is endless. I haven't mentioned cola yet! 79 rubles for 0.5 liters! I'm like a liter (shrinkflation took 0.9 liters). You don't care about prices there, millionaires.
Low bow to you, guys for such prices. It is even worse for pensioners, where medicines and even diapers have increased in price. The expenses are very high. Only +15% points were drawn. They were not cheap anyway (good, high-quality ones with a thin lens, and those are German, and are still in stock).
You can keep silent about electronics, they didn’t even reach the prices of the beginning of February! I wanted to take an SSD, it was 3650, now it’s 5000. A TV, a multiple growth (almost), was 30,000, became 55,000 rubles. Washing machines, stove... all this is needed, and everything costs a lot of money.
I repeat, low bow to you for these gifts.
Braces and teeth, generally keep quiet. Braces, almost a multiple increase - 180,000 rubles last time. It is enough to raise an article from a newspaper, at least 25% in a borscht set.
Chemistry, cosmetics (perfume simply flew away in price), I also wanted to say for sweets, in principle, they are not available, price tags are 150+ ritter sports. Even last year, and 100 did not exceed. The quality has fallen, vegetables, fruits - rot are sold at tripartite prices. It is even worse in villages and small towns. It's just that people refuse to buy. Lucky Muscovites, and salaries and prices and products. And they didn't notice anything.

S
Sweety_Mustard 30.05.22

01001000 01101001 wrote:
kind, friendly, cultured
so no one conducted propaganda aimed at young people - neither tsipso nor other brains burned their brains. On those forums where normal people sit, who communicate purely in their vicious circle - this is exactly the level of communication we have. Or did you think that in the west there were celestials who smelled better of shit? :D And one more thing - their Negroes, who are not from normal quarters, but purely orthodox - in comparison with them, the most grey-haired Azerbaijani will seem like a nice intellectual to you.

Now, by the way, everything has changed - now repulsed morons are sitting on European YouTube - you seem to communicate normally for a couple of days, then they are flooded with another portion of some thread of game in the news about Russian cannibals - and insults, threats, and so on begin - purely for the Russian language) ) Because of this, I dumped it from there - there is Mouzon in VK, but commenting on pg or in the same VK in decent public with a moderator is more fun.

And where did you see homeless bags of 150? ;DDDDDDDDDD I have a kilo of pollock 150, chicken breast 200 each - I will also eat homeless people. Try to treat your teeth under the policy, since there is no money for paid medicine.