3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tiger Goose 07.02.20 04:07 pm

Ban anonymizers

The state Duma passed a bill banning the use of technology to access blocked sites. Under the act potentially includes all proxy and VPN services and the Tor network, I2P and Freenet. What do you think about this?
56 Comments
Sort by:
M
MU-admin 07.02.20

A. Soldier of Light
not North Korea? okay, the roots are the same

T
Tdante 07.02.20

Do not be surprised. It only gets worse prepared.

I
IDarkaxeI 07.02.20

I think bad, because the movie do not want to pay. Old Russian cinema available, a new not looking, and sneaky burzhuina do not want to pay out of principle

A
A.Soldier of Light 07.02.20

MU-admin wrote:
not North Korea? okay, the roots are the same
After the humpback the tree destroyed the Union, the roots are a little different ) there is No similarity anymore. You can look under the microscope: let me know the results if you find something 8)

W
Wing42 07.02.20

IDarkaxeI wrote:
...and sneaky burzhuina do not want to pay out of principle
Get from your property all the gourmet and what will you have left?

y
yariko.v 07.02.20

Tiger Goose wrote:
What do you think about this?
But all this is doubtful... If you could all be banned a long time ago would have banned all. And there would be no Internet as we know and love!

O
Osa777 07.02.20

I hear that we are all on the verge of a big bummer

Y
Yczh-Kazym 07.02.20

The script for Russia, wrote Orwell in collaboration with Kafka.

T
Tiger Goose 07.02.20

Rakszas
They did not know and could not know what is Russia. But Saltykov-Shchedrin, being not only a magnificent writer and journalist, but also Vice-Governor of the Ryazan and Tver provinces, that is, having policy relevance, ridiculed not very gifted legislators with the following words: "the Severity of Russian laws is softened by not having their performance".

m
masha 07.02.20

To sit down on the bottle randomly. So they think that watching every.
Here's what you want, but you cannot, and want it, but also impossible. In the state Duma said that it is impossible.

They want as much as possible to remove the influence of Western culture, so it is not too late. No new GTA more play, the volume of such download, not much will not work. Then replace all the domestic processors, and certainly nothing will start except games about how Grandfathers fought in 3D.
The music will be filtered., and movies are also the best in original rock, so brush up on the language and listen to the enemy's voice on a homemade radio.

But I think not long from now, but events are developing rapidly.
Wi-Fi will be handing out at the border line, but will need to make directional antennas that security officers had not calculated the position of the intruder.

t
tovarish comrade 07.02.20

ThChrgdCrpr
Yeah, it is-the most.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 07.02.20

China has blocked Facebook, and constantly blochat new VPN after Pindos through the social network brought the Chinese youth to independence. in 2014 Started failed and revolution yellow umbrella. In an effort to hold on to the position of the sole world power after the collapse of the scoop, USA went on to direct the destabilization of China, but make another mistake, pushing it more obvious opposition of the United States in the Asia-Pacific region and economic and military cooperation with Russia. This is not the first attempt. Was opium soldiers.

d
djumba34 07.02.20

Oh, all this garbage...
Bans will only lead to a large hidden users...
There, Thor is, to use it I realized how to write the instructions easy https://geekhacker.ru/tor-kak-polzovatsya/, put now and grief do not know...
And all the inhibitions go in the asshole!

A

djumba34
Rakszas
absurdus elementum
urban.kalabanovich
Hidden will be those users that know about all these innovations, but not for Internet newbies. Nuba, the new generation will not know anything about torrents, nor on methods of bypass of anything here on this account. That is, in 50 years, few will remember (and keep) torrents, because all the new generation of users do not know what it is and how worked before, our time. It now seems that nothing will change, and all sit anonymously and rocked kintz, and will continue to do so. Well, Yes, you (we) will continue, and newcomers to the network? It is just all the law will do for the most part. They will be confident to use advertised all over the country super-cool search engine that a competitor to Google - Yandex, not knowing that in their results of a query (search) it filters out the bad old (trackers, for example), such things...

m
masha 07.02.20

I wonder why they are sitting in Moscow and make decisions for the whole of Russia? The whole of Russia lives in Moscow?

A

Masha
Good question. We can say this: as a group of men has the right to specify all the millions of inhabitants of the country, how to live? Humanly speaking, this is nonsense...

W
Wing42 07.02.20

A. Soldier of Light
And how are things in Estonia with the highest leadership?

A

Wing42
So the same as everywhere else with a few differences. We have, for example, there is the election of the President - only parties and their leaders. Parliamentary Republic...
Specifically, the problem in Estonia is that here the Estonians, more than Russian, although about a third of the population, which automatically should assign the Russian language the status of state language (the second), but this seems far away, and the power actually only the Estonians, and their attitude to Russian to remind you probably do not need 8)
Although the power of one, the people another, but people judge about events in the world in their local media: Russian watch your news, Estonians - their...

V
Vor Piratych 07.02.20

Masha
Moscow is not Russia, and rotten pimple on the body of Russia.

W
Wing42 07.02.20

A. Soldier of Light
Country less, order more.