3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 07.02.20 04:10 pm

Enderal the passage. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Guys Hey all, this question on the passage - what that grandma brought a tincture (which was offered to us in the same place and drink a bottle to break), she gave me some skull and said that he night need to wear, tell me where to put? and what is this skull in your inventory to find... thanks in Advance!
66 Comments
Sort by:
L
Linch2000 07.02.20

aleksanpetelin
Here's a passage from Julia, go find your quest.
Spoiler
Or in YouTube tell name of his quest.

a
alex1gr 07.02.20

Linch2000
thanks will have a look!

L
Linch2000 07.02.20

aleksanpetelin
I always turn to YouTube when plugging in the game. But it is laborious, but that's it.

a
alex1gr 07.02.20

Linch2000
to YouTube of course, but Yes look for a long time it is not corridory shooter... Another question - I understand travel is impossible? only with the help of scrolls or pointers? it's a terrible minus.

L
Linch2000 07.02.20

aleksanpetelin
For moving around the map I installed the mod. Now move anywhere.
Here's the mod. Download ZIP, file extract Data. Then when you start the game, the screen go to files and check the box - Enderal Fast Travel,esp
Спойлерhttp://tes-game.ru/load/skyrim/gejmplej/11932/47-1-0-14703

And yet, when you search on YouTube propisivat Enderal (the name of the quest in game in the missions) walkthrough. I couple of quests dismantled, and it was plugging.

a
alex1gr 07.02.20

Linch2000
about you're my Savior, thank you!!!

L
Linch2000 07.02.20

aleksanpetelin
Health. ))

a
alex1gr 07.02.20

Linch2000
and you yourself went through this game already?

L
Linch2000 07.02.20

aleksanpetelin
No. Not until the end. Stopped, but did not know what percentage was held. )) There are a couple plugging. Began on the new. Just before I Enderal for Skyrim installed, and I now in a separate mod play.

a
alex1gr 07.02.20

Linch2000
I have a problem, installed your mod move, and the map was why such a...

that is, I can't navigate anywhere on it

L
Linch2000 07.02.20

aleksanpetelin
You have to have a Data file Enderal Fast Travel.esp?
And I have so.

a
alex1gr 07.02.20

Linch2000
well Yes there is, I threw it in there and then did as you said, put a tick and save changes.

L
Linch2000 07.02.20

aleksanpetelin
Well, try to delete and make it new. PC reboot. Now checked. I have a running movement.

a
alex1gr 07.02.20

Linch2000
please write step by step exactly what to do? I archive removed file Enderal Fast Travel.esp and threw it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data folder then opened the launcher , put the checkbox and saved changes, it seems to be different, and not done... but the link http://tes-game.ru/load/skyrim/gejmplej/11932/47-1-0-14703 there is a setting like this - Requirements: Skyrim, Enderal

Installation: standard

Uninstall: remove mod files from Skyrim
That's what it means to remove the mod files? maybe this is zagvostka?

L
Linch2000 07.02.20

So. ))) Open archive. Mark blue Enderal Fast Travel.esp (click on it once). Press top button to Extract. A window will appear with your logical disks. Two times click on the drive where your game is (by the way which drive you have the game installed). Two times click on Enderal. Two times click on Data. And click OK. Well, activate the file Enderal Fast Travel.esp (tick). Save. And that's all.
PS File Enderal Fast Travel.esp will appear in the folder and Gras, in the Data folder.

a
alex1gr 07.02.20

Well, it's too detailed))
My game is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data
In another place I have not worked

a
alex1gr 07.02.20

I have this file moved to the Data folder, then in the launcher Enderal in the files section - put a tick, I did everything right, in another way will not make...

L
Linch2000 07.02.20

I threw you in a PM. Everything is working perfectly. Can saves save, and then to throw(the saves in My Games, skyrim).

a
alex1gr 07.02.20

Linch2000
thanks, shake . install then write it... And where are the saves? ugh... the saves in My Games, skyrim ))))

L
Linch2000 07.02.20

aleksanpetelin
The saves are in Users-the User(name)-My documents-My Games-skyrim-Saves. I have been there.

Not install games on C drive. On any other, if you have them.