3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 07.02.20 04:10 pm

Enderal the passage. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Guys Hey all, this question on the passage - what that grandma brought a tincture (which was offered to us in the same place and drink a bottle to break), she gave me some skull and said that he night need to wear, tell me where to put? and what is this skull in your inventory to find... thanks in Advance!
66 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex1gr 07.02.20

Linch2000
with an unupgraded game your saves, my of course not .yesterday I put. But need version 1.2.5.0

L
Linch2000 07.02.20

aleksanpetelin
Now everything is finally clear.

a
alex1gr 07.02.20

Linch2000
yeah, I play on your saves, the game continues!!! Thank you.
but the damage is too powerful for your sword)) while there is in this its own charm, all with a single blow)

L
Linch2000 07.02.20

aleksanpetelin
I'm using code set a multiplication of damage, like 6 (or 20, can't remember, probably 20, as originally swords damage 9-14). But you can turn code like this player.setav attackdamagemult X - to change weapon damage. put instead of X - 2. Can 3-4-10-12, or other value, experiment. )
Yes, the frequency you choose on the initial damage. Maybe 0 should be entered initially, and then to pick up.
Here's the code:
https://yadi.sk/d/r2aIVrJY3YDGnc

a
alex1gr 07.02.20

Linch2000
thank you very much

a
alex1gr 07.02.20

I do NOT understand, they went to the island where I was captured then released at the boat , and then after the report of the senior does not appear to the story quests...