3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alex1gr 07.02.20 04:10 pm

Enderal the passage. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Guys Hey all, this question on the passage - what that grandma brought a tincture (which was offered to us in the same place and drink a bottle to break), she gave me some skull and said that he night need to wear, tell me where to put? and what is this skull in your inventory to find... thanks in Advance!
66 Comments
Sort by:
a
alex1gr 07.02.20

Linch2000
maybe it saves somewhere to find the files... nothing to do with it, just apparently the game version is not suitable, or saves.. if start again, I'll try... what will then become clear

L
Linch2000 07.02.20

aleksanpetelin
Well come here in Chita (left of black vertical line)-store (all categories). There are several thousands of darkness. Well, from some point it will.

a
alex1gr 07.02.20

Linch2000
so there is one for Skyrim, and inderal no..

B
Black H.A.W.K 07.02.20

aleksanpetelin
Linch2000
My assumption based on my own experience. Lots of mods did not work for this reason, while in one description fashion not read about it.

Try it, what have you got to lose?

L
Linch2000 07.02.20

aleksanpetelin wrote:
so there is one for Skyrim, and inderal no..
Yes, I even zachudil. I have the saves, could come in handy. True, I used cheats, you - https://yadi.sk/d/-L7l7POk3YBa8D

L
Linch2000 07.02.20

Black H. A. W. K
I have everything in order. )) My Final WinRAR x64 5.40 perfectly unpacks. I about fashion movement. And Inderal also in Skyrim I unpacked before. The mod worked fine (with the mod operation). Just moved to a separate mod (Repack).
aleksanpetelin also established a hotel mod.

a
alex1gr 07.02.20

Black H. A. W. K
what bribes?

a
alex1gr 07.02.20

Black H. A. W. K
did everything as written, saves your threw to no purpose. apparently only the first start.

B
Black H.A.W.K 07.02.20

aleksanpetelin
I do not know. This opasnie some build mods, just wanted to emphasize the importance of 7z, as to me it's very helpful, but probably your problem is not this.

a
alex1gr 07.02.20

Linch2000
I don't know will help the saves or not, I start a new game from looking at the map - mountains just visible as soon as you throw this file move, just a blank screen instead of the map.

Black H. A. W. K
Yes, there is a problem I don't even know what . will look for until you get bored))

L
Linch2000 07.02.20

aleksanpetelin wrote:
will look for until you get bored
Right. I'm too stubborn.Try to solve the problem. It seems that you have more.

a
alex1gr 07.02.20

Linch2000
and saves all your help, I will understand. have to wonder why is it so.. Thanks for помощьBlack H. A. W. K
Thank you!

L
Linch2000 07.02.20

aleksanpetelin
Sometimes solving the problem radically, I have to fucking reinstall the System, saving the saves of the games. And get a pristine OS. )))
By the way here's my quick move.

a
alex1gr 07.02.20

Linch2000
Happy)
Don't know where to start, whether to start a new game and not update it and then throw the file, whether to update and file to throw and start a new game.. a lot of Options and they all take time.... By the way what version you launcher? Have you updated and if it updated before or after fashion move?

L
Linch2000 07.02.20

Try not to update and start the game without installing the mod. Will install when they open a few settlements. The second option is to upgrade, but again, access to several villages and then to install the mod.
Version launcher 1.2.0.0.
If updated (can't remember), then of course before installing the mod movement.
And again. Before starting a new game delete all save RAM and profiles. This time.
Cleanse Prefetch folder, Temp.
If you installed CCleaner, fix registry errors (there is such a function.).
Well, just in case, scan for viruses program Dr. Web CureIt (download from Internet).
That's about it.

a
alex1gr 07.02.20

Linch2000 Dr.Web CureIt periodically check all is well. the folder will clean the registry too. version 1.2.5.0 launcher after updating becomes. I think in this case.

L
Linch2000 07.02.20

aleksanpetelin
Try to install the Repack and not updated. Like I've not repak and the mod installed on Skyrim. there is a update required.

a
alex1gr 07.02.20

Linch2000
by the way to update and install, it makes no sense, as I've checked installed updated started to play the map there ,but with my mod the map is empty. So the only solution is to start playing not to upgrade, throw mod, then your sohranki and if this way doesn't work, that's all. Apparently the problem lies somewhere very far away, it is possible at all in the version of Windows or any pre-installed software and plaginov other resources. But to reinstall Windu, I think it will be easier to walk on foot and ride a flying cow than many problems. I have your other working programs which reinstall is not necessary better. Try the version without updating the launcher and your saves.

a
alex1gr 07.02.20

Linch2000
your sohranki work with the mod movement have to play in yours))
but I understand you went a step more than I think we can safely just continue)
it turns out the problem is that to update the launcher not strange, the launcher updated the mod and move there. Well, the damage from weapons you got there)))

L
Linch2000 07.02.20

aleksanpetelin
It happens that the version of the game affects fashion. For example mod saves for one version of the game Kingdom Come: Deliverance is working and for other versions of the game need the mod for this version. And to play my save you can with earlier saves.
By the way. Try mod from here - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88461
Like mod updated to 1.2.4.1
And again. With your old game saves work? And the mod?