3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andrejj771 07.02.20 04:38 pm

What happened to the main character ? (I Am Alive)

I went through the game and at the end when a woman watching a video (possibly the wife), the video ends she starts crying, that is the HS dead ?
59 Comments
Sort by:
R
RESPEKTROMETR 07.02.20

I too was playing spent 4 hours 38 minutes) and it seems the girl was in the end probably even his daughter!
And by the way why was not the mutants I have them just behind the fence burned=(

D
Dedsec_user 07.02.20

I also think that this is his daughter,and he died.And by the way saw some zombies or what how to get out of Henry's house and go South,there runs through the abyss

D
Dedsec_user 07.02.20

I will try a screen viklasti

S
SINO_rus 07.02.20

And write in the subject what spoilery in any way?

k
klipntoola 07.02.20

This mutant Is the man whose need to feed 5 times and he will give you Winchester for that
But to get to it through the top of the climbing pipe to the house before going through provolino

l
linkRed 07.02.20

klipntoola
True. Anyone interested, look in this topic.

D
Dedsec_user 07.02.20

And by the way,I once again passed the ending and thought that he still found.Don't think that his daughter or wife so become the beasts that took his corpse backpack,bow, etc., etc., but he went somewhere and disappeared(my version)

k
klipntoola 07.02.20

Here we clearly given to understand that - to be continued... (to be continued)

D
Dedsec_user 07.02.20

klipntoola
I really hope,but I think not,since the game is probably not sold

H
HappySpermer 07.02.20

Apparently, the boy died. The wife is watching the video and crying, lay next to his things. And it's not his daughter, as mentioned above, his daughter should not be more than 7 years. Perhaps he still was able to find, but something went wrong.

R
RESPEKTROMETR 07.02.20

here is the new black, I watch the end almost! in General, his wife Julie found all that remained of him, the hero died, Amen®

D
Dedsec_user 07.02.20

HappySpermer
Well, I don't think his wife is so small.And I think he found them,took a couple of years and what happened, etc. etc.

R
Russian Combine 07.02.20

Guys, well, why spoil? not all were playing.

d
deIIis 07.02.20

One character found, just found his stuff and the camera, and he disappeared somewhere in the second part already it will look:)

D
Dedsec_user 07.02.20

Russian Combine
Sorry
deIIis
In the style of Assassins creed from the Yubik,as always with a mysterious ending

J
Johnny Templ 07.02.20

The main character Pobeg.. in the final game, he through a video camera looks at the disappearing ship, then issued a sound, it pierces like an arrow in the back, he turns the camera on himself, says the last words and.. account suspended, then show placeshow the woman and his belongings (who installed the game - look at the video Scene_09 in folders)

D
Dedsec_user 07.02.20

StillnoeVideo
Pobeg?Okay,I know a typo

D
Dedsec_user 07.02.20

And by the way,I remembered something else.When you start the game,there's the Intro,where the girl sets a record.Before the camera approached her with the camera on the floor was a marked money bag

...piton... 07.02.20

SINO_rus
Russian Combine
you name the topic or does not understand what spoilers???

d
deIIis 07.02.20

StillnoeVideo
then issued a sound, it pierces like an arrow in the back
Here the inventor:)