3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andrejj771 07.02.20 04:38 pm

What happened to the main character ? (I Am Alive)

I went through the game and at the end when a woman watching a video (possibly the wife), the video ends she starts crying, that is the HS dead ?
59 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iphone_4s 07.02.20

prukoJIbHAya Games

M
MrExoduso 07.02.20

The main character is most likely dead, but maybe not.. I revised the beginning ( because I kept asking what happened to Adam ), and there he told the chamber that if you find his stuff let him take it home and he also said street and the city where to carry. At the end of the crying or the wife or daughter by far because in the beginning of the game when approaching the camera to the camera ( well executed )) on the table is a family fotorgafija. And where money is generally not to understand... At the end of words stop abruptly and turns to the camera. And words are interrupted and the camera twitches. Adam turns the camera on himself says that he will find a family and the account suspended. Maybe they survived,maybe not. But I hope for a sequel.

b
bibboy33 07.02.20

Most likely in the end it was the wife , because the daughter was similar to the Mei , and the girl with the dark hair !

there

A
Anderby 07.02.20

I think it uses the classic (biblical?) story:

The son returned home, the father is so wild that robs people and kills his son mistaking him for another victim. Among the things he finds evidence that his son.

V
Varggoth 07.02.20

Just today passed the game http://i54.fastpic.ru/big/2013/0405/1b/176ccb4e9b93ab4f077b2ffa83f2771b.jpg I will say this as I understand he died of his stuff was found and gave it to my wife she sits and cries that his protagonist is not, and that he went through all that pain and anguish before they reached them, and the end of the game, Henry also died for the location of his chair apparently killed him, too.Obviously that will not continue unfortunately.The game I personally like a hybrid between assassin creed and the third fallout the story is much more interesting and original...imagebam.com

C. E. L. L.
This is not a zombie just a regular guy disabled it can get through the pipe and give him a can of food he seems to be injured at all in the i am live zombies and other monsters

T
Tamerlan018 07.02.20

Everything points to the fact that Adam died. It is a pity that the ending is so little sheds light on the fate of personages.

T
TEfTElb 07.02.20

What you are not careful, nachinaete to invent the arrow he was shot in the back, the camera jerked sharply of oborvalas recording, you glance carefully when he speaks to the camera in the end how much of its battery left? There was already zero from that and broke off completely the battery is dead!

T
TEfTElb 07.02.20

And yet, saying that things she gave him that he died. With a fright she returned home to begin with if his wife was safe then why it vozroditsya in this dangerous place, then what fool would give her it all, and will not leave yourself? For example a gun and a bow, BU certainly has left himself as Rybak. But still it is not clear that with it the steels may have died but how can it is possible byloby to show how he died or the body at least, and so it is not always clear how the developers yubisoft acting up with the endings

V
Varggoth 07.02.20

TEfTElbИ here, they say that the things she gave him that he died. With a fright she returned home to begin with if his wife was safe then why it vozroditsya in this dangerous place, then what fool would give her it all, and will not leave yourself?

So in the game there is a refugee camp which we did not show about him in the game often say there are peaceful people here apparently someone otuda and brought these things to his wife I think so.Tembolee still we do not know about it because the second part will not I read on the Internet don't remember where that first part, the developers cut they say they had great ideas and communication with the budget or with something they cut ie Amelin had to be more more and I think this camp was supposed to be in the game but apparently it was cut from the game....

Y
Yuriy Brekhov 07.02.20

The game is quite colourful was indicated by a lack of resources, and you assume that these things she just gave? found by happy accident? This is at least stupid, because the contradiction in the face

V
Varggoth 07.02.20

Yuriy Brekhov
Why do you think that there all these s**of loci?And as main character he's helped and shared, and Henry was not a bad guy ....anyway in game you can find innocent people...

S
Sergey Ancygin 07.02.20

C. E. L. L.
it isn't a zombie and the victim give him some food and he'll shotgun for it

d
darkprototype 07.02.20

Varggoth
It helped, but not the fact that helped him.

L
LEONID1525 07.02.20

and why did you decide that he died it could be the same set of things and the fact that the phrase ends quickly so it is because he got knocked out and captured and the next part of the game will start with the climb out of captivity and find his wife and daughter

T
T351aR1um 07.02.20

TEfTElb
there's half the game the battery is at zero, I decided to re-Hsien. A th no one was interested in a sinking helicopter before the ending (when the hotel go left over the tracks of metro hinged cut in the house)? Well no wonder he says the empty chopper, and the pilot probably ejected (and why do this point, do not affect the game)... and the floor map in the North-West is not open. And provided that on a ship talking about asylum in the city and a couple of people about the same interpret. Probably should have been released dlc, where we find the pilot, he talks about everything and get to the area, but see from the MERCHANTABILITY of this real masterpiece we may never know the details. Again, someone above said that he supposedly died, strange, who brought his swag and camera? It is the note pointed out that the dumps from city to sanctuary. Those were the second hero, who decided to find her to pay the entire Habr=)), provided that the city was flooded. Where the disabled person dumped me when a chick lead, it says that he was a firefighter and knows about some tunnels (as we saw when he was carrying the girl)... But in the end chick is sitting in a room with no Windows, you see is the hopper. Or here what the fuck to do to get there, or should have been dlc. It is all very dull...
If you believe the info from Wikipedia, the game changed once developer. In the original version was only in the first person, the Persians retired military and a fireman (although any fire they is certainly left, though without legs, tyrants=)) and (!) the refugee camp, which sent all saved in the game (that after saving they disappear XS where that they is not surprised to do so), you can throw bottles to distract the enemy + half video screen savers, including memories of the hero of still life and the time of the first earthquake... There is an assumption that the patches or dlc they wanted to cram the final project and not released it immediately due to the 3 movement of a release (see the pinned terms). And so as the game has not gained popularity ( Nehru was half of the original cut for themselves), they rejected the idea. So what we have passed (and I already walk 3 times, fucking denovo, hell what to play) this is CLEARLY not a product that we were supposed to see and as a consequence are unlikely to see. In the network there are trailers of the first versions (when the game worked developed alone in the dark, like darkstudios), there you will see a car that is not in the final product.( ). Alas

L
LittelBro 07.02.20

Don't know who wrote something or not, but did you notice there radio? Lay on the table, as we remember this radio receiver was in a shelter Henry. This girl is in my opinion still the wife, in principle it could be a daughter, as a very young looking, but still unlikely. Based on this:
1. He left things in the building Henry, and he disappeared somewhere, I don't know.
2. He found his wife and brought her here, maybe she was just watching the camera and all. And the husband with her daughter in the next room and all of his weapons on the table.
3.He cited the only wife.
4.He brought his wife and died shortly thereafter.
This is my version, the other can not be. And stop talking nonsense that killed him in the end, Expressions of pain on his face was not, the phrase does not terminate, an arrow or a bullet would not fly, the camera 'weird' twitching, he just turned her on.

D
DD 2.0 07.02.20

You know, there's no one, but no one thought that he found Henry(disabled), went and died, Henry found his corpse, took all his belongings and took his wife(because he knew a lot about the camp)?

h
hmidt 07.02.20

Dedsec_user
It's not zombies there should be a building proezd and come down to him through until he put out the fire and hide in the building behind the screen if you can help him by priyamani he'll give you the shotgun (it looks like a mutant of some)

I
ImABigBoss 07.02.20

In the end, Mei and Linda sit in the boat but the protagonist decides to stay, hoping to find Henry and his family. Mei and Linda bade him farewell and he records his latest record and said that he will find Julie and Mary and try to rescue Henry. The video ends and Julie begins to cry after the video ends. The ending of the game suggests that Henry was never found, and the main character died in their attempts to find Julie and Mary.

Picked up from Wikipedia on this game. It seems to me that this seems to be true.
And it is not necessary to refer to the name of the game. The name of the game indicates that a year later he still alive and back in town to find them, and not what you think.