3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
andrejj771 07.02.20 04:38 pm

What happened to the main character ? (I Am Alive)

I went through the game and at the end when a woman watching a video (possibly the wife), the video ends she starts crying, that is the HS dead ?
59 Comments
Sort by:
I
InternetJustice 07.02.20

Inclined to think that he was gone,his things are found.

c
callmegod 07.02.20

BOSS32RUS
Naked on the streets ran and his hotel was taken :)

R
RasseL21 07.02.20

StillnoeVideo
No sound, but abruptly he stopped talking and the camera is failing... I don't know...

c
callmegod 07.02.20

RasseL21
He just turned the lens on themselves.

D
Dedsec_user 07.02.20

And StillnoeVideo may be right.Listen to the words of the hero when the boat leaves,listen as it breaks off the phrase

I
InternetJustice 07.02.20

Yeah, povorachivat the lens at yourself.Facial expression normal,no pain,nothing.What is the arrow?

D
Dedsec_user 07.02.20

BOSS32RUS
I don't know,but the phrase is quite strange it ends.And I'm not saying he was shot

D
Dedsec_user 07.02.20

Well there spoke I found you(something like this).I(then he breaks and povorachivat the camera at yourself)

I
InternetJustice 07.02.20

Saver of the Earth

It's more like I felt on the lag of the camera, whether the hero wants,something more in the affirmative to say.

t
tyurms 07.02.20

nothing strange. he turned the camera on himself and with a serious face firmly said I'd find his family in whatever it was. you can predpolojit he was dead..but then why not show the body? I think he survived. the girl who looks up the entry in the sitting room in THEIR apartment. the idea he returned to her.

t
tyurms 07.02.20

in the beginning when running after the girl. GG thought it was his daughter. it means the wife is watching the recording on the camera

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 07.02.20

I think that he died. Something went wrong. Maybe he finally found his wife and daughter, but was already mortally wounded or something. Perhaps the wife and daughter found his body.

f
forsakenss 07.02.20

0211gektor
Have you ever thought that the daughter can grow up not telling us when and where they found him or he found them
Actually what happened with Henry is interesting.
My theory is that he found Henry, he showed him asylum, and there was my wife and daughter, then crying wife)
If as stated above the camera is jerked due to the fact that he was wounded, then it can be.

C
CTPELOK_NASA 07.02.20

Well, I still don't think it's the daughter. The creators would not have to run as far away in the future. It seems to me that on the one hand he died, as she was crying, things are on the table is a symbol of what he has found them and kept his promise, and the candle symbolizes that something are staff rest that is death. But on the other hand, maybe the wife and the daughter he's lost, maybe something else. Ubisoft clearly have enough imagination for the sequel, although the game sold poorly, and maybe the game will simply pigeonholed. But at least it's a new genre, was of course the game about postapokalipsis, but so priblizhennyi to reality, I have not seen. Let's hope that the main character is alive ( he's quite charismatic and cool ), and the sequel is sure to appear)

H
Headluck 07.02.20

The ending gives a few answers....so there is something to continue...but will there be a sequel.

A
ArtisTHorroR 07.02.20

But if something to say about a hint on the second part.. Too confuses me a bag full of money. Dead, not dead, but the bag was lying.

O
Oggi_Braun 07.02.20

RESPEKTROMETR
there is one mutant, he must hawk constantly to wear and he gives you a shotgun with 5 ammo

A
ArtisTHorroR 07.02.20

Oggi_Braun
And more of the same kind, will not be on his rounds the whole game, right?

j
jimm729 07.02.20

in short.he returned to his house.put the extra stuff, took the gun and went to find the family or food.while he's on the street, in the house the wife came and found the camera. that roars now.

j
jimm729 07.02.20

and the answer to the ending is the name of the game I am alive.