3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
May Allister 21.09.19 06:22 pm

Error when installing games

When you install any game vylaziet this error:
unarc.dll - error code 12.
The problem is not me, but asked me to help.
What could be the problem?
109 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lekha189 21.09.19

theme11471
so I threw TeamViewer what's next?

t
theme11471 21.09.19

Where you dropped him off? Or in a personal or here you your TeamViewer number and password are not sent.

Seriously, well, not easier to download another Repack? Number and password come join and we will investigate. Chat will be in it. Skype only for work.

L
Lekha189 21.09.19

theme11471
anyways go to the PM napishu all

L
Lekha189 21.09.19

theme11471
che silent?

s
saint_undead 21.09.19

win 8.1 error code 6,you format(and not completely clearing the table of contents) disk where you installed the Repack,100% rabotaaet himself three days looking for the thing,then realized that the file that broken,But it turned out that the disk is worn out

s
saint_undead 21.09.19

memtest don't even try,and paste of a DLL file not helps in any case

s
saint_undead 21.09.19

windows manager can try to solve rest error codes

s
saint_undead 21.09.19

disk - I meant hard drive

v
v_artyom 21.09.19

I have errors like"error unpacking the archive mismatch integrity and Unarc.dll if you install several games arose because of the shortage of operatives (installer setup.exe at the time of installation took more than Giga, and operatives are now 2 gig).
Shut down everything, killed unnecessary processes - all stood up. Try..

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 21.09.19

It is clear that Win7 may not be games that blue released 10 years before the release of the OS. But the copied version can be adapted with the fresh patches to try.

I
Ivan Laevskiy 21.09.19

When ustanovki any downloaded games mistake in the form of question marks! (?????? ?????? ?????? ?????) here's! Why can it be? and how to fix it???

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 21.09.19

Ivan Laevsky
Can do something with fonts?

r
redgliff 21.09.19

Screw It
that is, your Repack from Phoenix and mechanics kosyachny!?

D
Daniil Bondarev 21.09.19

Hello I have a solution . I just had the same trouble and I just cleared the D drive and installation went. Glad if someone helped.

f
frantsuzmitkin 21.09.19

I have this problem of the game ustanovlennye go and setup there

please help I want to download GTA 5 and climbs ETA crap.

f
frantsuzmitkin 21.09.19

May Allister
and can you help me with this problem

B
Behzod Azimov 21.09.19

hi all what should I do if I go out an error Occurred while unpacking: Archive corrupted! Unarc.dll returned error code: -7 ERRoR: archive data corrupted (decompression fails) what do I do where GE could not find a bug I think only I have this error help out plz PIM

m
moskvik 21.09.19

An error occurred while unpacking: Archive corrupted! Unarc.dll returned error code: -7 ERRoR: archive data corrupted (decompression fails) when installing any games, antivirusnik off, RAM 6 GB win 8 installed freearc, winrar, put the paging file that is included netframework, download other Repack nifiga does not help, reset Windows

D
Dan4ik_z 21.09.19

Help error when installing the game,Project Cars Unarc.dll returned error code: -6 ERROR:file read operation failed . help than can!!!

i
ildar250994 21.09.19

well... probably time to change the hard drive, I have the same crap, I will change.
I will unsubscribe then