3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
May Allister 21.09.19 06:22 pm

Error when installing games

When you install any game vylaziet this error:
unarc.dll - error code 12.
The problem is not me, but asked me to help.
What could be the problem?
109 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yaroslav time 21.09.19

ildar250994
never unsubscribed

V
Vladislav Bondar 21.09.19

In General, I do not know maybe it's late, but I also had this error the solution was surprisingly simple. I installed the game, the installation of which was in the folder called Games I decided to move the installation to the folder name which is not the Cyrillic alphabet is used. That is the path to the installation looked like this D:/Game/setup.exe. this option, as I understand it is suitable to solve when unarc.dll returns error code -6. In General, I hope you will help!

M
Matvey Locmanov 21.09.19

Hi all don't know how to fix an error Occurred while unpacking:Not enough memory!
Unarc.dll returned an error code-5
ERROR:archive data corrupted (decompression fails)
not enough memory 110 gig free space required 26.58 gig
anyone knows tell me!

D
Dima Kalygin 21.09.19

When I am downloading far cry 3 error 6 downloaded on the flash drive everything is fine

P
Pofigist467 21.09.19

what to do if the installation GTA 5 writes reflate+srep+arc??????????????? help

G
Gulivan 21.09.19

Guys help, when you install the game climbs this error

R
Roman Ribak 21.09.19

emboss an error(could not find Mass Effect 2 directory) what to do?

s
spykjonh 21.09.19

Long danced with a tambourine. What were trying to do and where only did not climb and did not look for information on installing the Repack. And files .dll rocked and recorded in the register and on the card with the operatives changed, and archives with the latest version installed, but still no use... there were mistakes 1,2,3,6,12 ,11 all and not pripomnyu. Helped only that that decided to install the Repack with safe mode. And the problem is gone. Of course the process tedious (turn on turn off the computer) , but still better and faster than to search for and download repak in at 30 GB. On this if someone can help then use nazdorove.

U
Ulyana Koropec 21.09.19

redfox2013
I have the game already finished,but then removed again and decided to upload and write data cannot be read

c
chloroman 21.09.19

Hi all.
Has game COD 4 modern warfare 4 ?bought officially, on the drive there is room.
Played for a few years. This week, reinstalled Windows ( XP beast ) Wind the same, which he played. Now the game runs single. The network is loaded, but no servers shows.
Tried the incentive EV says invalid key.
Set just on the PC, same network does not find the servers.
Help, what to do???

G
Gendalf. 21.09.19

I after reinstallation of Windows too with this problem tinkering!anywhere nothing worthwhile is not found!all forums have clambered!decided to just bulldozer the paging file virtual memory to increase-and lo and behold it all went

j
jigadloff 21.09.19

Do unarc.dll error when extracting the Repack with a high degree of compression. Apparently the problem emerges when caching files to the disk in connection with the lack of space in fast memory. As soon as I did not struggle with this-the paging file is increased, the pre-installation processes were killed, with administrator privileges wisely. I bought the terabyte screw with a hybrid SSD memory and now not worried! In General, the network has a video tutorial is useful to whom.

A
Artmad27 21.09.19

can somebody really explain ESNET

A
Artmad27 21.09.19

well, not really, somebody can tell me how to remove the error, nothing of the above is not predstavlena travelers who have acquired tours

T
TATYaNA EVGENIY BABANOVY 21.09.19

reinstalled Windu S32 bit to 64 bit and now can't install games from disk emboss some political error tell me what to do

L
LeopoldoMendoza 21.09.19

A screenshot of the error through there.

A
Artem Artemev33 21.09.19

Hello
install the game (for example GTA 4) Prokudin little time and the install the game crashes !not any error does not get out !please help !!!)

M
Mitsu Rju 21.09.19

Your mother! leg-bitten dog!., Well, as you can step on the same rake.
Maybe I create a topic?.
I have already explained, care I good.
In fact, no matter what kind of error I need to know the reasons for which they may appear.
Before you run any MEM tests and scanning for errors., That will take maybe a few hours.
Try to reinstall the game a couple of times!. And remember-write down what percentage you get an error.
1.If the numbers are different Is good.
2.If the number to reach above 75% And always Is good
So-as the cause of failure to install such.
You do not have enough resources and memory, Yes, with enough RAM, as you think may lack computer resources.,
Therefore, before installation, turn off unnecessary programs and features that can intercept the priority system.
Antivirus not sure if this antivirus is not itself eats more resources of the system.
Disconnect the Internet and unplug the modem.
So the same should disable hibernation mode and display off (during installation) in the settings of electric power
Including stop system update (Go to services and find-depending on the system language settings and the name is different)

After that start game installation when your installation starts to approach the critical point, begin to produce coagulation of Windows installation and deployment.,
About percent for two critical, in the future, after everyone or two. Thus you set commands to the system to increase the priority. (It is not necessary to set the priority manually in advance)
If your percentages have changed can try (If not successful try) again.
Option two: Your system is blocking the installation.
As the security packages do not give a set running along with the installation of a Malware the type of fix on any page.
And your drive is protected and does not allow to install the game, (This can be the built-in security packages, the new Microsoft-Visual Who doesn't want pirate )
Or just a damaged file system NTFS
Solution: try to install the game in another section!. Or as an option to check; To removable media.
If the installation was successful!. You should consider copying the files and formatting the partition.
Better yet, recreate it.
At a friend's game my advice was established only at the third or fourth time!.

M
Mitsu Rju 21.09.19

Artem Артемьев33
Prokudin little time and the install the game crashes !not any error does not get out !
As said Stanislavski. Do not believe!..
Most likely missing some components of the programs, so information about the error do not appear.
Maybe you need to install the latest NetFramework May block antivirus and is antivirus or security system and remove the infected file without notifying the result of damaged ekzeshnik and install the game.
But better check first the requirements and the system state, Choice is.

M
Mitsu Rju 21.09.19

TATIANA EUGENE BANANOWY wrote:
I remember something like that, and somewhere there is something there, and I do not understand!. Tell me what do I do?.
Your explanation of this type, no one is gonna answer until you know what kind of error.