3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tamogich 09.02.20 12:06 am

Easter eggs and references (Watch_Dogs)

Friends,I would like to know your opinion.Do you think in the game Watch Dogs will be references to the game series Assassin's Creed ?Or maybe other games from Ubisoft ?

Throw all the screenshots under the spoiler!
106 Comments
Sort by:
i
illegal3 09.02.20

Tamogich
I think there will be.Ubisoft, after all.

If talking about other games from Ubisoft(Far Cry,Tom Clancy's),it seems to me that these games references will not be

D
Demonakor 09.02.20

It may be a reference to Erudito (hacker in Assassin's Creed), or will meet any posts about Abstergo... But I don't think will close the intersection of these games (at least I hope not).

T
TIGERblacK 09.02.20

I do not want references. I'm tired already. Last game Jubilee only do that with references...

L
Larry666 09.02.20

I think that during the game will vstrechatsya infa about Abstergo etc

-
-zotik- 09.02.20

Adam Fisher
I think the hint would be like in far cry 3

A
AgentTNT 09.02.20

Rather write about Abstergo will meet. Yubiki said it was a multiverse.

K
Kapellimestari 09.02.20

Yubiki already been trying to make their own universe with fanorona and courtesans. There is a moment that the first assassin was in the near future. And in the next series developed carefully returned the painting in a temporary period up to 2012-13 there are. If you consider that VD and AK for Laura will be in the same time period, the chances of crossing only increase. Moreover, the merging of projects like that, as did the marvel with his comics, opens new horizons and engages the audience.

123213123123213 09.02.20

Game designer confirmed that AC4 will be some references to the universe of the assassins,a kind of interweaving of these two games(but I think it will just be Easter eggs,at least I hope so)

K
Kapellimestari 09.02.20

In General, the ideas of the times, we start to repeat each other in new games. Everyone noticed the similarity Farkray-3, and Assassin, for example. And trailers Watch dogs also sparkle with something familiar: foldable stick for example, and? Moreover, the multiplayer component gives much aggressive Nagapattinam ideas kubisticheskoy same toys The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, which is not yet know. In short, it is necessary to plunder other players castles and protect your own traps and various goblins.
If you dream, then you can estimate that:
One of Aiden's friends will tell stories of how he escaped from the island teeming with pirates.
- T-bone remembers a comrade named Sean Hastings, who had disappeared.
- The grandfather of the main character was a submariner.
- At points of danger will act Ghost squad with a fancy thermal.
During their adventures, Aiden hacked access to information about the Animus, but you never know.
- In the Chicago Museum will feature antique ship.
By the end of the game the main character will be interested in the Third Tier.

y
you401 09.02.20

Developed all puffing, telling me that as nothing in common. But we see...)) but seriously, you probably skirts pulled this game in the same universe(Far Cry 3, like AC, are in the same universe. Evidence, documents of the bases in Far Cry).

123213123123213 09.02.20

you401
It's just an Easter egg,not everything must be taken seriously.
Kapellimestari
One of Aiden's friends will tell stories of how he escaped from the island teeming with pirates.
- T-bone remembers a comrade named Sean Hastings, who had disappeared.
- The grandfather of the main character was a submariner.
- At points of danger will act Ghost squad with a fancy thermal.
During their adventures, Aiden hacked access to information about the Animus, but you never know.
- In the Chicago Museum will feature antique ship.
By the end of the game the main character will be interested in Third Tier
I'm more of the penultimate version,and much as he would not be part of the ship as the ship(well, if his name will be Aquila or the Jackdaw)
I long ago noticed that the Foundation of open world games Basinski in Watch_Dogs will be the underground city(Hello tunnels from AU)

L
Larry666 09.02.20

I think that the company Abstergo to a greater or lesser extent, there are realties will light . The mission of Institute is or something!

y
you401 09.02.20

WardenMan
Easter eggs you say?) Play in AC4, where if you leave the animus and hack the computer, you will find information about the development of ctOS.

t
timati123321e 09.02.20

Tamogich
There building now will be with their logo.!

S
Same Rules Apply 09.02.20

In the game are likely to be any kind of referrals or even completely invisible peresecheniya with other notable projects from Ubisoft. In any case, even at worst, they obviously will not miss the opportunity to Shine in the frame some Easter eggs. (Or make the project completely independent and not related. In short: wait and see)

S
Same Rules Apply 09.02.20

you401
I think they already do not need in any way to cross Watch Dogs with any of their games. Gamers because of the setting and the gameplay is just inevitably going to compare and contrast any game at least with the entire series Assassin's Creed.

6us3k 09.02.20

XS about Assassin's Creed but the reference to FarCry 3 just already. Even in the trailer Watch_Dogs - Welcome to Chicago [EN] lit up like the guy at 2:35 plays the gun in FarCry3 Blood Dragon.

X
X0TT 09.02.20

The gg in the smartphone will be inverted and slightly modified sign Assassin's Creed

e
emi_ 09.02.20

POMAH2205
Maybe all these will compare with the gta? the setting is no at all similar to AC. Gameplay: 2жды gg climbed is AC ? Chase.

We are talking about the references... they said that will unite the universes, but only Easter eggs that the Doc-tion, while no more.

C
Camper88 09.02.20

FC, AC and WD one universe , but the cross they will not just be references to other games.