3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tamogich 09.02.20 12:06 am

Easter eggs and references (Watch_Dogs)

Friends,I would like to know your opinion.Do you think in the game Watch Dogs will be references to the game series Assassin's Creed ?Or maybe other games from Ubisoft ?

Throw all the screenshots under the spoiler!
106 Comments
Sort by:
S
Svistoplax 09.02.20

I have in the game was such bedbug:
I was on the 2nd floor, glass porch, downstairs looking for me a PIP and a half (the last of the guards banditskoi fortress). I jumped on him to knock and was clearly above the enemy, but we were separated by 1 adjacent porch. In the end, I hung there above the porch with animation free fall, man fell faint and diffuse, you, and I stood over him on the porch and not descending.

p
pontifex91 09.02.20

People tell me I was crazy, or the truth this is the place to be.
Seem to have found a kind of Easter egg. The gugleniya gave no results.

Here's the situation. Launch Watch Dogs, the picture from the computer is displayed on the LCD TV, Full HD via HDMI. The sound is muted completely! At the time when you haven't gotten to the main menu and hanging the cap with the logo of Watch Dogs and that says Press any key image flickers in the corporate style of the game, with artifacts. Duck now, in this moment, when the background is flickering blue color, and published this characteristic of Watch Dogs electric rasp. When muted! Is that hakkerskih Easter eggs such penetration on the hardware level?

v
vozdooh 09.02.20

I hate to disappoint you, but maybe you crazy.

-
-SlashuuR- 09.02.20

Is that hakkerskih Easter eggs such penetration on the hardware level?
This game is rather bagnola))

T
TIleK X 09.02.20

worlds FC3 and WD are connected in both games of a pistol D50 a real prototype of which Desert Eagle

B
Bombardirovschik 09.02.20

pontifex91
are you sure you didn't?