3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L3x0R 09.02.20 01:04 am

The Inquisition or the Natives: Pluses and Minuses (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

Reached the second island, there was a choice whom to support.
51 Comments
Sort by:
V
VastarLord 09.02.20

rec1605 the question purely rhetorical, but if so to think, it all depends on your preferences. If you'd like to see a snippets of the game that are available using voodoo, for aboriginal people, and if you like shmalyat all of the cool musket guns, then Inquisition.

G
GarretSSS 09.02.20

rec1605
Well and accordingly depending on the direction and skills of the other faction is completely lost, i.e. playing for the natives you will not be able to learn guns and muskets, and the game run with standard gun

L
L3x0R 09.02.20

I decided to support the Inquisition, because firearms in games from piranha first appeared, I want to see what it is. The more magic in Risen 2 is still not very much (except for control), but I'll play for the natives.

P
Pixelwarrior 09.02.20

Chose the Inquisition, as in the first part - in my opinion they're the only ones besides GG tries somehow to defend the common people from any kind of evil, though certainly not without flaw (if you remember, Mendoza). Nevertheless, they serve as advocates and on their side of progress - a firearm, which is
in my opinion is the best choice in the game. For the Inquisition the best in my opinion companion in the game, Ventura. A versatile fighter who is good that from a distance, and in the dogfight - as it has a bayonet on the rifle. And paired with HS, which rocked the firearms - enemies do not have time to run, because it turns out just shooting in the distance. And if you chose melee, you get a good fire support from behind. Well, if you look at the plot, then
Spoileralert generally presented here drowning who need to be rescued. On the Shore of Swords they immediately caved under Crow and Mara fearing"the Wrath of the Gods, while Inquisi sunk the boat's Crow and turned it into a rout. And all the natives there wanted to destroy the soldiers of the Inquisition, guarding the city - following the lead of Crow and Mary - this will tell myself Chaney until GG came and handled everything. Will continue Maracay, where again the natives easily fooled Garcia - pretending Corrientes. There's even then when to the leader approach and in the face saying that Garcia is a traitor - he doesn't agree to help just refusing to believe it. Inquisi at least in Maracay suffered losses managed to drive off the ship Garcia zafigachit his kernel in the forehead of the ship (at least so says their gunnery in the dialogue at the pier). Yes, and in fact from Inquisivi comes the main and real help, not for nothing that the player starts the game in their strongholds, consisting of in their service. Incidentally, in the camp of the natives in Maracay is one of the candidates for the post of leader he will say something like:
they should learn from the Inquisition to their knowledge and not to fight with them.

L
L3x0R 09.02.20

Playing for the Inquisition, as it is too easy and boring. It is interesting for natives as well or better.

D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 09.02.20

Randomly picked natives!Damn,and like the Inquisition...Another reason to re-appeared

H
HBR7 09.02.20

...Dimic...
What you got saves before selecting no chtoli?

E
Earanak 09.02.20

In General, the choice - Inquisition/Voodoo affects quite a few story triggers.
I would say that the obvious triggers, 5 pieces, and all...

Playing for the Inquisition with Firearms, even on Hard difficulty isn't what the challenge.
Playing for Aboriginal to become a little harder, work a more interesting story triggers more reveal the plot of the game.

Generally, ideally the game is designed for 3 passing with different builds :
1.) Dexterity + Firearms - Talker (Conditional Character) [Inquisition]
2.) Endurance + Edged weapons - Intimidation (Conditionally - Villain) [Inquisition]
3.) Voodoo + melee weapons / Agility - Control (Conditionally neutral) [the Aborigines]

To run the game for 20 hours (Hard difficulty).
You can complete the game in 30 hours (Severe difficulty).

And that would be to grab absolutely all the game content is enough for 45 hours (Hard difficulty) :
This includes all monsters to Global-Spawn-and after all main quests, all side quests, all unique-items + treasure.
Of course, provided that all conversations are listened to, not ignored, all of katsena and DLC are viewed and traversed.

G
GarretSSS 09.02.20

Earanak
And that would be to grab absolutely all the game content is enough for 45 hours (Hard difficulty)
I do not agree. Went through the whole game in 48 hours. Well even throw an hour of downtime when I was running to smoke. But despite the fact that the DLS I only now began to pass, half the time the dialogues replayed (read quickly) and, as it turned out, not so carefully combed. I would give at least 50-55 hours. And this is on average. On hard even tweet you can throw

E
Earanak 09.02.20

GarretSSS, from April 27 to this point - I went through the game twice, first time 45 hours, second time 40 hours.
When loading saves - indicates the actual number of hours spent in the game.

Of course (not net) gameplay — more ! In hours (not pure gameplay) I have not measured.
But if the rough count 7 days 14 hours — ~50 hours for one pass.

With Bild on Firearms as I said very easy to play, the difficulty does not solve all.
Especially when the character double-barrelled gun (2x75 + Spare 90 + 11 Firearms and all the Perks)...
Three Sepulchral spider on Maximum complexity is not a problem, won't even hit you :D
Ran by myself, without companions, in the beginning of the game Patty immediately took to the ship (after the quest cooks).

D
Dmitriy Ryzhkov 09.02.20

averin
I periodically remove!A couple of days to 2 gig amassed

P
Pixelwarrior 09.02.20

Generally if you just ask for to go as soon as possible - it is possible to pass quickly enough. The main story is quite short. But if you really play for fun - then there is all the side quests out normally so. Firearms here at drags with Ventura when paired run, the Gargoyles don't come sometimes even two if the shot Crete work. And the melee weapons I used mostly for finishing. With Gargoyles at all difficult in the melee - as you begin hewing, and did not stop, and pinkie they are generally not valid in practice. But with a double-barreled musket, the most to blame. In General firearms rules.

V
Vlaaadislav 09.02.20

I chose the natives, because I liked Chani)) and wanted to see what kind of magic is the voodoo, in the end, the character Chaney did, never revealed, and the voodoo application not found, run with a gun, suffered with the guardians, though I'm sure the walkthrough I have increased as the complexity, but this is still not enough... I Will pass the second time...
By the way, someone voodoo magic solved anything?

N
NightHawkreal 09.02.20

From voodoo more sophisticated ways of solving quests.

b
barmaley73 09.02.20

With voodoo quests are solved more interesting and fun ,but the fights become more difficult.

G
GarretSSS 09.02.20

I agree, voodoo for it will be interesting. But the complete lack of muskets and rifles (except for the first time with Takarigua) a bit annoying. I want this moment to try

L
L3x0R 09.02.20

I wonder, is there any way to check and voodoo magic and firearms?

E
Earanak 09.02.20

rec1605, you can learn, but to get good firearms will be impossible.

I
Ingbelial 09.02.20

A thread who knows voodoo will help to expose Garcia or everything will be the same as in the game for the Inquisition?

G
GarretSSS 09.02.20

Embelia
So in this mission, voodoo, I think, actually plays no role