3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L3x0R 09.02.20 01:04 am

The Inquisition or the Natives: Pluses and Minuses (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

Reached the second island, there was a choice whom to support.
51 Comments
Sort by:
M
Merkava 09.02.20

Unless you decided to kill Garcia in the village. There spaevaet his guards brutally, and with the help of the wand of power all is solved very simply.

H
HBR7 09.02.20

But if the Inquisition play the story after all, especially not to change? I'm an aboriginal play and I think that if I went to play for the Inquisition, then maybe it would be easier.

G
GarretSSS 09.02.20

averin
It would be easier (due to the muskets), but not so interesting

Y
Yoopy 09.02.20

Passed the game twice, and for some and for others. In short the natives more sympathetic to, 1) a little, but still, branching quests, sometimes very funny CD 2) harder to pass, without muskets and rifles have to be smart in battle (of course if you don't run around and not all wet with 1m rifle 50 damage, but it zadrotstvo XA) I even sometimes killed, and had to be loaded (z.s. playing Inquisition on hard and never died for the entire game, after buying the dvuhstvolki on Antigua (2х70 DMG), it becomes impossibly banal, and to die it must be finally the curves XA. Although the voodoo magic I was disappointed, too few opportunities, it would be possible to increase the Arsenal of magic, but don't judge me) Although to be Rambo and shmalyat at anything that moves to me too) And if you decide to pass the game twice, the 1st time suggest for the Inquisition)
Both games ran with Patty, to me it is more his character sympathetic) Chani disappointed, almost like a wardrobe, a little talking and a person is not open) plus the fact that heals, but due to the huge amount of food I got to the end both times for 300+ passed, her frail and particularly the need)
Generally you want an interesting and long game aboriginal to be Rambo, faster to uncover the plot - the Inquisition. Here it is pure taste.

C
CR0MWeLL 09.02.20

And that would be to grab absolutely all the game content is enough for 45 hours (Hard difficulty)
What's tryndeli 80 hours of gameplay? or am I confusing you?

N
NightHawkreal 09.02.20

Can Piranhas break played.

I am the way, the Inquisitor took out a gun as the last argument, mostly relying on his sword and pistol.

G
GarretSSS 09.02.20

CR0MWeLL
Well, my average was 48 when finished. And this despite the fact that in DLS did not play. Up to 60 safely you can catch up

[
[Inquisitor] 09.02.20

But what about the difference in the plot for the parties? Much different? There are some details that are disclosed only for those or only for others? If so, for whom better place for the disclosure of exactly the plot(the complexity do not take into account)!

H
HBR7 09.02.20

[Inquisitor]
Well, about this have said that the details disclosed more among the natives, but we can not say that playing for the Inquisition, the story is shorter or it is quite different, just the natives it is more varied and interesting (well I think so)

D
Dark Kahn 09.02.20

For Aboriginal... Inquisi their slaves want to do, then they are evil... voodoo Magic personal identity... And women have wow exotic...

H
HBR7 09.02.20

Dark Kahn
Hah, I agree with you :) Especially Chani)

N
NightHawkreal 09.02.20

Well, the Inquisition about slaves own version :)

H
HBR7 09.02.20

NightHawkreal
Well, obviously)) I'd love to hear

N
NightHawkreal 09.02.20

Saying that it is captured by the aggressors.

D
Dark Kahn 09.02.20

Saying that it is captured by the aggressors.

Well, more like... Themselves cornered in a foreign land, akkupirovali territory, and now they are good, and the natives the aggressors... the Typical American is a Western concept...

I
Ilya Rak 09.02.20

Which way to choose depends on what orientirueshsya.
If fighting the Inquisition. Their guns are a thing of beauty, both near and far.
If something special in the story - the natives. Their voodoo is only good for the plot (passing through the check-in the body). But for marriages voodoo does not fit - there is only one doll attenuation, which applies long and two staff. Where is the doll from the movie, which allowed to kill?

N
NightHawkreal 09.02.20

Not snvu, voodoo in the fight it is nothing, especially if opponents more than one.

I
Ilya Rak 09.02.20

NightHawkreal, and what kind of voodoo to fight anything?
Dolls do not kill, staves debts to use (and only two of them).

N
NightHawkreal 09.02.20

The doll turns an enemy into a weakling, a wand of power can incite opponents to each other moving the two out of combat. Plus an extra ally.

B
BlackDream 09.02.20

Yes, voodoo is generally screwed up hard, and could poraznoobrazney to make a choice of subjects. Although the doll weakening it even helps, because the most difficult mobs after her fall with a few blows.