3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
L3x0R 09.02.20 01:04 am

The Inquisition or the Natives: Pluses and Minuses (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

Reached the second island, there was a choice whom to support.
51 Comments
Sort by:
N
NightHawkreal 09.02.20

Remember weakened the big man almost eaten by a ghoul :)

X
Xiona 09.02.20

Personally, I passed over the aboriginal (make-up prikolnenko), somewhere around 80 hours... Brother for the Inquisition for 40 hours in total... Mi f shock was ^_^

N
NightHawkreal 09.02.20

The rights of the one - who has the gun :)

U
UNATCO 09.02.20

but cannons shoot juicy xD though easy

m
missVenturo 09.02.20

I advise everyone to choose the Inquisition. Of course, to play for the natives - interesting: the subjection of people, the creation of various scepters and dolls, voodoo magic, able slightly help in the battle...also some quests easier to pass , moreover, already AFTER a trip to the Island of the Dead can summon the Ghost Steel Beard with the sceptre. But still, playing for the Inquisition, you can get a not too shabby rifles and muskets, which, I believe, in the battle with the boss, a large npc (eater of gnomes, EyeCandy, ship, etc.) are not interchangeable. Play for aboriginal people - one in the jungle can't tear. Besides, with the Inquisition of Ventura...well, you know :)

D
DI3EPTIP 09.02.20

Passed first for the natives. I wanted to know what kind of voodoo magic, and sympathy for the natives. Very disappointed. But to move into someone else's body and neighing anything interesting. But for inqui I realized that the powder - powder the magic and the thunder-sticks a sign of progress. Especially when I Ventura took. We are a couple of volleys, even 2 gargoyles anymore.

m
marsh resident 09.02.20

don't know if anyone rides that while in someone else's body can be approached to open the chest and put in him all things Persian, and then to pick them yourself?
I thus steal from Sebastiano Sword of Admiral

m
marsh resident 09.02.20

Dark Kahn
but Russians also conquered in the truest sense of the tribes, and who were considered rebels

R
Rayan_Kuper 09.02.20

No kids, no musket it is very difficult to pass. Will always die trying to kill a strong monster. You should be in a standard musket, which you were solely responsible to buy on Takarigua before sailing to the next island. I always buy in the initial stages of the game. With a musket play becomes significantly easier. I would give this ochenki complexity: an aboriginal 5/10 (passing with a musket and a sabre the Admiral); for the Inquisition 2/10 (you can buy a good gun and all easy to make). And so I would give 7/10 if you pass without muskets, and even without a good sword. Really, it's a pain in the ass to play will be. You can still buy stuff 20 bombs a gnome on the Isle of thieves. But this must be very accuraty. With them there is one very bad bug. Don't try to throw the bombs of the enemy. Some may under you to take off. But do not poluate because they are expensive. About dirty tricks, I generally keep quiet.

b
babek 09.02.20

marsh resident
Who conquered the Russian, can you name at least one nation?

G
Guest 02.10.20

babek, Putin did :D (though it's not that funny)